剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
就是四川花椒
is the Szechuan pepper.
好吧
Okay.
你可能会发现
Now, you may notice
你的嘴唇和舌头发麻
your lips and tongue getting numb.
那我们为什么要吃
Then why are we eating it?
因为很好吃啊
'Cause it's yummy.
好吧
Sure.
你环游中国是要做什么
So, what were you doing wandering around China?
我不做研究或教书的时候
Well, when I'm not doing research or teaching,
我喜欢走上较少前人踏过之路
I enjoy taking the path less traveled.
我猜是那路还是单车路吧
I'm guessing it's a bike path.
还真是呢
As a matter of fact, it was.
在中国人人都骑自行车
Everybody in China rides bicycles.
太棒了
It's fantastic.
-你去长城了吗 -我去了
- Did you see the Great Wall? - I did.
有趣的事实
Interesting fact:
长城底下埋了许多
it's filled with the dead bodies
建筑工人的尸体
of the people who built it.
不会吧
You don't say.
有成千上万具尸体
Hundreds of thousands of them.
来尝一口
Here, taste.
如果只有我们俩 我为什么不能边吃边看电视
If it's just the two of us, why can't I eat watching TV?
因为你在跟你妈一起吃饭
'Cause you're having dinner with your mother
这是我们交心的好机会
and it's a chance for us to talk.
谢尔顿就在边吃饭边看窗外啊
Sheldon's having dinner and looking out the window.
想要我叫他进来一起吃吗
Want me to have him join us?
不想
No.
那就别抱怨了
Then quit complaining.
你想聊什么
So what do you want to talk about?
我也不知道
Um, I don't know.
上学怎么样了
How's school?
那里可是学校 就是一坨屎
It's school; it's a turd fest.
真好
Charming.
你在跟谁交往吗
Are you dating anyone?
没有 没人配得上我
Nah, nobody up to my standards.
当然了
Sure.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
当然可以 你想问什么都行
Course, you can ask me anything.
你跟爸结婚时是不是已经怀上我了
Were you pregnant with me when you married Dad?
你为什么会问这个
Um... why would you ask that?
谢尔顿说的
Sheldon said so.
谢尔顿怎么会知道
How would Sheldon know?
他算过了
He did the math.
算什么
What math?
他说我的生日
He said the time between my birthday
和你们举♥行♥婚礼那天相差六个月
and your wedding day was six months.
是啊
Um... yeah.
那是因为你...
That's because you...
是早产儿
were born premature.
我看过我的出生证
I've seen my birth certificate,
上面写着我出生时是8斤巨婴
it said I weighed nine pounds.
没错
Yes, that's true.
你是个大胖早产儿
You were a big fat preemie.
我们聊点别的吧
Let's talk about something else.
为什么
Why?
因为我非常想换话题
'Cause I'd very much like to.
然后海瑟一号♥就说
And then Heather B said she didn't want
她以后不想跟海瑟二号♥玩绳球了
to play tetherball with Heather M anymore.
等等 有两个海瑟吗
Wait. Th-There's two Heathers?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
哪个是哪个来着
Which one's which?
海瑟一号♥是自大狂
Heather B is stuck up.
海瑟二号♥以前也是自大狂
Heather M used to be stuck up,
但后来她戴上了脊椎侧弯支架
but then she got a scoliosis brace.
或许她不应该玩绳球
Maybe she shouldn't be playing tetherball.
海瑟一号♥就是这么说的
That's what Heather B said.
很美味
This is delicious,
但你没夸张 真的好辣
but you were not kidding about the spice.
我都快辣出满头汗了
I'm about to break a sweat here.
有一个有趣的小知识
Well, here's something you might find interesting.
辣的食物通常都出自天气温暖的地方
Spicy food is typically found in warmer climates
因为吃辣能让人出汗
because it induces sweating,
从而让大家凉快下来
which in turn, cools people off.
那流鼻水对我有什么好处
So what does the runny nose do for me?
让我有机会
It allows me to, uh,
对你殷勤地献上我的手帕
gallantly offer you my handkerchief.
你真绅士
You are such a gentleman.
我年轻的时候
When I was younger,
看了一本介绍礼仪的书
I read a book on etiquette.
我从上面学到
That's how I know
如果我有机会去梵蒂冈受到接见
that if I ever have an audience at the Vatican,
我应该穿上晚礼服或男便装上衣
I should wear evening attire or a sack coat.
我不知道男便装上衣是什么
I don't know what a sack coat is,
但你穿上一定很帅气
but I'm sure you'd look handsome in it.
谢谢
Thank you.
晚上骑车回去很远
You know, it's a long bike ride at night.
如果你想的话
If you want...
欢迎你留下来过夜
you're welcome to stay.
没事 我的单车有车头灯
No, it's fine, I-I have a headlight on my bicycle.
当然了 当然
Oh, sure, sure.
不过 据说好像会下雨
Although, I hear it might rain.
不用担心 我有折叠雨衣
No worries. I have a pocket poncho.
好吧
So you do.
约翰
John.
我是在邀请你留下来过夜
I'm inviting you to spend the night.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
早产婴儿不是都要
Don't they make babies that are born too soon
留院察看吗
stay in the hospital?
通常是的 但你出生时
Normally, yes, but you were born
有一头秀发
with such a great head full of hair
医院就让我们带你回家了
that they sent you home with us.
这是你刚才说的唯一合理的话
That's the first thing you've said that makes sense.
我很高兴我们一起吃晚餐 感觉很好
I'm glad we had dinner; this was nice.
是啊 很好玩
Yeah, fun stuff.
可不能错过《成长没烦恼》
Well, don't want to miss Who's The Boss.
主啊 原谅我说谎了
Lord, forgive me for lying.
等他30岁时我再告诉他真♥相♥ 阿门
I'll tell him the truth when he's 30. Amen.
您的龙虾 女士
Your lobster, madam.
谢谢
Thank you.
需要我帮她切开吗
Would you like me to open it for her?
我来就好 谢谢
Oh, I got it, thanks.
-你还好吧 -这玩意好吓人
- You all right? - This thing's freaking me out.
来吧 我来帮你
Here, let me help you with that.
挪一下 好了
Here. Okay.
秘诀在于别跟它对看
The trick is not to make eye contact.
跟它说去
Tell him.
来
Here.
好了 我们把龙虾钳子扯下来
All right, now, we just... snap her off
像这样 啪
like that... pop.
拿上工具
Grab this guy here,
把钳子夹裂
and we crack the claw.
然后取出一些虾肉
And then you take out a little meat...
蘸一些牛油酱
dunk it in some butter,
再放到嘴里
and then you eat it.
哎哟妈呀
Holy moly.
很好吃 对吧
It's good, huh?
难以置信
Unbelievable.
接下来你自己弄吧
I'll leave you to it.
别走 陪我坐
No. Sit with me.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表