剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
-妈妈 -怎么了
- Mom. - What?
谢尔顿又有毛病了
There's something wrong with Sheldon again.
我算出来了
I figured it out!
我算出来了
I figured it out!
一晚
One night.
我就想好好睡一晚
I want to sleep one night.
妈 你来啦
Oh. Hi, Mom.
火箭重返大气层与反推进
由
谢尔顿·李·库珀著
1989年11月9号♥
大家好
Hi there.
♪ 我在路上 成功的路上 ♪
♪ I'm on my way, I'm making it... ♪
我的研究告一段落
With my research complete
胃溃疡也在好转中
and my ulcer on the mend,
剩下的就是把我的作品送到太空总署
all that was left to do was send my work to NASA
坐等成为美国科学界人见人爱小甜心
and wait to become America's scientific sweetheart.
♪ 我会从大门走入 ♪
♪ And I will walk through the front door ♪
♪ 发达 ♪
♪ Big time... ♪
于是我等呀等
So I waited...
♪ 得表现出来 ♪
♪ Make it show, yeah ♪
♪ 发达 ♪
♪ Big time. ♪
等呀等
...and waited...
♪ 发达 ♪
♪ Big time. ♪
等呀等
...and waited...
等呀等
...and waited.
♪ 发达 ♪
♪ Big. ♪
谢尔顿又有毛病了
Something's wrong with Sheldon again.
又怎么了
Now what?
太空总署的那些人一直没给他的成果回信
Those people at NASA never responded to his science stuff.
靠 我真是受够了
Damn it. I've had enough of this.
谢尔顿 起来
Sheldon, get up.
起来有何意义
What's the point?
我们去休士顿
We're going to Houston.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Yeah.
你跟我一起去给这些太空猴子
You and me are gonna give those space monkeys
好好上一课
a little talkin' to.
我时常觉得我父亲
I often found my father to be
是个奇怪又令人不解的男人
a strange and puzzling man,
但在那一刻 我从未如此爱过他
but at that moment, I never loved him more.
为什么我不能待在家啊
I don't see why I couldn't stay home.
因为我们要来一次快乐家庭出游
'Cause we're having a fun family outin'.
好歹让我开车吧
Can I at least drive?
你妈是说快乐 不是快死
She said fun, not tragic.
我们去那个鸵鸟园吧
Let's go to the ostrich farm.
太酷了
Cool.
我们可以骑着它们遛几圈 再宰了吃
We can ride 'em, and then we can eat 'em.
我们哪儿都不停
We're not stopping anywhere.
直接去休斯顿把你弟弟的事儿整明白
We're going to Houston to straighten this thing out for your brother,
然后就回家
then we're going home.
谢利 你还好吧
Shelly, you doing okay?
还好 但愿我不会晕车
Yes. I just hope I don't get carsick.
想让爸爸停一会儿吗
You want Daddy to pull over?
我没事的
I'll be okay.
天啊 他吐到我鞋子上了 我的鞋上
Oh, God, it's on my shoes, it's on my shoes!
老天爷啊 谁来开个窗
For Pete's sake, somebody open a window.
我无意冒犯
Yeah, I don't mean to be rude,
不过我们等见你上司已经一小时了
but we've been waitin' for an hour to see your boss.
对不起 先生
I'm sorry, sir,
你们没有预约就来了
but you didn't have an appointment.
我们没有预约的原因是每次我打来
We didn't have an appointment 'cause every time I called,
你就会让我稍候
you put me on hold.
我确信霍奇斯博士会尽快见你们的
I'm sure Dr. Hodges'll see you as soon as he can.
-你打算怎么办 -我也不知道
- So, what do you want to do? - I don't know.
只能耐心等着吧...
I guess we just got to be patient and wait...
见鬼去吧
Aw, screw it!
抱歉 先生 你不能就这样...
Excuse me, sir, you can't just...
你给我听好了
All right, here's the deal.
我的孩子因为你 患上了胃溃疡
My kid's got a damn ulcer 'cause of you,
所以你要么认真对待他
so either you take him seriously,
要么就想想怎么对付我
or you're gonna be taking me seriously.
请吩咐 先生
Yes, sir?
珍妮丝 不如请那位小伙子进来吧
Janice, why don't you send the little boy in?
快快有请
Right away.
他可以见你了
He'll see you now.
到你了 小饼饼
You're up, Moonpie.
在这个阶段
And here...
火箭靠近远地点时 利用万向节
near apogee, we gimbal the engine
驱动发动机施加转矩
to exert a torque
执行重力转向机动
that executes a pitchover maneuver
将火箭翻转180度
to flip the rocket by 180 degrees.
你的成果很了不起
Well, that's very impressive.
感谢你抽出时间...
Thank you very much for taking the time...
我还没讲完
I'm not done.
抱歉
Uh... sorry.
不用说
Needless to say,
我们必须使用比例-积分-微分控制器来尽量减少
we use a P.I.D. Controller to minimize the dispersions
着陆点的散布范围
to the landing site.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
有 我想喝水
Yes. I'd like a glass of water.
我该吃胃溃疡药了
It's time to take my Zantac.
他进去好一会儿了
He's been in there quite a while.
只要话题关乎科学
Well, if the topic is science,
他就是个小话唠
he can be a really Chatty Patty.
无聊死了
I'm bored.
我也觉得
Me, too.
未来会有人给谢尔顿写本书
Someday somebody's gonna write a book about Sheldon.
你们不想看到里面某个章节
Don't you want there to be a chapter
写你们俩是多有爱地支持他吗
about how loving and supportive you two were?
我无所谓 反正我也不会看
Doesn't matter. I ain't reading it.
你的成果极具开创性
This is groundbreaking work.
谢谢 还有呢
Thank you. And...?
还有什么
And...?
我以为你会想道歉
I thought you might want to apologize.
为什么要道歉
Why?
你想用一个布贴让我闭嘴
You tried to shut me up with a patch.
我...我见人就送布贴
Well... I-I give those to everyone.
还有你得明白 谢尔顿
A-And you have to understand, Sheldon,
虽然你的计算在理论上是正确的
that while your math is-is theoretically correct,
但是我们没有技术能力来执行它
we don't have the technical capability to execute it.
所以我走在时代前头了吗
So I'm ahead of my time?
看来是这样
Well... it would appear so.
好吧 等你们水平赶上来再联♥系♥我
All right, call me when you catch up.
我们可以走了
We can go now.
我时常深思 如果那一天我父亲
I've often contemplated what might have happened
没有为我挺身而出 一切会变成什么样
if my father hadn't stuck up for me that day.
我会继续在科学道路上前行
Would I have gone on to become
成为世界级的理论物理学家
a world-class theoretical physicist,
还是那种平庸的蓝领理论物理学家
or just your average Joe Sixpack theoretical physicist?
爸爸
Dad?
怎么了
Yeah?
谢谢你
Thank you.
不用谢
You're welcome.
我们为你骄傲 亲爱的
We're real proud of you, honey.
-你们也为我和小乔治骄傲吗 -当然了
- Are you proud of me and Georgie? - Of course.
当然
You bet.
骄傲什么
For what?
见好就收吧
Don't go pokin' at it.
史上第一次
For the first time,
太空探索技术公♥司♥研发的"猎鹰9"火箭
SpaceX has successfully landed its Falcon 9 rocket
成功返回着陆于大西洋上的无人降落台
on a drone ship in the Atlantic Ocean.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表