剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
No. This girl Libby's gonna drive.
太好了
Great.
一点都不好 乔治
It's not great, George.
我可不希望我儿子坐上
I don't want my little boy in some car
由青少年驾驶的车
with a teenager behind the wheel.
所有高中生都开车
All high school kids drive.
是吗 反正我不喜欢
Yeah? Well, I don't like it.
我小的时候
Would you let me get in a car
你会让我坐陌生人的车吗
with a stranger when I was young?
没人约过你出去 所以没什么所谓
Well, nobody ever asked you out, so it didn't really matter.
我想跟你聊聊
Hey. I want to talk to you.
等等 我先把火车停入车站
Hold on. Let me bring this into the station
才不会让通勤乘客们失望
so as not to disappoint my commuters.
他们想回到家人身边
They'd like to get home to their families.
我考虑了很久 恐怕我不能允许你
I gave it a lot of thought, and I'm afraid I can't allow you
跟朋友开车去休斯顿
to drive to Houston with your friends.
为什么
Why?
亲爱的 你还是个小孩子
Well, honey, you're still a little boy.
我觉得这样不对
I don't think it's right.
我不是小孩子了 我是高中生了
I'm not a little boy. I'm a high school student.
对不起 但我心意已决
I'm sorry, I made up my mind.
如果你真的很想看这部电影
If you'd really like to see this movie,
我愿意开车载你去
I'm willing to drive you.
或许我们可以和你朋友在那会合
Maybe we could meet your friends there.
我不想要我妈咪带我去
I don't want my mommy to take me.
那你就别想去了
Well, then, you're not going.
愤怒是一种丑陋的情绪
Anger is an ugly emotion.
狂怒更是如此
Unbridled rage even more so.
当我内心充满怒火时
And when it bubbled up inside me,
我用唯一懂得的方式来转化这种情绪
I channeled it the only way I knew how.
我仿佛着了魔一样 给房♥子彻底大扫除
I cleaned the house like a man possessed.
我听不见奥普拉说话了
I can't hear Oprah!
关我鸟事
I don't care!
谢尔顿 我得进去
Sheldon, I need to get in there.
去姥姥家上大号♥吧
Poop at Meemaw's!
你漏了这里没擦 怪胎
You missed a spot, weirdo.
我看到了
I see it.
他这副样子 我该这么办
What am I supposed to do with this?
在他的精力用光前 赶紧送去我家
Send him over to my house before he runs out of gas.
好吧 我们谈笔交易
All right, I'll make a deal with you.
我在听
I'm listening.
你可以跟朋友们去休斯顿
You can go to Houston with your friends,
但我想先见见这个女孩
but I want to meet this girl first.
合乎情理
That's very reasonable.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
你能把烘干纸拿下来吗
Now, can you please reach the dryer sheets?
我站上梯凳会头晕
I get vertigo on the step stool.
我常被人形容
I've often been accused
顽固不化 恣意妄为
of being stubborn and willful,
但有时这招很有用
but sometimes it works like gangbusters.
请进
Please come in.
请坐
Have a seat.
你家很漂亮
You have a beautiful home.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
希望你能原谅我 我就想见见
I hope you'll forgive me, I just wanted to meet
开车载我9岁儿子去休斯顿的人
the person driving my nine-year-old son to Houston.
我能理解
I understand.
我也是
Me, too.
我没跟你说话 丹
I wasn't talking to you, Tam.
还有 我想确定一下
And I just wanted to make certain
你没被开过罚单
that you've had no traffic tickets
更重要的是 没出过意外
or, heaven forbid, accidents.
没有 女士 我开车很小心
No, ma'am. I'm a very safe driver.
-你完全不必担心 -很好
- You've got nothing to worry about. - Good.
很好 你以前开车去过休斯顿吗
Good. Have you made this trip before?
开过几次
A few times, yes.
你吸大♥麻♥吗
Mm-hmm. You smoke marijuana?
-妈妈 -不吸 女士
- Mom! - No, ma'am.
勇敢说不[反大♥麻♥口号♥]
Just say no.
好吧
Well...
这让我很放心
I find this very reassuring.
我得承认
I have to admit,
我本来有些担忧 但是
I had some trepidation, but...
见过你之后 我感觉好多了
having met you, I'm feeling a lot better.
那就好 你没什么可担心的 库珀太太
Good. You've got nothing to worry about, Mrs. Cooper.
我有多年看顾小孩的经验
I've been babysitting kids for years.
看顾小孩 看顾小孩
Babysitting... babysitting...
看顾小孩
Babysitting.
看顾小孩 看顾小孩
Babysitting... babysitting...
我有多年看顾小孩的经验
I've been babysitting kids for years.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我不太舒服
I don't feel well.
他们自己去吧 我不去了
They'll have to go without me.
谢利 你没事吧
Shelly, you okay?
有事
No.
你想谈谈吗
You want to talk about it?
不想
No.
想一个人待会吗
You want me to leave you alone?
不想
No.
我本来以为和莉比是平辈相交
I thought Libby and I were equals,
谁知道她将我视为小孩子
but she thinks of me as a child.
很遗憾 宝贝
I'm sorry, baby.
现在这样叫我是雪上加霜
Calling me that isn't helping right now.
也是 对不起
Right. Sorry.
她的年纪几乎是你的两倍
She is almost twice your age.
有些人年纪比我大五倍
There are people five times my age
还是比我蠢啊
that are stupider than me.
这跟聪明没关系
This is not about being smart.
-那还跟什么有关系 -这个嘛
- What else is there? - Well...
人有其它方面的成熟
there's other kinds of maturity.
怎么了
What's up?
不关你的事
None of your business.
他为什么哭了
Why is he crying?
再说一遍 不关你的事
Again, it's none of your business.
请你离开
Please go.
好吧 塞莱斯特和我都很上道
Fine. Celeste and I know when we aren't wanted.
我们刚说到哪儿了
Where were we?
各种各样的成熟
Different kinds of maturity.
没错
That's right.
有情感上的成熟 身体上的成熟
There's emotional maturity, physical maturity,
很多都跟聪明与否无关
all things that have nothing to do with being smart.
你是在说我在情感上不成熟吗
Are you suggesting I'm not emotionally mature?
我只是暗示这一点
I was hinting at it.
不管怎样 我都不想再交朋友了
Regardless, I'm not interested in making any more friends.
我想那不是你真实的想法
Oh, I don't think that's how you really feel.
就是的
It is.
从今以后 我要过上隐士般的生活
From now on, it's a hermit's life for me.
我很肯定 你长大后
I bet, when you grow up, you will be surrounded
会交到很多聪明 优秀的朋友
by lots of smart, wonderful friends.
我觉得那是不可能的
I can't see that happening.
反正
Well,
主自有他的安排
the Lord works in mysterious ways.
你又要搬出神的那一套了
And here we go with the God talk.
你好
Hey.
你好
Hey.
巨幕电影看得怎么样了
How was the IMAX movie?
这个嘛
Well...
好的 状态 找到他们了吗
Okay, status. Find them?
去吧 指引...
Go. Guidance...
你在干什么
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表