剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
我最喜欢的颜色是蓝色
My favorite color is blue.
我也是
Mine, too.
-我最喜欢的冰淇淋是香草口味 -太巧了
- My favorite ice cream: vanilla. - Good man.
我最喜欢的食物是意粉配热狗丁
My favorite food: spaghetti with hot dogs cut up in it.
我从来没吃过
I've never had that.
你最喜欢的食物是什么
What's your favorite food?
烤奶酪三明治
Grilled cheese.
吃这个很容易烫到嘴巴怎么办
What about the risk of mouth burn?
那就是吃香草冰淇淋的绝佳借口
It's a perfect excuse for vanilla ice cream.
如果你今晚想求婚 我会祝福你
If you want to propose tonight, you have my blessing.
帅哥们好呀
Hello, boys.
康妮 你好
Hello, Connie.
这是给你的
These are for you.
谢谢 这花真美
Aw, thank you. They're beautiful.
其中有几朵是紫色的呢
Some of them are purple.
的确是呢
So they are.
我去把花插到水里吧
I should probably get 'em into some water.
我来
I can do that.
你们俩开始求爱吧
You two begin your courtship.
-小饼饼 -什么事
- Moonpie. - Yes?
回家去
Go home.
这样你们就可以开始求爱了 明白
So you can begin the courtship, got it.
快走
Go!
斯特吉斯博士
Dr. Sturgis,
我想让你知道 我高兴得不得了
I just want you to know I couldn't be more pleased.
我去把花放好
Well, let me take care of these,
然后我们就出发
and then we'll head out.
我需要借你电♥话♥叫辆计程车
I just need to borrow your phone to call a cab.
为什么
Why?
我不开车
I don't drive.
那你怎么来的
Well, how did you get here?
我骑我的自行车来的
I rode my bicycle.
你骑你的自行车吗
You rode your bicycle?
我有一辆施文牌变速自行车
I have a Schwinn Speedster.
有三个变速档 但我只用一个
It's got three gears. I only use one.
这样吧 不如我们开我的车
I tell you what, how about we take my car?
妙哉
Excellent.
你介意我坐在后座吗
So, would you be opposed to me sitting in the back seat?
据统计 那是车上最安全的位子
It's statistically the safest part of the car.
其实我介意
Actually, I would.
有问有答
Asked and answered.
你看到之后哭了吗
Did you cry when you saw it?
才没有
No.
为什么不哭
Why not?
因为这没什么大不了
'Cause it ain't that big a deal.
好吧
Okay.
你把考卷挂墙上了吗
Did you hang it on your wall?
滚开
Get out of here!
我要告诉大家你哭了
I'm telling people you cried.
你喜欢鳄梨酱吗
Do you like guacamole?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们缅因州那边的墨西哥菜不多
Being from Maine, we didn't have much Mexican food.
墨西哥人也不多 人其实也不多
Or Mexican people. Or people.
就是捣碎的鳄梨 你应该会喜欢
It's just mashed up avocados. I think you'd like it.
而且他们就在餐桌上捣碎
And they do it right here at the table.
是厨房♥里没地方了吗
Did they run out of room in the kitchen?
不是啦 是类似表演
No, it's-it's like, you know, a show.
-像红花铁板烧餐厅一样 -没错
- Like Benihana. - Exactly.
我不喜欢红花餐厅
I don't like Benihana.
-我们还是别吃鳄梨酱了 -不
- Let's skip the guacamole. - No, no.
你喜欢 而我希望这场约会
You like it, and I want this date
能够让你喜欢 所以点吧
to be appealing to you, so let's order it.
好吧
Okay.
我可能会喜欢 也可能不喜欢
I might enjoy it. I might not.
但我愿意赌一把
But, uh, I'm willing to take that gamble.
我听说你也喜欢赌一把
Which, uh, I'm given to understand you also like.
那小叛徒全都告诉你了 是不是
Oh, that little rat just told you everything, didn't he?
别不好意思 我偶尔也喜欢小赌一把
Don't feel bad, I enjoy a little gambling now and then.
真的吗
Do you?
你开车时我坐在危险的副驾了 不是吗
I sat in your front seat, didn't I?
很好 我逗你笑了
Good, I made you laugh.
老实说 我刚不是想搞笑
Full disclosure, I wasn't trying to be funny.
这也不是笑话
Still not trying.
他们一时半会还不会回来
They're not gonna be back for a while.
上♥床♥去吧
Go to bed.
我睡不着的
I won't be able to sleep.
我没叫你去睡觉
I'm not telling you to go to sleep,
我是叫你上♥床♥去
I'm telling you to go to bed.
你觉得他们今晚会不会发♥生♥关♥系♥
You don't think they'll have relations tonight, do you?
现在我要叫你去睡觉了
Now I'm telling you to go to sleep.
约翰 你结过婚吗
So, John, you ever been married?
没有
No.
爱过吗
Ever been in love?
七次
Seven times.
七次啊
Seven times?
那你怎么没成过家
How come you never settled down?
我的感情没得到回应
Well, my feelings were not reciprocated.
真让人难过
Well, that's so sad.
她们可不觉得难过
Not for them.
她们似乎都对结局很满意
They all seemed pleased with the outcome.
特别是四号♥
Especially number four.
她说自己逃过一劫
She said she dodged a bullet.
第一次约会说这个 很勇敢
That is a very brave thing to say on a first date.
为什么
Why?
如果还有第二次约会 我再告诉你
If there's a second date, I'll tell you.
我有机会约你第二次吗
I have a chance at a second date?
这进展真顺利
This is going very well.
尝尝鳄梨酱
Try the guacamole.
不不 用玉米片蘸着吃
No, no, no. With a chip.
好吧
Okay.
这样吃
Like this.
这就对了
There you go.
那墨西哥炸卷饼又是怎么个吃法
Now, how do chimichangas work?
我不知道
I have no idea.
我们应该试试 看有什么名堂
Well, I think we should try and find out.
进行得怎么样
How'd it go?
搞什么
Oh! What the hell?
我想知道你约会得怎么样
I wanted to know how your date went,
我看你睡觉看腻了
and I got bored watching you sleep.
你在这多久了
How long have you been there?
67分钟
67 minutes.
快点一五一十告诉我
Now, tell me everything.
走开 让我睡觉
Go away. Let me sleep.
好吧
Okay.
不过在我走之前 我该担心
But before I go, should I be worried
他没在你床上吗
he's not in your bed?
滚出去
Get out!
我真心希望你对他的态度比对我好
I certainly hope you were nicer to him.
出去
Out!
你还会再见他吗
So, are you gonna see him again?
我说不好
I don't know.
他骑车来我家的
He showed up at my house on a bike.
哈雷机车吗
Like a Harley?
是施文自行车
Like a Schwinn.
脚踩的自行车那种车吗
You mean a bike bike?
手把上有个铃铛那种标准自行车
With a jingle bell on the handlebar and everything.
还挺可爱的
Well, that's kind of charming.
他不会开车
He doesn't know how to drive a car.
也不想知道怎么开
Doesn't want to know.
好吧 没那么可爱了
Okay, a little less charming.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表