剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
得在这次阻止他们
They've got to stop them in this series.
-靠 -不是吧
- Geez! Damn it! - Come on!
在德克萨斯 神圣的三位一体是上帝
In Texas, the Holy Trinity is God,
橄榄球与烧烤
football and barbeque,
顺序可以互换
not necessarily in that order.
谁输谁赢无所谓 让分后算我赢就行
I don't care if you win, just cover the damn spread.
妈 你又开始赌球了吗
Mom, are you betting again?
没有
No.
球迷们如坐针毡
...fans on their feet,
希望队伍展开防守
trying to urge the defense on.
弃踢是常见战术
第四攻了
Fourth down.
必须得弃踢
Gotta punt.
必须
Gotta.
数据上来说 总在第四攻弃踢
Statistically, always punting on fourth down
是十分不合理的
makes no sense.
数据上来说 你就是个傻♥逼♥
Statistically, you're a dumbass.
当德州农工大学队
When the Aggies give up the ball
被对方在自家五码线进攻时
on their own five-yard line,
但对方就必须从较远的地方开始进攻
对方队伍有92%的几率会得分
the opposing team has a 92% chance of scoring.
当他们从自家场地深处弃踢出去
When they punt from deep in their own territory,
对方队伍还是有77%的几率得分
the other team still has a 77% chance of scoring.
但他们继续进攻有50%几率再得4次进攻机会
But since they convert on fourth down 50% of the time,
所以计算显示他们不该弃踢
the math says they should never punt again.
好了 你偷偷跟妈说
Okay, you can tell me,
他亲生父亲到底是谁
who's his real daddy?
谢尔顿 我踢球与当教练一辈子了
Sheldon, I've been playing and coaching football all my life.
我觉得你算得不对
I don't think your math is right.
是吗
Really?
你等等
Hang on.
不 没算错
No, it's right.
让农工队只是射门得分的话
...able to hold A&M to a field goal,
他们就只会落后6分
they'll only be down six points.
是你的牙医吗
Is it your dentist?
那个戴眼镜的小个子
The little guy with the glasses?
放心跟我说实话
You can tell me.
跟你说 我有点担心我妈
I got to tell you, I'm a little worried about my mother.
她整天赌这些球赛
She keeps betting on these football games,
之后哪天可能就会来个意大利小伙
next thing you know, there's an Italian fella
来把她的小货车开走抵债
driving off with her pickup truck.
你觉得谢尔顿说得对吗
You think Sheldon's right?
哪件事情
About what?
弃踢还有他的计算
The punting and the math.
我相信应该对
I should think so.
从他六岁时起 我们家纳税就是他在弄
He's been doing our taxes since he's six years old.
我们也没被税局稽查
We never been audited.
这倒是
That's true.
他去年还帮我们拿到退税呢
He even got us that nice refund last year.
为什么今天不是妈载我去学校
How come Mom's not taking me to school?
因为有时候
'Cause once in a while,
你老爸也会想跟你相处一下啊
your dad wants to spend some time with you.
我的小谢仔
My little Shel-man.
但是妈的车有后座
But Mom's car has a backseat.
数据上来说 我坐那里比较安全
Statistically, I'm much safer there.
我刚好也想跟你聊一下这个数据
Hey, I'm glad you brought up statistically.
你觉得你昨天说的德州农工大学队的数据
You think those numbers you talked about for Texas A&M
也能用在我带的队伍上吗
would apply to my JV squad?
没道理不能啊
I don't see why not.
数学与前任校长不同的是 数学不歧视人
Unlike our former principal, math doesn't discriminate.
你不会是想用他的建议吧
You're not thinking about taking his advice, are you?
-用不着你管 -可是他是错的
- Never you mind. - But he's wrong.
大家都知道第四攻应该弃踢
Everybody knows you punt on fourth down.
为什么大家都知道就等于它是对的
Why does everybody knowing something make it right?
因为
Because.
美国就是因此而伟大
That's what makes this country great.
许多年后
Many years later,
我哥也用了这段话
my brother would use this same argument
跟法官解释
in front of a judge.
但他在电♥话♥亭里撒尿的事还是被定罪了
He was still convicted for urinating in a phone booth.
靠
Oh, damn it.
我去让弃踢手上场
I'll send in the punting team.
等等 你等等
Hang on. Hang on.
怎么
What?
继续进攻
Let's go for it.
为什么 我们时间还很充足啊
Why? We got plenty of time.
我知道 还是想要继续进攻
I know. Still want to go for it.
我们在12码线上呢 大家都知道该保守弃踢
We're on the 12-yard line. Everybody know you punt.
为什么大家都知道就等于它是对的
Why does everybody knowing something make it right?
但是在我们球门口啊 教练
But we're on the 12-yard line, Coach.
教练让我们继续进攻
Okay, Coach says we're going for it.
白♥痴♥弟弟
Stupid brother.
-什么 -没事
- What? - Nothing.
左侧突破 准备 散开
Power left jumbo on two, on two. Ready, break!
狼队在第四攻选择继续进攻
And your Wolves are going for it on fourth down.
什么鬼 弃踢啊
What the hell? Punt!
数据上来说 继续进攻比较好
Statistically, they're better off going for it.
-谁说的 -我儿子
- Says who? - My little boy.
这就是为什么大家都弃踢
That's why everybody punts.
这简直就是脑袋抽风
That was just plain foolishness.
你小儿子可真天才啊
Your little boy's a real genius.
他还真是天才
Well, actually he is.
不是吧
Come on.
犯规 防守方场上人数过多
Too many men on the field, defense.
第四攻重来
Replay fourth down.
感谢老天
Ah. Thank you, Jesus.
我现在可以叫弃踢手上场了吗
Now, can I send in the punt team?
教练
Coach?
他们再度继续进攻
And they're going for it again.
什么鬼啊 弃踢啊
What the hell? Punt!
提醒我下次跟你说我拿到国税局退税的事
Remind me to tell you about the tax refund I got from the IRS.
开始
Set. Hut!
上上上上上
Go, go, go, go, go, go!
上啊
Go! Whoo!
冲啊 冲啊
Go, go, go! Go!
来到了30码线 20码 10码
He's at the 30, the 20, the 10.
达阵得分 狼队
Touchdown, Wolves!
我就没怀疑过你 教练 没怀疑过
I never had any doubt, Coach. Never had any doubt.
看到没 太好啦
Oh, booyah! Yes.
晚安啦 宝贝
Sweet dreams, baby.
晚安姥姥
Night, Meemaw.
我能请你帮个忙吗
Can I ask you a favor?
-可以啊 什么事 -你还记得
- Sure. What? - You know those statistics
你跟你♥爸♥爸说的那些什么数据吗
that you were talking about with your dad?
那些数据也能套用到...
Could... could that be applied to, say,
比如说下周的牛仔与包装工队比赛吗
who might win the Cowboys-Packers game next week?
能不能更详细到差多少分之类的
And, more specifically, by how much?
如果我有足够数据 应该可以给出合理猜测
I suppose with enough data I could make a reasonable guess.
我不要猜测 我要确切的
I don't want a guess, I want to know.
妈说不可以赌博
Mom said you're not supposed to gamble.
睡你的觉 死小孩
Sleep, child!
-妈 -在这里呢
- Mom? - In here!
我明天把那些数据弄给你
I'll get those numbers to you tomorrow.
来哄他睡觉
Just tucking him in.
我有东西给你
I got something for you.
是脏的
It's dirty.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表