剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
他现在只想长大变成像男演员托尼·丹扎
Now he wants to grow up and be Tony Danza.
你忘了自己还有个女儿
Did you forget you have a daughter
而她如果有个良好的男性榜样也会受益良多吗
who would really benefit from having a good man to look up to?
老天爷啊
Oh, dear Lord.
你还真忘了
You did forget.
我没忘 我只是...
I didn't forget. I just...
我只是不知道怎么跟她相处
I don't know how to spend time with her.
又不是让你登天 乔治
It ain't rocket science, George.
她就是个小女孩
She's a little girl.
问她想做什么
Ask her what she wants to do,
然后陪她一起做
and then do it with her.
好吧 我应该可以
Oh, yeah. I suppose.
相信我 你能陪她她会很开心的
Trust me. She'll be thrilled to spend some time with you.
好啦
Okay.
我再试试看
Yeah, I'll give it a try.
等我陪她... 做她想做的事情的时候
Hey, when we do, you know, whatever it is she likes to do,
你也会在一旁陪着吧
you're gonna be there, right?
不会啊
No.
好吧 这事瞬间难了
Well, this just got harder.
姥姥
Meemaw?
姥姥
Meemaw!
什么事
What?
我专门去研究了
I've been researching things
我们可以跟斯特吉斯博士一起做的事
that you and I can do with Dr. Sturgis.
今晚在莱斯大学有一堂课
There's a lecture tonight at Rice University called
"我们银河的中心在发生什么事"
"What's happening at the center of our galaxy."
你先停一下
Let me just stop you right there.
别放心 我知道银河中心的情况
Don't worry. I know what's happening at the center,
但我不会剧透你的
but I would never spoil it for you.
听我说 我知道你十分希望
Look, I know you're invested
我跟约翰能有感情发展
in me and John having a relationship,
我的意思也不是我们不会
and I'm not saying we won't.
但如果你整天碍事 我们就很难有发展
But it ain't gonna happen with you always underfoot.
我碍手碍脚了吗
Have I been underfoot?
亲爱的 大人们想要多了解彼此
Honey, in order for grown-ups to get to know each other,
就需要有单独相处的时间
they need to have some alone time.
如果我发誓保持缄默 能让我在一旁待着吗
What if I'm around, but I took a vow of silence?
回家吃你的早饭去
Go home and have your breakfast.
她说大人们想多了解彼此
And then she said for grown-ups to get to know each other,
就需要有单独相处的时间
they have to have time alone.
很有道理 还有呢
Makes sense. What else?
貌似我当个碍事精对浪漫有害
Apparently my being underfoot isn't conducive to romance.
你的消息很有用
This is very helpful.
谢谢你
Thank you.
乐意为你效劳
I'm at your service.
塞莱斯特 你为什么总爱上坏男人
Oh, Celeste, why do you always fall for bad boys?
爸爸你来啦
Hi, Dad.
你在干嘛呢
What you doing?
我做错事了吗
Am I in trouble?
没有没有 我就来关心你一下
No, no. Just-just checking in on you.
为什么
Why?
因为你是我女儿 而且我爱你啊
'Cause you're my daughter and I love you.
越说越尴尬了
This is getting weird.
是啊 我是在想...
It is. I was just thinking that, uh,
你跟我呢... 不太常一起相处
you and me, you know, we don't spend much time together.
我们应该找点事一起做
You know, we should find something to do,
就我跟你
just-just two of us.
-比如什么 -你说啊
- Like what? - You tell me.
你觉得什么有趣
What-what sounds fun?
我想你请我出去吃晚餐
I'd like to be taken to dinner.
很好 上哪吃
Great. Where?
去德州最时髦高档的餐厅
To the fanciest restaurant in all of Texas.
是...
Which is...?
红龙虾餐厅 海陆大总汇
Red Lobster, where the surf meets the turf.
一言为定
You got it.
谢谢老爸
Thanks, Dad.
妈 你得带我出去购物
Mom, you got to take me shopping!
我要买♥♥条新裙子
I need a dress!
是谁
Yeah?
康妮 是我约翰·斯特吉斯
Connie, this is John Sturgis.
你好啊 约翰·斯特吉斯
Well, hello, John Sturgis.
你好吗
How are you?
我今早吃桃子被桃核崩了牙
I chipped a tooth on a peach pit this morning,
除此之外一切都好
but otherwise, I'm okay.
很好 你好就好
Good. Good to hear it.
下一件事情呢
Next order of business.
我是想邀请你今晚一起吃饭
I would like to have dinner with you tonight,
就我们俩人单独
just the two of us.
这听起来很不错
Oh, well, that sounds nice.
你有什么计划
What'd you have in mind?
我想来你家为你做一顿四川菜
I'd like to come to your house and cook you a Szechuan feast.
抱歉 你说什么
I'm sorry, a what?
四川菜
Szechuan.
一种中式料理风格
It's a style of Chinese cooking I learned
是我在中国旅游时学会的
when I was traveling through China.
真棒 我很愿意
Well, wonderful. I would love that.
太好了 你家有炒菜锅吗
Great. Do you have a wok?
没有呢
I do not.
没关系
Not a problem.
我有便携炒菜锅
I have a travel wok.
好的
Okay.
六点怎么样
Uh, so, uh, what do you say about 6:00?
就这么说定了
It's a date.
好极了
Terrific.
对了 我们别告诉谢尔顿
Oh, and, um, let's not mention this to Sheldon
他就不会来碍事了
so as to keep him from being underfoot.
你是不是跟他联♥系♥过
Have you been talking to him?
是啊 晚点见
I have. See you later.
不过是去红龙虾餐厅 我有必要盛装打扮吗
Do I really need to get dressed up to go to Red Lobster?
你盛装打扮是为了女儿不是为了吃饭
You're getting dressed up for your daughter.
这是新衬衣 记得要个围兜
And that's a new shirt, so be sure to ask for a bib.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
你要穿这样去吃晚餐吗
You're going to dinner wearing that?
你是想说她看起来真美吧
I think you mean she looks beautiful.
你看起来真美
You look beautiful.
谢谢赞美 乔治
Why thank you, George.
你今晚还是叫我爸爸如何
How 'bout we stick with "dad" tonight?
行吧 但你要叫我米丽莎
Okay, but you call me Melissa.
你先请 米丽莎
After you, Melissa.
谢了 乔治
Thanks, George.
老天
Oh, my.
我知道 我看起来好像忍♥者神龟
I know, I look like a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.
快进来吧
Well, come on in.
谢尔顿 进厨房♥吃饭吧
Sheldon, come in the kitchen for dinner.
-我能在这里吃吗 -为什么
- Can I eat out here? - Why?
斯特吉斯教授在跟姥姥进行晚餐约会
Dr. Sturgis is having a dinner date with Meemaw.
我不想错过
I don't want to miss it.
好吧
Fine.
在那段时间里 我看到三辆车经过
During that time, I saw three cars drive by
还看到一只浣熊拖走一片比萨
and a raccoon dragging a slice of pizza.
两位 谢谢
Uh, table for two.
没问题
No problem.
容我帮您
Allow me.
准了
You are allowed.
谢谢
Thank you.
是的 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
恕我冒昧
If I may.
你觉得怎么样
So what do you think?
我觉得我们穿得太寒酸了
I think we might be underdressed.
一顿成功的四川晚餐的秘诀
The trick to a successful Szechuan dinner
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表