剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
他说得对
He's right.
弗雷德和威尔玛的婚姻依然幸福美满
Fred and Wilma are still happily married.
我想如果你能
I think if we can figure out
想个办法 让爸爸得到姥姥的牛胸肉食谱
a way for Dad to get Meemaw's brisket recipe,
所有矛盾就会消失
this all goes away.
我想不出我们能有什么办法
I don't see how we can accomplish that.
放下
Put that down.
那可不是玩具
That's not a toy.
当然是啦
Sure it is.
呜呜
Choo choo.
呜呜
Choo choo...
呜呜
Choo choo.
张嘴嘴 小饼饼
Open wide, Moonpie.
呜呜小火车来啦
Here comes the choo choo train.
呜呜
Choo choo.
很好吃对吧
Mmm. Isn't that good?
这是姥姥远近驰名的牛胸肉
That's Meemaw's famous brisket.
你想知道食谱吗
Would you like the secret recipe?
你保证不告诉别人
You promise not to tell anybody?
你当然不会告诉别人啦
Of course you're not gonna tell anybody.
我先加入一茶匙孜然
I start with a tablespoon of cumin,
然后加入一杯红糖 之后...
and then a cup of brown sugar, and...
我知道姥姥的食谱
I know the recipe.
什么
What?
她告诉我的
She told it to me.
什么时候
When?
1982年2月14日
February 14, 1982.
当时我23个月大 那天是情人节
I was 23 months old, it was Valentine's Day,
爸爸和妈妈出去餐厅吃饭了
and Mom and Dad went out for dinner.
当时你也在场 你不记得吗
You were there. Don't you remember?
一片空白
I got nothing.
那么小的时候的事你真的还记得吗
You can really remember when you were that little?
嗯 你也在场
Uh-huh. You were there, too.
你还在学习自己上厕所
You were still struggling with potty training.
你记错了吧
I don't think so.
没有 姥姥以前都叫你尿裤子先生
Oh, yes. Meemaw used to call you Mr. Soggy Pants.
不可能
Nuh-uh.
尿裤子先生
Mr. Soggy Pants.
闭嘴 这不好笑
Quit it. This is serious.
谢尔顿 你必须把食谱告诉爸爸
Sheldon, you've got to tell Dad that recipe.
但姥姥说这是秘密
But Meemaw told me it was a secret.
你如果不说 等爸妈离婚了 就是你的错
If you don't, and Mom and Dad get a divorce, it's your fault.
好吧
All right.
我说
Fine.
干得漂亮 尿裤子先生
Good job, Soggy Pants.
爸爸 你能来客厅吗
Dad, could you please come into the living room?
干什么
What for?
我的大脑做了超厉害的事
My brain did something impressive
我想和你分享
and I'd like to share it with you.
你怎么会在这儿
What are you doing here?
跟你一样
Same as you.
我想看他的大脑做了什么
I want to see what his brain did.
请坐
Please have a seat.
好吧
All right.
怎么样
Well?
我知道姥姥的牛胸肉烹饪食谱
I know Meemaw's brisket recipe.
什么
What?
你才不知道呢
No, you don't.
我真的知道
Yes, I do.
为了给这个家带来安宁
And in order to bring peace to this family,
我决定公之于众
I'm prepared to make it public.
你想诈我
You're bluffing.
一茶匙孜然
One tablespoon of cumin,
一杯红糖
one cup of brown sugar,
两茶匙烟熏红椒
two tablespoons of smoked paprika...
好了 好了 停
Okay, okay, stop.
不不 继续说
No, no, no. Keep going.
你怎么会知道食谱 谢利
How do you know the recipe, Shelly?
姥姥在1982年的情人节告诉我的
Meemaw told it to me on Valentine's Day, 1982.
你和爸爸去廉价影院
You were out with Dad seeing Cannonball Run
看《炮弹飞车》了
at the dollar theater.
不可能 你当时还不到两岁
That's impossible, you weren't even two years old.
三茶匙干芥末
Three tablespoons of dried mustard,
一杯孤星啤酒
one cup of Lone Star beer...
好了
Okay.
好了
Okay.
说吧
Go ahead.
告诉你♥爸♥爸吧
Give it to your father.
我可以帮你写下来
I can write it down for you.
不用了 我不想要
That's okay, I don't want it.
你逗我呢吧
You have got to be kidding me.
康妮 你有无数的机会
Connie, you've had every opportunity
把食谱给我 但你从来没给
to give me that recipe and you never did,
因为你一直把我当做外人
because you've always treated me like an outsider.
她才没有
No, she has not.
我当然有
Oh, of course I have.
看到没 她承认了
See? She admits it.
我当然承认了
Damn right, I do.
我一直觉得你配不上我女儿
Never thought you were good enough for my daughter.
你就这么出现 骑着那辆破摩托车
There you were, riding around on that dumb motorcycle,
把她肚子搞大
knocking her up.
孩子们 你们都到厨房♥
Why don't you kids go in the kitchen
自己拿点冰淇淋吃吧
and fix yourselves some ice cream?
我怎么能错过这好戏
I'm not going anywhere.
我能理解
Hey. I get it.
我也有个女儿
I have a daughter.
我也不想她带一个那样的男人回家
I wouldn't want her bringing home someone like that.
但我也比那时候成长了许多
But I've come a hell of a long way since then.
好啦 你说得对
Okay, you're right.
乔治
George.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这对我来说 比任何食谱都更有意义
That means more to me than any recipe.
过来
Come here.
别让这个拥抱骗了你
Don't let the hug fool you.
她一走 他就逼我把食谱告诉他
The minute she went home, he made me give him the recipe.
来啦 处♥女♥航
Here we go, maiden voyage.
哎妈呀
Hot damn.
哎妈呀
Hot damn.
哎妈呀
Hot damn!
乔治 注意说话
George! Language.
谢尔顿
Sheldon.
想来点吗
Want some?
不用了 谢谢 我不饿
Uh, no, thank you. I'm not hungry.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表