剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
我想他是觉得被冷落了
I think he's feeling left out
因为你和谢尔顿现在常黏在一起
now that you and Sheldon are spending so much time together.
你在逗我吗
Are you kiddin' me?
是你一直叫我找到和谢尔顿的共同话题
You're always saying to find something in common with Sheldon.
现在我找到了 你又说我冷落小乔治了
And now that I have, you're telling me I'm ignoring Georgie?
我没那么说
I'm not saying that.
我只是提醒你
I'm just reminding you
你有两个儿子
that you got two sons.
我知道
I know.
我还有个女儿 也应该多跟她相处
I also got a daughter I need to spend more time with.
确实是的
You do.
但我不担心她
But I wouldn't worry about her.
她就是个小天使
She's an angel.
谢尔顿 谢尔顿 谢尔顿
Sheldon! Sheldon! Sheldon!
-放我下来 -谢尔顿 谢尔顿
- Put me down! - Sheldon! Sheldon!
快把我放下来
I said put me down.
放我下来 我不喜欢这样
Put me down! I'm not enjoying this!
米希 你在这儿干吗
Missy, what are you doing here?!
放纵享乐 你又在这儿干吗
Cuttin' loose. What are you doing here?
慢点 慢点
Slowly! Slowly!
慢点
Slowly!
你也来了
You, too?!
你好 小乔治
Hello, Georgie!
你不应该来这里
You're not supposed to be here.
你也不该来 你被禁足了
Neither are you! You're grounded!
走吧
Come on.
你们俩现在就给我回家
Both of you are going home. Now.
-谢天谢地 -不要嘛
- Oh, thank goodness. - Aw.
青春期对你影响如何
How's puberty treating you?
它可让我长大了许多
Because it is knocking me for a loop.
对吧
Right?
我父母居然没发现我去纵情派对了
Somehow, my parents didn't find out about me partying heartily.
但蜡烛两头烧
But I did pay a price
确实让我付出了代价
for burning the candle at both ends.
我数学考试时犯了错
I made a mistake on a math test.
我太累了 我在脑子里运算
In my exhaustion, I did all the calculations in my head,
结果像动物园里的动物一样 忘了写出计算过程
and, like a common zoo animal, forgot to show my work.
我刚遇到派对上的一个女生
I just saw one of those girls from the party,
她对我做了这个动作 像承认了我的存在
and she acknowledged my existence by doing this.
人生首次感到如此有存在感
I've never felt so alive.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不好
No, I'm not.
这又怎么样
Yeah, so?
B+ 这是走向终点的开始
A B-plus-- that's the beginning of the end.
什么终点
The end of what?
我的人生
My life.
如果我不做出改变 谁知道我会堕落到什么地步
If I don't make some changes, who knows how far I'll fall.
说不定我会变成瘾君子 或律师
I could wind up a drug addict, or a lawyer.
你会不会反应过激了
Is it possible you're overreacting?
不 从今天起 我不再帮橄榄球队了
No. Starting today, I'm done helping the football team.
你这样妹子们再也不会这么跟我打招呼了
But if you do that, girls will no longer greet me like this.
我会这么跟你打招呼
I'll greet you like that.
这不一样
It's not the same.
让我自己从这些事中抽身
Extricating myself from this situation
并非易事
was not going to be easy.
我父亲指望着我 我姥姥指望着我
My father was counting on me, Meemaw was counting on me,
学校也指望着我
the school was counting on me.
深思熟虑后 我决定
After much thought, I decided to employ
采取最靠得住的战略策略
the one strategic maneuver I knew I could count on.
打小报告
I tattled.
妈妈
Mom?
谢尔顿得了B+ 真是太糟糕了
Sheldon got a B-plus! That's terrible for him!
我对你们三个非常失望
I'm very disappointed in all three of you.
没错 米希 这是给你上芭蕾课穿的
That is right. Missy, this is for your ballet class.
你们不许去派对玩
We do not go to parties.
我非常失望
I am very disappointed.
我要去给队伍弄些装备 你想一起去吗
Got to go pick up some equipment for the team; you want to join me?
去不了 我被禁足了
Can't. I'm grounded.
是啊 不过
Yeah, well...
你不说 我也不会说出去
I won't tell if you won't.
谢尔顿去吗
Sheldon going?
那个背信弃义的小崽子 当然不去
That little snitch? Absolutely not.
谢尔顿还会帮你算数吗
Sheldon still gonna help you with the math?
我想不会了
I don't think so.
但我听说过他那个亚洲人朋友也会算
But I did hear his little Asian friend can do it.
你好
Hello.
话说
So...
这个周日油工队赔率是让四分
Oilers are a four-point favorite for this Sunday's game,
但是是油工队主场 所以我想赌主队让分赢盘
but it's a home game, so I'm thinking I give the points.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得我又得告发你了
I think I have to tell on you again.
有本事就去啊 你妈能怎样 禁我的足吗
Go ahead. What's your mama gonna do, ground me?
买♥♥油工队 让分赢盘
Take the Oilers, give the points.
我爱你 小饼饼
I love you, Moonpie.
告诉你们 油工队输了那场比赛
For the record, the Oilers lost that game
对手四次触地得分
by four touchdowns.
姥姥再也没问过我意见了
Meemaw never asked for my advice again.
来啊 来啊 我靠
Come on, come on, come on. Damn it!
好了
Okay.
再一次
One more time.
妈妈需要台新的摩托艇
Mama needs a new Jet Ski!
结果是
And...
王八羔子
rat bastard!
你好吗 康妮
How you doin' there, Connie?
你好啊 文森特
Hey, Vincent.
你怎么到路易斯安那州来了
What brings you to Louisiana?
等等 别告诉我
Wait, don't tell me.
你是来看托尼·奥兰多[演员]的
You're here to see Tony Orlando.
不是的
'Fraid not.
反正你该去看看他的表演
Oh, well, you ought to check him out.
他会让你大吃一惊的[脱掉袜子]
He'll, uh, knock your socks off.
我喜欢穿着袜子
I like my socks on.
康妮 你让我很为难
Connie, you're putting me in a very awkward position.
我玩基诺彩票赢了一台面包烤箱
I won a toaster oven playing keno.
你想要吗
You want it?
我自己有
I got one.
我想要我的钱
I want my money.
好啊
All right.
稍等
Hang on.
你的外套很好看
That's a very nice jacket.
你穿着看上去很帅
You're looking dapper.
这个赌场送我免费住宿
Hey, they comp my room here.
你也有这个待遇吗
They do that for you?
事实上 他们不太欢迎我来
Actually, they frown upon my presence here.
我还拿到了自助早餐的优♥惠♥券
Oh. I also get a coupon for the breakfast buffet.
你应该去问问
You should look into that.
康斯坦丝
Constance!
耐心点 文森索
Patience, Vincenzo.
赞啦
Yes!
太好了 这才像话嘛
All right, now we're talking.
你愿意收硬币作为头期款吗
Will you take a down payment in quarters?
我有选择吗
Do I have a choice?
开捞吧
Start scoopin'.
我得去看托尼·奥兰多了
I got to go see Tony Orlando.
再给我一个杯子
Hey, I need another cup!
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表