剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
你想跟我做朋友吗
I don't think so.
没什么兴趣
Are you sure? What if I told you
你确定吗 那如果我告诉你
I admired your boldly applied makeup?
我很欣赏你着色大胆的浓妆呢
Greetings from stall number one.
从一号♥隔间向你们问好
As much as I detest that odd smelling cigarette,
虽然我十分讨厌你们气味特殊的"烟"
I do applaud your rule breaking bravado.
但我为你们违反规矩的勇气鼓掌
My name is Sheldon. What's yours?
我叫谢尔顿 你们叫什么
Hello, gentlemen.
男士们好
Did you watch any sports programs over the weekend?
你们上周末有看任何体育节目吗
Or perhaps did some kissing with girls?
又或者跟姑娘们玩亲亲了吗
Can you hear me?
你们能听见我说话吗
95 96 97 95, 96, 97.
98 98.
99 100 99, 100.
You missed 11 numbers.
你中间数漏了11个数
I don't need to be good at math. I have beautiful hair.
我不需要数学那么好 人家有一头秀发
That's the saddest thing I've ever heard.
这是我这辈子听过最悲催的话
Didn't you already read that book?
你不是已经读完那本书了吗
I'm reading it again.
我在重读
How come?
为什么
I clearly missed something.
我肯定有哪里读漏了
I couldn't find one person who wanted to be my friend.
我找不到一个愿意跟我当朋友的人
Did you look at the card inside?
你看过里面的借书卡了吗
Why?
为什么
That's just other people who checked out the book.
卡上只有其他借过这本书的人的名字
It's a list of losers like you who can't find a friend.
这是其他像你一样找不到朋友的废柴名单
So?
那又如何
So they're desperate, and you have their names.
他们求友心切 而你手握名单
That's brilliant.
太聪明了
Now, how is it that you can't count?
那你怎么就数不好数呢
So your father tells me you've been reading a new book?
你♥爸♥爸跟我说你最近新读了本书
I am. It's about how to make friends.
是啊 是教你怎么交朋友
Is that something you're interested in?
你对这件事有兴趣吗
Not really, but Missy told me
没什么兴趣 但米希跟我说
it makes you sad that I don't have any.
我没有朋友你很难过
I got to sew that girl's mouth shut.
我得去把这姑娘的嘴缝起来
So how's it going?
那发展如何
Well, the principles in the book didn't work for me at all.
书里教的原则对我根本不管用
Although Dad does like being called George over and over again,
不过老爸挺喜欢被人反复叫乔治
so you might give that a try.
你可以试试这招
Baby, you don't have to go to any trouble for me.
宝贝 你不需要因为我而给自己添麻烦
But I like doing things for you.
但我喜欢为你付出
You're a nice lady.
你是个好人
But if the book's not working... It isn't.
但如果那书没用... 的确没用
But I realized if I find the other people
但我意识到如果我去找
who checked out the book, they'd be looking for friends, too.
其他借过这书的人 因为他们也想结交朋友
That's really smart.
这招真聪明
Missy thought of it. You're kidding.
是米希想出来的 不是吧
I'm as surprised as you are.
我当时也像你一样惊讶
Excuse me, Ms. Ingram?
打扰一下 英格拉姆女士
Sheldon, it's recess.
谢尔顿 现在是下课时间
Go outside, see what it's like.
去外面玩 体验一下外面
Are you by any chance Evelyn Ingram?
你是伊芙琳·英格拉姆吗
Yes.
是的
The same Evelyn Ingram who checked out this book?
借出过这本书的伊芙琳·英格拉姆吗
And why is that your business?
这关你什么事呢
I just assumed you were looking to make a friend.
我只是在想你当时想要结交朋友
Well, that was a long time ago.
这是很久以前了
I had just gotten out of a very difficult relationship.
我当时刚从一段惨痛的感情抽身
With a friend? Friend.
跟朋友吗 朋友
Ha! I gave that man three years of my life
我给那男人奉献了我三年的人生时光
and my innocence.
还有我的童真
I don't know what that means.
我不懂那是什么意思
It means men are lying dogs only interested in one thing.
男人都是骗人的狗东西 只对一件事感兴趣
Well, that's not the dictionary definition.
字典上不是这么解释的
Always starts the same.
开始都是一样的
A quick glance across the room, a casual hand on the shoulder,
茫茫人海中的一次对视 不经意地手搭肩上
lunch at Stuckey's.
在连锁便利店里吃午饭
Oh, yeah, it's all romance and flowers in the beginning...
一开始都是很浪漫 花前月下
The list proved to be a double edged sword.
这名单被证明是一把双刃剑
It turns out self help books written in 1936
原来1936年写的励志书
were only of interest to adults.
是专门写给成年人看的
You're like, "I'm here because I care.
我就说"老娘是因为在乎才来
And by the way, your phone could make calls, too."
还有 你的电♥话♥也是能打出去的好吗"
Then tries to turn this whole thing around
然后他就试着把整件事
like it's all about you being needy,
转移成是你太粘人
and you're like, "Yes, I have needs!
你当然会说"废话 我当然有需求
That's what makes me human!"
人就是有需求才会是人啊"
Emotionally troubled adults.
感情上有问题的成人
Child, go outside.
孩子 出去外面玩吧
Yes, that's my signature. Why do you ask?
是的 那是我的签名 你问这个干嘛
I'm seeking people who want to make friends.
我在寻找想交朋友的人
I wasn't interested in friends.
我没兴趣交朋友
I took out that book to help me become school principal.
我借那本书是为了帮助自己爬到校长位置
Did it work? Are we sitting in the principal's office?
成功了吗 我们现在是在校长办公室说话吗
No. And you know why?
不是 你知道为什么吗
Because Victoria MacElroy is not a man!
因为维多利亚·马克艾罗伊不是男人
So to be clear, you're not interested in making friends?
我确认一下 你没兴趣交朋友
What I'm interested in is in living long enough
我唯一有兴趣的就是命够长
to see women no longer treated like second class citizens.
长到可以看到女人不再被当二等公民对待
Well if your goal is a long life,
如果你想长命百岁
that chili cheeseburger is a step in the wrong direction.
那你吃这个热辣芝士堡只能帮倒忙
Food is all I have.
食物是老娘唯一的慰藉了
Like I said,
如同我说的
emotionally troubled adults.
感情上有问题的成人
You gonna watch me eat?
你要看着我吃饭吗
Get out of here.
出去
Everybody told me,
所有人都告诉我
Hubert, don't date someone from work."
"休伯特 别跟同事约会" "
But did I listen? No.
我听话了吗 没有
Let me tell you something.
让我告诉你一件事
She likes to say I stole her innocence?
她喜欢说我偷走她童真对吗
Well, what about my innocence?
那我的童真呢
I was never the same after we broke up.
分手之后我再也不是从前那个我了
Two years later,
两年后
Mr. Givens became the high school principal,
吉文斯先生变成了校长
which might be why Ms. MacElroy became morbidly obese.
或许马克艾罗伊女士变成重度胖子也与此有关
I had the brains, I had the charm, and I don't like to brag,
我有头脑 又讨人喜欢 而且我不想炫耀
but I was pretty easy on the eyes back then.
但我当年也算得上小鲜肉一枚
That woman got herself one heck of a package.
那娘们简直赚大发了好吗
But some people don't want to be satisfied.
但某些人就是不想被满足
Is that any good?
这书有用吗
I'm afraid not.
很遗憾并没有
I failed to make a single friend.
我没交到一个朋友
That sucks. I have a tough time making friends, too.
真可惜 我交朋友也四处碰壁
The worst part is, it was important to my mom.
最糟糕的部分是 我妈妈很在意这件事
My parents pressure me about making friends all the time.
我父母也总是给我压力让我去交朋友
So you understand what I'm going through.
所以你很能理解我的遭遇
Oh, I read that book. It's excellent.
我读过那本书 很赞
Are you into rocketry?
你也对火箭学有兴趣吗
I started with water propulsion,
我是从气压式喷水火箭开始玩
worked my way up to solid fuel,
后来开始玩固体燃料火箭
then went back to water after I set our garage on fire.
把我家车♥库♥烧了之后 我又回去玩喷水火箭了
Nice. I also tried to get some uranium
厉害 我也尝试过去弄铀
and build an atomic engine, but that stuff's hard to find.
来做一个原子能引擎 但那东西太难弄到手
Probably for the best.
这样也好
Well, good luck on your quest to find a friend.
祝你找朋友的道路能一切顺遂
You, too.
你也是
If you haven't found one yet, I have good news.
如果你还没找到朋友 我有个好消息
Mom, what do you know about the drug Prozac?
妈 你对百忧解这种药了解吗
Not much.
了解不多
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表