剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我听说可以打个洞
I heard you could punch a hole in these
就能让它变成双面的
and make them double-sided.
这样你就有双倍储存空间吗
Then it would have more storage?
是啊 可是我没付双面软盘的钱啊
Yes, but I didn't pay for a double-sided floppy disk.
那又如何
So?
所以这是个道德难题啊
So it's an ethical dilemma.
我们下一节课得在更衣室洗澡
We have to take a shower in the locker room next period,
你现在居然有心情担心这个
and that's what you're worried about?
我在裤子里穿好了泳裤
Actually, I have a bathing suit under my pants.
那女孩拿了一本地质统计学的书
That girl just took a book on geostatistics.
那又如何
Yeah, so?
那并不是任何科学课要求阅读的读物
That's not required reading for any science course.
或许她是想拿去拍死蜘蛛呢
Maybe she wants to squash a spider with it.
不是 你看 她在读
No, look, she's reading it.
这个神秘的女人是谁啊
Who is this mystery woman?
我们应该邀请她来跟我们一起吃饭吗
Should we invite her to have lunch with us?
不知道啊 至今为止一直只有我俩
I don't know. So far, it's just been you and me,
我们能确定合得来
and we know that works.
你真的想要冒合不来的风险吗
Do we really want to mess with success?
你可以把这个当做是个实验
We could think of it as an experiment.
你还真是懂我的弱点啊
Oh, you do know how to push my buttons.
好啦 去问她
All right, go ask her.
为什么是我去
Why me?
你的睾酮缺乏令你在女性眼中很可爱
Your lack of testosterone makes you adorable to women.
这我无从反驳
I can't argue with that.
你好
Hello.
你好啊
Hello.
我叫谢尔顿
My name is Sheldon.
我知道你叫谢尔顿·库珀
Yeah, you're Sheldon Cooper.
你认识我吗
You know who I am?
整个高中只有一个9岁的人
Well, there's only one nine-year-old in high school,
而你还有没换完的乳牙
and you still have your baby teeth.
她认识我 情况很顺利
She knows who I am. It's going well.
找我有什么事
What do you want?
你愿意跟我与我朋友一起共进午餐吗
Would you like to have lunch with me and my friend?
为什么
Why?
为什么不呢
Why else?
这样我们才能热烈地聊地质统计学啊
So we can have a spirited conversation about geostatistics.
你真的跟大家说的一样聪明啊
You really are as smart as everybody says.
我的牙齿虽小 但我的前额皮质超巨大
My teeth are small, but my prefrontal cortex is enormous.
随着莉比的加入
The addition of Libby brought
我们午餐期间的聊天深度也有所提升
a level of sophistication to our lunchtime discussion.
她妈妈还为她多带了起司条
Her mom also packed extra string cheese,
这广为人知的社交润滑剂
which is a well-known social lubricant.
你以后要当地质学家
You're gonna be a geologist.
太有意思了
That's fascinating.
你为什么选这领域呢
Why'd you choose that?
在我小时候 我的爷爷奶奶带我去
When I was a little girl, my grandparents took me
卡尔斯巴德洞窟国家公园时迷上了
to Carlsbad Caverns, and I was hooked.
探索洞窟 太酷了
Exploring caves, that is super cool.
我不同意 黑暗又封闭的空间令我恐惧
Disagree. Dark, enclosed spaces are terrifying.
我头套进衣服时都会被吓到
I get scared putting on a sweatshirt.
我看过那场面
Hmm. I've seen it.
挺有娱乐效果
Pretty entertaining.
你想好上大学要选什么专业了吗
Do you know what you're going to major in in college?
我倾向选量子色动力学 但谁知道呢
I'm leaning towards quantum chromodynamics, but who knows?
要我几年前回答 我会答玩具小火车
A few years ago, I would've said choo-choo trains.
那你呢
What about you?
当然是地质学
Oh, geology for sure.
真的吗
Really?
你什么时候决定的
When did you decide that?
很久以前啊 吃你的苹果片
A long time ago. Eat your apple slices.
我们每天都在图书馆用餐
So we eat in the library every day.
欢迎你加入我们
You're welcome to join us.
比在食堂吃好多了
It's much better than the cafeteria.
又安静 又不太会有人丢食物到我们身上
It's quiet, and a lot less food gets thrown at us.
好啊 或许我明天再来找你们大伙儿
Yeah. Maybe I'll see y'all tomorrow.
好
Right.
大伙儿有机会明天见
Maybe y'all will.
莉比 再见啦
Bye, Libby.
还"大伙儿"呢
"Y'all"?
我是在试图同化
I'm assimilating.
你闭嘴
Shut up.
今天学校如何啊
So how was school today?
谢尔顿交了女朋友
Sheldon's got a girlfriend.
-什么 -你乱说
- What? - That's not true.
是真的 我看到他在学校跟那女孩说话了
Oh, yes, it is. I seen him talking to her at school.
谢尔顿·李·库珀 你个小色胚
Sheldon Lee Cooper, you dog.
她可爱吗
Is she cute?
跟什么东西比
Compared to what?
她读几年级
What grade is she in?
11年级
Eleventh.
还是比你大的御姐啊
An older woman.
赞啊
Nice.
几乎所有人都比我大啊
Most everybody's older than me.
这有什么好赞的
Why is that nice?
所以你觉得如何 乔治
So what do you think, George?
是时候跟他"聊聊"了吗
Is it time to have "The talk" with him?
聊什么
What talk?
不聊 没人要聊
No talk. Nobody's talking.
如果"聊聊"是指有关人类繁衍的事情
If "The talk" Is in regards to human reproduction,
我已经知道是怎么个流程了
I already understand how that works.
你怎么会知道这些
How do you know that?
我告诉他的
I told him.
我的老天啊
Oh, Lord.
所以 我们的小圈子
And so, our little social circle
从两个人变成了三个人
grew from two to three.
一个早期的我能吸引所有人到我身边的例子
An early example of how people are just drawn to me.
你的意思是说 如果没有地质学
Are you saying that without geology,
世界上就不会有进化论吗
there'd be no theory of evolution?
地质学家查尔斯·莱尔教导达尔文
Charles Lyell taught Charles Darwin
地球比我们所有人认为的还要古老许多
the Earth was much, much older than anyone thought,
这给了达尔文勇气去发现
which gave Darwin the courage to figure out
所有的生物是在亿年多的时间里进化而来
all species evolved over billions of years.
这很不错 我可以用这个点
That's good. I can use that
去让我主日学校的牧师难堪
to humiliate my pastor at Sunday school.
我不知道哪个比较美
I don't know what's more beautiful,
是你美丽的大脑还是双眸
your mind or your eyes.
丹 别这样
Tam, please.
我们在吃饭呢
We're eating.
你知道暗中监视小孩很变♥态♥吧
You know spying on kids is creepy.
我不是在暗中监视小孩 是在监视你弟弟
I wasn't spying on kids, I was s-spying on your brother.
那你为什么不直接进去看
Why won't you just go inside?
直接进去就不是暗中监视了吧
Well, then, it wouldn't be spying, now would it?
你惊讶什么
Oh, what?
你没说她是黑人啊
You didn't mention she was black.
我应该提吗
Was I supposed to?
不用 当然不需要啊
No, 'course not.
那你说这个干嘛
Then why bring it up?
只是跟我预想中的不一样嘛
It just wasn't what I was expecting.
那你本来预想中的是什么样的
What were you expecting?
这学校很大
It's a big school.
你为什么一定要在这里
Why are you right here?
图书管里有人♥权♥斗士马丁·路德·金的书
They've got some books in there about Martin Luther King.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表