剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
我保证 我给莎琳和爱德华做的晚饭
I guarantee I made supper for Charlene and Edward
比你做的还多
more times than you ever did.
基本上是我养大了他们
I basically raised 'em.
你以为我在外面跳舞享乐吗
You think I was out dancing?
我是在外面打两份工
I was out working two jobs so your daddy could
结果你♥爸♥经营快照小铺 把所有钱都赔了个精光
lose all our money on that damn chain of Fotomats!
通常开在郊区超♥市♥停车场或商业区
那个小摊子每次来台风就被吹倒
It wasn't Daddy's fault that those little things blew over
又不是爸的错
every time there was a storm.
说真的 我快融化了
Seriously, I'm melting.
死犰狳
Dead armadillo.
我得三分
That's three for me.
这个开车游戏烂透了
This is a terrible driving game.
如果它还在抽搐 能算路毙动物吗
Is it roadkill if it's still twitchin'?
既死又活 就像薛定谔的猫
Huh, both alive and dead, just like Schrodinger's cat.
我都不知道他有养猫
I didn't know he had a cat.
你听说过薛定谔吗
You've heard of Schrodinger?
当然了 就是《查理·布朗》里
Sure. It's the kid from Charlie Brown
弹钢琴的那个小孩
who plays the piano.
和查理·布朗与露茜同为《花生漫画》里的角色
露茜暗恋他
Lucy's got a crush on him.
薛定谔的猫是项思想实验
Schrodinger's cat is a thought experiment.
一只猫被关在盒子里 接触放射性物质
A cat in a box is exposed to poison,
在盒子打开前 猫的状态是既生又死
and is both alive and dead until it is observed.
那只猫名叫薛定谔吗
So the cat's name is Schrodinger?
不是
No.
那它叫什么
Well, what's its name?
它的名字不重要
Its name doesn't matter.
如果猫死了就重要了
It does if the cat was dead.
不然它的墓碑上要刻什么名字
Otherwise, what are you gonna put on his tombstone?
这猫估计也不会有墓碑
Not likely the cat's getting a tombstone.
要是葬在宠物墓地里就会有的
It would in a pet cemetery.
好吧 猫的名字叫白手套
Fine, the cat's name is Mittens.
因为它有奶白色的小爪子吗
Because he has little white feet?
是啊
Sure.
那在这项思想实验里
So, in this thought experiment,
你认为小奶猫是生是死呢
do you think Mittens is dead or alive?
在打开盒子前 无法确定
There's no way of saying until you open the box.
别卖♥♥关子嘛
Oh, come on.
乐观来说 我选择相信它还活着
Optimistically, I would choose to believe he's alive.
好棒
Yes!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank goodness.
死乌鸦
Oh, dead crow.
这只毫无疑问是死透了
There ain't no doubt about that one.
这里的马桶为了我的安全 已经消毒过了
The toilet was sanitized for my protection.
我超爱这地方
I love this place.
爸爸 我们能去爬虫世界玩吗
Dad, can we go to Reptile World?
不行
No.
那里有超大条的蛇 能一口吞掉整只鸡
They a got snake so big it can eat a whole chicken.
这样的话 不行
Oh, well, in that case, no.
-讨厌 -我们睡觉吧
- Aw. - Let's get some sleep.
我们明天得早起 才能赶到卡纳维拉尔角
We got to get up early if we're gonna get to Cape Canaveral
看航♥天♥飞机起飞
in time for liftoff.
我太兴奋了 不知道能不能睡着
I'm so excited, I don't know if I can.
小家伙 你得努力试试 好吗
Well, buddy, you're gonna have to try, all right?
你俩一起睡那张床 我睡这张
You two share that bed, I'll take this one.
-不行 -没门
- No. - Nuh-uh.
别这样 小伙子们 我块头最大
Come on, fellas, I'm the biggest.
我自己睡一张床才合理
It makes sense that I get a bed to myself.
-不行 -没门
- No. - Nuh-uh.
那我们掷硬币决定 小乔治选边
We'll flip for it. Georgie, call it.
人头
Heads.
你今天不走运啊
Not your day.
可恶
Dang it.
-那看起来是人头啊 -去刷你的牙
- That looked like heads. - Go brush your teeth.
这样真的有用吗
This really works?
你的头发到明天还会是一样美美的
Your hair will look just as pretty tomorrow.
睡吧 我给你盖被子
Now, come on, let's tuck you in.
我很庆幸我没染橘色头发
I'm glad I don't have orange hair.
我也是 宝贝
Me, too, baby.
我想像麦当娜一样
I want to be more like Madonna.
你想气死我吗
Are you trying to kill me?
如果是 那你快成功了
'Cause if you are, good job.
她为什么只像处♥女♥啊
Why is she only like a virgin?
晚安
Good night!
你准备好继续跟我谈了吗
You ready to finish our conversation?
没什么好谈的
There's nothing to finish.
我把自己抚养成人 就像森林泰山一样
I raised myself like a jungle child.
说完了
End of story.
别那么夸张好吗
Oh, stop being so dramatic.
你以为我不难受吗
You think I didn't feel bad
我也想多陪在你们身边啊
not being around more than I wanted to be?
你真难受吗
Did you?
有一点吧
A little bit.
我在逗你呢 我当然难受了
I'm teasing, come on. Of course I did.
不然我♥干♥嘛求你和乔治
Why else would I have begged you and George
搬回梅德福
to move back to Medford?
你是为了和外孙们待在一起
So you could be with your grandchildren.
还有你
And you.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
我的孩子里就只有你还肯跟我说话了
You're the only one of my children still talking to me.
真是毫不意外
No surprise there.
再说了 你把自己养得比我养得还好
Besides, you raised yourself better than I ever could.
你真这么想吗
You actually believe that?
不 但要是你相信了就能原谅我了
No, but it would help my cause if you did.
你头发看起来很美
Your hair looks pretty.
够了
Enough.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad.
干什么
What?
乔治一直踢我
Georgie keeps kicking me.
踢回去
Kick him back.
我不想碰到他
I'd rather not touch him.
你想和我一起睡吗
You want to sleep with me?
想 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
好了
Yeah.
位置够吗
Got enough room?
够了
Yes.
你散发出好多热气啊
You throw off a lot of heat.
抱歉
Sorry.
没事 挺舒服的
That's all right. It's kind of nice.
下雨了他们还发射航♥天♥飞机吗
Do they launch those shuttles in the rain?
小雨应该没问题
I think a light rain's okay.
糟了
Oh, no.
会雨过天晴的
It'll pass.
先睡觉吧
Just get some sleep.
雨没过天未晴
It didn't pass.
谢尔顿 我也很遗憾
Sheldon, I'm real sorry.
我跟你说个秘密好吗
Can I tell you a secret?
我一直不知道闪电是如何产生的
I never understood how lightning works.
你的高中没教过吗
Didn't they teach you that in high school?
应该有吧
They probably did,
但我那时打橄榄球 头整天撞来撞去
but I got hit in the head a lot playing football.
你能解释给我听吗
Would you explain it to me?
当正负电荷积累得够多
Well, when positive and negative charges grow large enough,
云内就会产生巨大的闪光
a giant spark occurs in the cloud.
听起来挺酷啊 那打雷是怎么回事
Ah, that-that's pretty cool. What causes the thunder?
是粒子被加热到5500摄氏度时产生的冲击波
It's a shock wave from particles heated to 10,000 degrees.
真有趣
Interesting.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表