剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
权力自古以来都是最致命的毒品
Power has always been a deadly narcotic,
而在1989年
and in 1989,
坦迪1000SL系列电脑
RadioShack's Tandy 1000 SL
是我所选之毒
was my drug of choice.
英特尔8086处理器
With an Intel 8086
运行速度8兆赫兹
running at eight megahertz
加上一个5.25吋软盘驱动器
and a five-and-a-quarter-inch floppy drive,
我简直无所不能
there was nothing I couldn't do.
从给我的作业增加碉堡的图形
From adding snazzy graphics to my homework...
碉堡了
So snazzy.
到轻松地按字母顺序排列
...to easily alphabetizing
我敌人的名字及其罪行
my list of enemies and their crimes.
太轻松了
So easy.
谢尔顿 该走了
Sheldon, time to go.
我们真应该买♥♥一台电脑
We really need to get one of these.
我们要一台电脑干什么
What on earth do we need a computer for?
对啊 我们有你和你的大脑袋
Yeah, we got you and your big head.
但有了电脑 我们可以完成很多事情
But we can get so much accomplished.
我可以用电子制表程序
I could use a spreadsheet program
记录你的日常开支
to keep track of your expenses.
我用我的支票本背面记了
I do that in the back of my checkbook.
但你打开你的支票本时 它会哔地一声响吗
Yes, but does your checkbook go "Beep" when you open it?
不会吧
I don't think so.
再说了 电脑可以整理你的菜谱
Plus, the computer can organize your recipes.
可我的菜谱都整理好了
But my recipes are organized.
用的是索引卡片
On index cards.
就像远古山顶洞人
Like a cave person.
山洞妈妈 我以后要这么叫你
Cave Mom. I'm gonna call you that.
这些都不重要 谢尔顿
It doesn't matter, Sheldon.
我们买♥♥不起电脑
We can't afford a computer.
买♥♥得起 现在只要998美刀
Sure we can. It's only $998,
戴夫说我们可以每个月分期付款购买♥♥
and Dave says we can buy it on easy monthly payments.
没错
That's true.
别多事 戴夫
Stay out of this, Dave.
走吧
Come on.
我们得回家了
We got to get home.
可是...
But...
谢尔顿 不行就是不行
Sheldon, I said no.
展品电脑我可以给你个优♥惠♥价 库珀夫人
I can make you a good deal on the floor model, mrs. Cooper.
说真的 戴夫 你要惹毛我了
Seriously, Dave, you're getting on my nerves.
这不公平
It's not fair.
你给米西买♥♥了戒指糖
You bought Missy a Ring Pop.
那才十美分
For ten cents.
-每一分钱都没白花 -走吧
- And I'm worth every penny. - Let's go.
抱歉 戴夫
Sorry, Dave.
我们家生活拮据没闲钱
We're living paycheck to paycheck.
年
快走
Move!
-睿侠电器行 -睿侠电器行
- Ah, RadioShack. - Ah, RadioShack.
就是它 坦迪1000SL电脑系统
Here it is, the Tandy 1000 SL computer system.
今天谢尔顿不停地在念叨这玩意
Sheldon was going on and on about that thing today.
我从来没见过这么易于使用的电脑
I've never seen one so easy to use.
你们好 需要指引你们回母星的路吗
Greetings. Need directions back to your planet?
这科技比我们想象中更先进
This technology is more advanced than we thought.
你们知道《E.T. 外星人》这部电影吗
You know that movie E.T.?
发现外星人的小孩叫艾略特
The kid who finds him, his name is Elliott,
名字首字母是E 尾字母是T
which starts with an "E" And ends with a "T."
巧合吗
Coincidence?
我可不这么认为
I don't think so.
你这辈子都要跟我们住在一起了 是吗
You're gonna live with us forever, aren't you?
谢尔顿想要台电脑啊
So, Sheldon wants a computer?
自打他会说话就吵着要
Ever since he could talk.
看到这个更变本加厉了
But now more than ever.
他可以放了学后干点零工
Well, he should get a job after school.
自己攒钱买♥♥一台
Save up and buy one.
干零工 他才九岁
Get a job? He's nine.
像他这么大的时候 我都去帮人修剪草坪了
I mowed lawns when I was his age.
还挣了不少钱呢
Made pretty good money.
你想让谢尔顿去修剪草坪吗
You want Sheldon to mow lawns?
他这么弱不禁风 在太阳底下五分钟
He's so pale, five minutes in the sun,
就会被烧成灰
he'd burst into flames.
我愿意付钱看这一幕
I would pay to see that.
闭嘴 小乔治
Shut up, Georgie.
希望你跟他说过我们买♥♥不起
I hope you told him we can't afford it.
当然说了
Of course.
我可以先给他买♥♥一台
I could buy it for him,
然后你们可以等有钱了再还给我
and then y'all could pay me back when you can.
好吧 康妮 你这话就等于在羞辱我
Okay, Connie, now you're just insulting me.
那并不是我的本意
Well, that was not my intention,
但我很乐意你这么想
but I'm glad to hear it.
我有能力支付自家的开支
I can pay my own bills
也有能力照顾好我的家人
and take care of my family.
我们的确可以削减某些开支
There are expenses we could cut back on
这样我们就能买♥♥得起电脑了
so we could afford a computer.
你是说你给教堂的那些钱吗
You mean like the money you give to church?
不 我是说那些你给
No, I mean like the money you give
孤星啤酒公♥司♥的钱
to the Lone Star Beer company.
说得好 妈妈
Good one, Mom.
-闭嘴 -闭嘴 小南瓜
- Shut up. - Shut up, pumpkin.
我们不买♥♥电脑
We're not getting a computer.
我们也不需要你的钱
We don't need your money.
你去哪里
Where are you going?
去倒... 一杯牛奶
To get a... glass of milk.
他撒谎 他要去倒啤酒
He's lying. He's getting a beer.
闭嘴 小乔治
Shut up, Georgie.
妈妈
Mom?
你怎么还不睡
Why are you still up?
居里夫人在房♥顶
Madame Curie is on the roof,
而且她没有戴帽子
and she's not wearing her hat.
你在做梦呢 宝贝
You're just dreaming, baby.
可她没帽子会着凉的
But she'll be cold without her hat.
我把我的给她 你快睡吧
I'll give her mine. Now you go to sleep.
谢谢 妈妈
Mm, thanks, Mom.
你最好了
You're the best.
老天啊
Oh, Lord.
我猜我们的每周一"日"要取消了
I'm guessing we're not having our once-a-week.
抱歉 我只跟我喜欢的绅士发♥生♥关♥系♥
Sorry, I only have relations with gentlemen I like.
拜托 你明知道我不喜欢
Oh, come on. You know how I feel
你妈干涉我们家的财务
about your mother meddlin' in our finances.
她不是来干预 她只是想帮忙
She wasn't meddlin', she was offering to help.
而且电脑不是什么白♥痴♥玩具
And that computer is not some silly toy.
谢尔顿可以用来做作业
Sheldon could use it for his schoolwork,
而我可以用来...整理我的菜谱
and I could use it to... organize my recipes.
你早就用那些小卡片整理好了
You already got 'em organized on those little cards.
是啊 像个山顶洞人
Yeah, like a cave person.
这都不重要
Well, it doesn't matter.
重点是我们买♥♥不起 话题结束
We can't afford it, end of story.
或许还没完全结束
Not exactly end of story.
这话什么意思
What's that mean?
过去几年我一直在存钱
I've been setting money aside the last couple of years,
或许养兵千日就是用在此时了
and this might be a good use for it.
你哪里来的钱啊
Money from what?
就是这里存点 那里存点来的啊
You know, here and there.
帮教堂记账
Bookkeeping for the church,
接一些针线活
some seamstress work,
塞尔达阿姨给的生日红包
birthday money from my Aunt Zelda.
你"这里那里"攒下来的钱
And just how much of this "Here and there" money
有多少啊
you got saved up?
鉴于这是我的钱
Well, seeing as it's my money,
有多少你管不着
I don't think that's any of your business.
我管不着吗
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表