剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
我希望你能照顾他
Well, I need you to look after him.
为什么
Why?
因为我是你妈 而我现在在好好拜托你
Because I'm your mother, and I'm asking you nicely.
如果我不想呢
What if I don't want to?
我不管 让你做就做
I don't care, you're doing it.
这怎么好好拜托了
How was that nice?
当时我在城市上空飞翔
So there I was flying above the city,
但当我醒来后 我发现自己不能飞
but when I woke up, I couldn't fly.
就像是你上次梦到自己跟女神麦当娜交往
That's like the dream you had where you were dating Madonna,
结果梦醒后 发现并不是真的
but when you woke up, you weren't.
没错
Exactly.
那你梦过自己的牙齿在一颗颗掉吗
You ever have the ones where your teeth are falling out?
虽然说掉牙好过掉发啦 但...
Better my teeth than my hair, but...
-谢尔顿 -在这里
- Sheldon? - Over here.
-你在干嘛 -躲着
- What are you doing? - Hiding.
躲谁
From who?
欺负你的人就是比利吗
Is Billy the one giving you trouble?
不是
No.
是他爸爸吗
His dad?
也不是
No.
不是吧
No...
她就是个恶魔
She's a demon.
斯巴克斯家的小女儿吗
The little Sparks girl?
你开玩笑吧 感觉很乖的小女孩啊
You're kidding. She seems so sweet.
他说她打他 还抢他的午餐钱
He says she slaps him around, takes his lunch money.
还往他衣服里扔蝌蚪
She even put a tadpole down his shirt.
可怜啊 这孩子衣服都是扎裤子里的
Poor kid, he tucks in those shirts.
-她看起来人畜无害啊 -她很可爱
- She looks harmless. - She's cute.
这样做坏事就很容易逃过责难
So she probably gets away with stuff.
我就像这样
I'm like that.
真好奇会不会有野猫把那里当猫砂用
I wonder if stray cats poop in that sandbox.
乔治
George.
你得去跟她家长谈谈
You need to talk to her parents.
我吗 为什么要我去
Me? Why me?
因为你比我更吓人啊
Because you're more intimidating than me.
这话她也好意思说
That's rich.
比利
Hey, Billy.
你好 米希的爸爸
Hello, Missy's dad.
-你♥爸♥爸在家吗 -在
- Is your father home? - Yes.
能去帮我叫他来吗
Could you get him for me?
没问题
Happy to.
爸爸 米希的爸爸来了
Dad, it's Missy's dad!
他也是谢尔顿的爸爸
He's also Sheldon's dad!
你好啊 邻居
Well, howdy, neighbor.
你好啊 赫谢尔
Hey, Herschel.
怎么来了 是鸡太吵了吗
What brings you by? Chickens too loud?
-没 它们挺好的 -那就好
- Nah, they been fine. - Good, good.
上周把吵的那只炸了
Fried up the noisy one last week.
这样它就安静了 所以今天来是有什么事呢
That shut him up. Anyway, how can I help?
这个嘛...
Uh, well...
我最近刚知道一件事...
It's come to my attention that, uh...
谢尔顿跟你们家女儿有点问题
Sheldon's run into a bit of trouble with your daughter.
什么问题
What kind of trouble?
谢尔顿说她总打他
He says she been beating on him.
-我们家芭比吗 -是的
- My Bobbi? - Yeah.
就是我家这个六岁的闺女
This one? The six-year-old?
芭比 你过来
Bobbi, get over here!
你知道我拉过比这孩子还大的屎吧
You realize I've taken dumps bigger than this kid.
-爹地 -乖女儿
- Hi, Daddy. - Hey, babydoll, uh,
库珀先生说你欺负他们家谢尔顿
Mr. Cooper says that you've been picking on Sheldon.
-这是真的吗 -不是的 爹地
- Now, is that true? - No, Daddy.
确定吗
Are you sure?
行吧 去洗手准备吃晚饭
Okay, go wash up for dinner.
我不知道了 乔治
I don't know what to tell you, George.
你觉得会不会有可能
I mean, is it, is it possible
是你儿子有点暗恋她
your son has a little crush on her?
我感觉他应该没这个办法
Oh, I don't think he's wired that way.
你是想说他是同...
Oh, are you saying that he's a...
不是 我的意思是他就是个书呆子
No, no, I'm saying he's a bookworm.
除非她是数学或是字典 不然他应该没兴趣
Unless she's math or a dictionary, he ain't interested.
谢谢你听我说这事情
Thanks for hearin' me out.
是你老婆叫你过来的吧
Your wife sent you over here, didn't she?
我不想谈
I don't want to talk about it.
肯定是她
I bet she did!
我不想说
Not talkin' about it!
帮我跟她问个好
Tell her I said hi!
怎么样了
How'd it go?
挺好的
Uh, good. Yeah.
我处理好了
I handled it.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank the Lord.
是啊 谢我跟老天吧
Yeah. Me and the Lord.
我们合作的成果
Team effort.
芭比 你好
Hello, Bobbi.
你告我的状
You told on me.
其实是我哥哥想出来的
Well, actually, my brother figured it out,
所以严格来说 我觉得我没告发你
so, technically, I would argue that I didn't.
这不重要
Doesn't matter.
我应该告诉你
Uh, I should let you know,
我看了一本讲柔道的书
I've read a book on jiu-jitsu.
我准备好拿这本书丢你了
And I'm prepared to throw it at you.
谢利 这只是急救喷雾
Shelly, it's just Bactine.
我都还没涂到你身上
I didn't even put it on you yet.
你想告诉我发生什么事了吗
You want to tell me what happened?
芭比·斯巴克斯到车♥库♥里来了
Bobbi Sparks came into the garage...
她袭击你了吗
And she attacked you?
没有 我试图用柔道对付她
Not exactly. I tried to use jiu-jitsu on her,
但我绊倒了
but I tripped and fell.
宝贝 你得面对这些 我很抱歉
Aw, baby. I'm so sorry you're havin' to deal with this.
没关系
It's okay.
德国哲学家弗里德里希·尼采说过
German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche said,
"但凡不能杀死你的 最终都会使你更强大"
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger."
你觉得自己更强大了吗
And do you feel stronger?
没有
No.
膝盖怎么样了
How are the knees?
好多了 谢谢
Better, thank you.
那就好
Good.
至于柔道这件事 你该知道
And regarding this jiu-jitsu stuff, you should know
男人不应该对女人动手
that a man's not supposed to raise his hand to a woman.
我不会的 我不想又伤到自己
Oh, I won't. I don't want to hurt myself again.
你小时候遇到过恶霸吗
Did you ever have a bully when you were growing up?
你见过你姥姥了吗
Have you met your grandma?
你不是说邻居的事你处理好了
I thought you said you handled it next door.
我是那么说过
I did say that.
你要去哪儿
Where you goin'?
去处理此事
To handle it.
一开始就应该由你出面
Should've been you in the first place.
什么
What?
祝好运
Good luck!
真棒 史酷比 不愧是我的新闻狗仔
Way to go, Scooby! That's my newshound!
米希 我很需要你的帮助
Missy, I could really use your help.
帮什么
With what?
我被芭比·斯巴克斯欺负
I'm being bullied by Bobbi Sparks.
笑死人 继续说
Hilarious. Go on.
妈妈说男人绝对不可以打女人
Mom says a man should never raise his hand to a woman.
但我想 我找到了空子可钻
But I believe I've found a loophole.
你是女人 所以你可以尽情揍她
You're a woman, so you're allowed to hit her as much as you want.
我为什么要揍她
Why would I do that?
因为我愿意付钱给你
Because I'm willing to pay you.
多少钱
How much?
我毕生积蓄 4美刀
My life savings, four dollars.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表