剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
过敏
Allergies.
估计是那些氨水
It's probably the ammonia.
应该是
Probably.
好 开始学习吧
Okay. Let the learning begin.
大家好
All right, everybody,
请叫我马克艾罗伊女士
my name is Ms. MacElroy.
我将会是你们的班导
In addition to being your homeroom teacher,
我也会是部分同学的英语课老师
I'll be seeing some of you in my English class,
也会跟部分的同学在排球场上见
and some of you on the volleyball court.
跟大家简单介绍一下
Just to give you a little history,
我在马德福教了29年
I've been here at Medford for 29 years...
我教过你们一些人的哥哥姐姐
...I taught some of your older brothers and sisters,
很不幸地 还有一些同学的爸爸妈妈
and sadly, some of your parents.
也算见过各种大小场面了
Not much I haven't seen.
但今天又长了见识
Until today.
我相信大家都清楚我们有个同学
I'm sure you're well aware we have a student with us,
虽然年纪还小
who, despite his young age,
但天赋异禀
is remarkably gifted.
我希望大家能相处融洽
And I expect y'all to make him feel welcome.
谢尔顿 请说
Yes, Sheldon?
根据学生着装与仪容规范
Per the student dress and grooming code,
那个男生的头发过长
this boy's hair is too long,
这个男生在规定范围外
this boy is wearing sports attire
穿着运动服饰
outside of a designated area
这个女生的上衣太透
and this girl's blouse is diaphanous,
这表示我能看到底下的胸罩
which means I can see her brassiere.
谢谢
Thank you.
我会再参考你的意见
I will take that into account.
好
All right.
在第一堂课开始前还有几分钟
We have a few minutes before first period.
我需要大家都填好这些表格
I need y'all to fill out these forms.
怎么了
What?
您违反了仪容规章第48页
Also in violation of the grooming code on page 48,
第5章B小段
article five, subsection B,
您有一点小胡须
you have a bit of a mustache.
这就是个烂主意
This is a stupid idea.
这孩子就不该来上我们学校
This boy does not belong in our school.
别这样维琪 第一天上课而已
Come on Vicky, it's just the first day.
我们大家先全都深呼吸一下
Why don't we all just take a deep breath here?
深个毛呼吸 我的数学课才上5分钟
The hell with that. Five minutes into my math class,
他就开始质疑我的文凭
he questioned my credentials.
一个孩子质疑我违反了卫生条例的情况下
How am I supposed to control a classroom when a kid accuses me
我还怎么管住一个班
of being in breach of the hygiene code?
休伯特 你多洗洗澡也不会死啊
Well, Hubert, it wouldn't kill you to shower a little more often.
乔治 你想说两句吗
George, you want to weigh in here?
奥洛尔罗伯茨大学是一所好大学
Oral Roberts University is a wonderful school.
他说我对他的聪明才智感到威胁
He said I was intimidated by his intelligence,
然后呢
and then,
他提议来当我的领导
he offered to be my leader.
你认识这个奏鸣曲吗
Do you know this sonata?
不认识
No.
你学琴多久了
How long have you played the piano?
我不会弹钢琴
I don't play piano.
乔治 你有什么看法
George, you got any thoughts here?
当然
I certainly do.
玛丽 跟他说
Mary, tell him.
很简单 我们别无选择了
It's simple. We don't have a choice.
你们也努力过了
Well, you gave it a shot.
祝你们的谢尔顿在别的学校...
We wish you luck with Sheldon elsewhere...
不不不
No, no, no.
我们的别无选择
We don't have a choice.
是他只能在这里读书了
He's got to stay here.
我们负担不起私立学校
We can't afford private school.
我也没办法在家教他
I sure can't homeschool him.
他已经在做微积分跟欧几里得什么的了
He's doing calculus and Euclidean something or other.
欧几里得几何学
Euclidean geometry.
猜猜我在哪学到的这个
Guess where I learned that.
是是是 我们知道
Yeah, yeah, we know.
我唯一在乎的就是
All I care about is that
我儿子得到了他应得的教育
my son gets the education he deserves,
所以你们这些老师得想办法
so you all are gonna have to figure this out.
教练 你能帮我说两句吗
Coach, can you help me out here, please?
我要被逼死了
'Cause I'm dyin'.
我没什么好说的
I'd rather not.
G小调
G minor.
F调
F.
降E调
E flat.
C小调
C minor.
你有绝对音感
You have perfect pitch.
好吧
Okay.
亲爱的 你真的应该学习音乐
Sweetheart, you should really pursue music.
不了 谢谢 音乐家都吸毒
No, thank you. Musicians take drugs.
有教师洗手间能让我借用一下吗
Is there a faculty restroom I could use?
库珀 斯丁森 你们上
Cooper, Stinson, you're up.
快看 是笨的那个哥哥
Hey, look, it's the dumb brother.
上
Okay.
够了
That's enough.
快停手
Hey, that's enough!
够了 快停手
Hey, hey! That's enough!
乔治
Georgie.
乔治 乔治
Georgie! Georgie!
停下来 给我住手
Stop! Stop!
你发什么神经啊
What the hell is wrong with you?
你还好吗
You okay?
不 一点都不好
No, I'm not okay.
你想去哪
Where you think you're going?
不大了 我再也不打橄榄球了
I quit. I don't want to play anymore!
-什么时候不打了 -现在开始
- Since when? - Since right now!
好了 到底怎么了
All right, what is going on?
你觉得呢
What do you think's going on?!
谢尔顿吗
You mean Sheldon?
你不能让那些事影响到你啊
You can't let that bother you.
难道就没影响到你吗
It doesn't bother you?
你被叫进去校长办公室
You got called to the principal's office.
是啊 的确是不太爽
Yeah, that wasn't so great.
我不能跟他读一个学校
I can't be in the same school as him!
你也没什么别的选择了
Well, I don't see what choice you have.
是啊 从他会说话开始 我再也没选择了
Right. Ever since he could talk, I quit having any choices.
我知道这很难
I know it's hard.
但以你的教练身份告诉你 少唧唧歪歪了
I'm telling you, as your coach, quit your whining,
穿上你的制♥服♥ 快滚回去继续练习
get your uniform on and you get your ass back out there.
那以我父亲的身份呢
But what about as my dad?
你的父亲今天也很惨
Your dad is having a bad day.
听你教练的话吧
Listen to your coach.
普通的土豆能为时钟提供运转的电力吗
Can a clock be powered by an ordinary potato?
希望可以啊 各位男孩女孩
I hope so, boys and girls,
不然这集将会超无聊啊
or this is going to be a really boring episode.
你需要的物品是...
The supplies you'll need...
为什么不能看卡♥通♥《唐老鸭俱乐部》
Why can't we watch DuckTales?
因为看那卡♥通♥学不到东西
'Cause we don't learn anything watching DuckTales.
是看电视 本来就不应该学东西
It's TV; we aren't supposed to learn.
两个鳄鱼夹 还有 我看看...
...two alligator grips and, let's see...
当然啦 还需要个时钟
Of course, a clock.
米希 去旁边 我要跟你弟弟聊两句
Missy, go somewhere else. I need to talk to your brother.
你们为什么不去一边谈 这样我能看...
Why don't you go somewhere else and I can watch Duck...
去
Go!
我恨你们
I hate everybody.
科学时间到啦
It's time for science.
他正要用土豆给时钟提供电力呢
Hey, he was about to power a clock with a potato.
不可能行
Not possible.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表