剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
他有种特质
There's something about him.
他很聪明 又温柔有趣
I mean, he's smart as hell, and gentle and funny.
未必是故意搞笑 但还是很有趣
Not always on purpose, but he's funny.
我从没见过他这样的人
I never met anybody like him.
听起来像谢尔顿
Sounds like Sheldon.
你为什么要
Now, why would you go
把这念头灌输到我脑子里
and put that thought in my mind?
我认为你该再给他一次机会
Well, I think you should give him another try.
我同意妈妈的话
I agree with Mom.
谢尔顿
Sheldon!
不是吧
Oh, no.
很希望能再见到你
约翰·斯特吉斯
现在我们可以讨论
So, now we can discuss
微扰量子色动力学修正对半径矢量轴是什么
what the perturbative QCD corrections to R-bar look like.
你还可以把它写成
So, you can also write it as "R"
用"R"除以半径长度"R"
divided by the length of "R."
就会得出单位长度...
That would be a vector
的矢量
of unit length...
与半径"R"...
...parallel...
平行
to "R."
抱歉 我刚说到哪了
I'm sorry, where was I?
用"R"除以半径长度"R"
"R" Divided by the length of "R."
那会是单位长度的矢量 与半径"R"平行
That would be a vector of unit length parallel to "R."
对 谢谢你
Oh, yes. Thank you.
所以如果用"R"除以半径长度"R"
So, if you divide "R" by the length of "R,"
就会得出单位长度...
that would be a vector...
的矢量 与...
of unit length parallel...
平行...
to...
我想你该走了
I think you need to leave.
那么
So...
当我们用"R"除以半径长度"R"
when we divide "R" By the length of "R,"
就会得出单位长度的矢量
that would be a vector of unit length
与半径"R"平行
parallel to "R."
长官 坏消息
Sir, bad news.
别告诉我 又出现了一个
Don't tell me. There's another problem
我们不够聪明来解决的问题
we're not smart enough to solve?
是人造卫星 液氦快汽化了
It's the satellite-- the liquid helium is boiling off.
怎么会发生这种事
Well, why the heck would that happen?
我来告诉你
I'll tell you why.
太阳一定是被太阳能板反射
The sun must be glinting off the solar panel
照到杜瓦瓶了
and hitting the dewar.
你为什么不知道这点
Why didn't you know that?
我就是个废物 长官
I'm a disappointment, sir.
我们必须计算出所有
We need to calculate all the Euler angles
会导致太阳照到液氦的欧拉角
that would cause the sun to hit the liquid helium.
你能及时算出来吗
Can you do it in time?
跟我的新朋友约翰·斯特吉斯一起 我就可以
I can with my new friend, Dr. John Sturgis.
大家好
Hello.
你好
Hi.
他准备跟我姥姥结婚
He's gonna marry my meemaw.
我给她买♥♥了一辆自行车
I bought her a bicycle.
是紫色的自行车
A purple bicycle.
紫色 听起来是爱的颜色
Purple? Sounds like love to me.
库珀先生
Mr. Cooper?!
你有专心听吗
Are you paying attention?
这些我已经会了
I already know this.
你已经会了吗
You know this?
但他们不会 所以请继续吧
But they don't, so by all means, continue.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表