剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
或许你该进去读一读
Maybe you should go read one.
早安
Morning.
所以为什么人们花了那么久的时间
So why did it take people so long
才愿意相信大♥陆♥漂移说呢
to believe in continental drift,
很明显能看出非洲跟南美洲
when it's obvious that Africa and South America
-像拼图一样能吻合啊 -才没有呢
- fit together like a puzzle? - No, they don't.
人们不理解大♥陆♥漂移说
People didn't understand continental drift
是因为他们不懂海底扩张学说
because they didn't understand seafloor spreading.
怎么了
What?
你的智慧
I'm both threatened
令我受到威胁又为之折服
and delighted by your brain.
我只有为之折服
I'm just delighted by it.
还真能合上
They do fit.
这太神奇了吧
That's nuts.
地质学家喜欢在生活中让自己"沉淀"下来
"Geologists lead a sedimentary lifestyle."
莉比 你这双关有意思
Libby, that is a good one.
你敢相信他这个样子吗
Can you believe what's going on with him?
对啊
I know.
他都快跟那女孩聊了一个小时电♥话♥了
He's been on the phone with that girl for almost an hour.
谢尔顿交了女朋友
Sheldon's got a girlfriend.
谁能想到有这可能
What are the odds?
那女孩才不是女朋友
She's not a girlfriend,
两个人只是精神交流
it's more of a mental rapport.
一切都是这么开始的
That's where it starts.
我就是用我超凡的智慧赢得你心
I did win you over with my superior intellect.
明明是你的机车 你自己清楚
It was your motorcycle and you know it.
幸好她不是被你的猛♥男♥体格所迷惑
Good thing it wasn't your masculine physique,
因为那早已一去不复返了
because that is long gone.
不然你觉得我留着那机车的原因是什么
Why do you think I kept the motorcycle?
为什么他可以煲电♥话♥粥而我不行
How come he gets to tie up the phone and I can't?
因为发生在他身上的事叫神迹
Because what is happening in there is called a miracle,
而敬畏神的信徒是不会去阻止神迹的
and God-fearing people do not get in the way of those.
小乔治
Hey, Georgie,
如果哪天你能找到女朋友
if you ever find a girlfriend,
或许你能跟你弟弟他们四人约会啊
maybe you can go on a double date with your brother.
那女孩不是他女朋友
She's not his girlfriend.
我也交得到啊
And I can find one...
我只是没在找女朋友而已
I'm just not looking.
是啊 那的确是地质学的笑话
Yes, that was a geology joke.
或许我们应该在《体育画报泳装特辑》
We gotta get that Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue
毁了他人生之前 先把它收走
away from him before he's ruined forever.
莉比莉比莉比啊
Oh, Libby, Libby, Libby.
到底发生什么了
What is happening?
当时所发生的事呢
What was happening was,
也发生在许多男性身上
like many men before me,
我被有着异域风情的地质学所迷惑了
I was being seduced by the exotic world of geology.
我们在附近的山涧里寻找着玻陨石
We searched for tektites in a nearby ravine.
玻陨石就是天然玻璃
Tektites are natural glass
是在陨石撞击后形成的
formed during meteorite impacts.
它们也与浣熊粪便十分相似
They also bear a close resemblance to raccoon feces,
所以我聪明地开始了"不碰玻陨石"政策
so I wisely adopted a "No touching tektites" policy.
这叫完全解理[完美♥乳♥沟]
It's called perfect cleavage
当石膏分离地如此干净时的称呼
when gypsum separates this cleanly.
我当时好为丹感到骄傲
I was so proud of Tam
他没有开幼稚的乳♥沟♥玩笑
for not making an immature cleavage joke.
快看我 我在摸乳♥沟♥
Look at me, I'm touching cleavage.
他说完那感觉就消失了
Until he made one.
而晶洞玉石就像是大自然的皮纳塔
And, like Mother Nature's pinata,
通常在生日会上悬挂并让人击打到掉出奖品
它的里面也含有秘密的惊喜
geodes contained a secret surprise inside.
而且你不用忍♥受
But you didn't have to suffer
参加生日派对的痛苦就能享受惊喜
through a birthday party to enjoy it.
怎么样了
How's it going?
我想我找出问题所在了
Well, I think I figured out the problem.
问题在哪
What is it?
我对修机械一窍不通
I'm a terrible mechanic.
-怎么啦 -这个嘛
- What's up? - Well,
谢尔顿最近花了不少时间
Sheldon's been spending quite a bit of time
跟那叫莉比的女孩混在一起
with this Libby girl, lately.
所以呢
Yeah, so?
他还那么小
So isn't he a little young
交青少年的朋友真的好吗
to be hanging with teenagers?
他只是身体还小
Oh, he's only young on the outside.
他心里就是个老头
Inside, he's an old man.
我是说认真的
I'm being serious.
我也是啊
So am I.
再给他别上领结 他外表也老了
And with that bowtie, he's old on the outside, too.
我不该来问你的
Sorry I bothered.
等一下
Hang on.
我们送他去念高中时
What did you think was gonna happen
你以为会怎么样
when we sent him to high school?
我不知道 他会学习新知识
I don't know, that he'd learn stuff,
然后回到家里 永远当我的小宝贝
and then, come back home and be my baby forever.
玛丽 这对他是好事
Mare, it's good for him.
再过两年他也许就要上大学了 到时怎么办
He may start college in a couple years, what happens then?
我瞬间想到的答案是 我跟他住一间宿舍
Off the top of my head, he and I share a dorm room.
要不是觉得你真可能这么做 这话还挺好笑的
You know I'd laugh at that if I didn't kind of believe you.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我想上厕所 但里面有时会不太文明
I need to use the bathroom, but it can get uncivilized in there.
现在里面有人吗
Anyone in there now?
我不知道 我害怕找出答案
I don't know. I was afraid to find out.
厕所有人吗
Anybody in here?
去吧
Go ahead.
我守在外面
I'll stand guard.
我之前的人生你都跑哪儿去了
Where have you been all my life?
想都别想
I don't think so.
我要尿尿
I gotta pee.
那是你的问题 一边儿去
That's your problem. Keep moving.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. - Happy to help.
1点45分时你能来站岗吗
Is there any chance you'd be available to stand guard at 1:45?
你还有上厕所的时间表吗
You have a bathroom schedule?
你没有吗
You don't?
回见
See you later.
那些说抓住一个男人
Whoever said the quickest way to a man's heart
要先抓住他的胃的人
is through his stomach
没考虑过自己的小膀胱
did not consider his tiny bladder.
我觉得至今取得最好的航♥天♥飞机名是"探索号♥"
I think the best space shuttle name so far is Discovery.
那"挑战者号♥"呢
What about Challenger?
-太咄咄逼人 -"亚特兰蒂斯号♥"呢
- Too in-your-face. - Atlantis?
一个浮不起来的虚构岛屿
A fictional island that couldn't stay afloat?
烂得很彻底
I don't think so.
-还有"企业号♥"啊 -是没错
- There's the Enterprise. - There is,
《星际迷航》里也有这艘飞船 那才是它的家
and it's on Star Trek, where it belongs.
你知道吗 自然科学博物馆
You know they're playing a space shuttle movie
正在放一部航♥天♥飞机电影
at the Museum of Natural Science.
-还是巨幕电影呢 -我也听说了
- It's in IMAX. - I heard about that.
屏幕好像会超级大
The screen is supposed to be huge.
那里还在举办地质学展览
They also have a great geology exhibit.
可是博物馆在休斯顿
Well, it's in Houston--
-我们该怎么去呢 -我来开车
- how are we gonna get there? - I'll drive.
我很想跟你一起看电影
Oh, I would love to see a movie with you.
你不用先征得你父母同意吗
Don't you need to ask your parents first?
-不用 谢尔顿 -但他们不会担心你在哪儿吗
- No, Sheldon, I don't. - But won't they worry where you are?
他们不会担心的
They'll be fine.
我加入
Count me in.
真庆幸你不是我儿子
Glad you're not my son.
现在他想跟他们去休斯顿看电影
And now he wants to see a movie in Houston with them.
为什么要去休斯顿
Why Houston?
我不知道 那边有"锯木"技术之类的
I don't know, it's in MixMax or something.
你意思是我得开车去休斯顿吗
So you're saying I got to drive to Houston?
不 那姑娘莉比开车
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表