剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
在任何生态系统中
In any ecosystem,
你都能发现捕食者与猎物之间那微妙的平衡
you'll find a delicate balance between predator and prey.
某些知名的捕食者
Some well-known predators
比如狮
include Panthera leo,
棕熊
Ursus arctos,
以及1987年电影《铁血战士》的主角
and star of the 1987 film Predator,
铁血战士[捕食者]
Predator.
而猎物的例子呢
Now, examples of prey
包含了穴兔
include oryctolagus cuniculus,
鸡
Gallus gallus domesticus,
还有个26.3公斤 浑身湿透的
and weighing in at 58 pounds soaking wet,
小型新人
Diminutive homo novus--
而且奇特的是
curiously, a close relative
他还跟鸡[懦夫]是近亲
of Gallus gallus domesticus.
库珀
Cooper.
你的站到了
Your stop.
能麻烦您在离我家近点的地方再放我下吗
Would you mind dropping me off closer to my house?
你知道按规定我不可以这样的吧
You know I'm not allowed to do that.
如果我帮忙你报税呢
What if I did your taxes?
抱歉啦 孩子
Sorry, kiddo.
本来我可以帮你弄好很不错的退税呢
I could've gotten you a nice refund.
从下车点到我家正门口的危险旅程
The perilous journey from the bus stop to my front door
有足足97.5米
was 97.5 meters.
顺带一提 在保守的老家德州东部
FYI, insisting on using the metric system
不使用美制度量标准也是我被人猎杀的原因之一
in East Texas is another reason I was hunted by predators.
新人需要来一罐巧克力饮料
Homo novus needs a Yoo-hoo.
柔道
Jiu-jitsu?
我决定学习防身术
I've decided to learn self-defense.
-为什么 -因为我个子小
- Why? - I'm quite small,
而且还得小个几年
and will be for several years,
如果我发育晚 甚至得小更多年
maybe even more if I'm a late bloomer.
你♥爸♥爸人高马大 或许你会遗传到这点
Your dad's big, maybe you'll take after him.
我们都爱我妈
We both like my mom.
我跟他之间的共同点就这么多了
I think that's where the similarities end.
跟你说啊 其中一本书里有提到
You know, one of the books mentioned
一种越南武术
a Vietnamese martial art.
越武道 我是蓝带了
Vovinam. I'm a blue belt.
没什么好震惊的
Don't be impressed.
你妈帮你买♥♥一件制♥服♥你就是蓝带了
It's what you get when your mom buys the uniform.
你还记得那功夫吗
Do you remember any of it?
我连那带子在那里都忘了
I don't even know where the belt is.
书上说柔道
The book says jiu-jitsu
靠的就是以柔克刚 借力使力
is based on using your attacker's momentum against them.
这只是物理学 冲我来
It's just physics. Come at me.
向你冲刺吗
Like, run at you?
我还是新手 你就快步向我来就好了
Well, I'm new to this, so maybe just walk quickly.
当我走到时呢
And what happens when I get to you?
我会利用你的惯性来放倒你
I'll use your inertia to take you down.
行吧
Okay.
惯性什么时候会把我放倒
And when does inertia take me down?
随时都可能
Any second.
我不懂了
I don't understand.
我利用了物理学啊
I'm using physics.
这个锁脚的关节技名叫外足缄[比赛禁用]
This leg lock is called an Outside Ashi Garami.
接下来呢
What happens next?
这得看了 这是你的脚还是我的脚
That depends, is this your foot or mine?
库珀 你的站
Cooper. Your stop.
我昨晚保龄球打了新高分
I bowled a new high score last night.
厉害
Nice.
-我打了两次火鸡 -什么是火鸡
- I got two turkeys. - What's a turkey?
连续三次全倒
It's three strikes in a row.
为什么会把这样取名叫火鸡啊
Why do they call it a turkey?
当保龄球游戏刚发明的时候
Well, when they first invented bowling,
人们是用冷冻的火鸡肉来打倒球瓶
they used to just throw frozen turkeys at the pins.
后来才变成了用保龄球
Eventually, they switched to balls
来减少球场的味道
to cut down on the smell.
你为什么要骗她
Why you lying to her?
我发现这样能让我脑筋保持灵活
I find it keeps my mind sharp.
谢尔顿 吃早饭啦
Sheldon, breakfast!
马上来
Be right there!
谢尔顿
Sheldon!
来了
Coming!
大家早
Hello.
谢利 你还好吗
Shelly, you all right?
还好啊
Yes.
可能是因为
I must be a little sore
昨天跟丹对练柔道 所以有点浑身酸痛
from doing jiu-jitsu with Tam yesterday.
你们为什么要玩柔道
Why were you doing jiu-jitsu?
我们是男生啊 男生就爱打闹
We're boys. Roughhousing is what we do.
-那是什么 -什么什么
- What was that? - What was what?
那个声音
That sound.
什么声音
What sound?
这是什么
What's all this?
一层额外的保护层
An extra layer of protection.
保护什么
Protection from what?
亲爱的 有人欺负你吗
Sweetie, is someone bothering you?
-有 -是谁
- Yes. - Who is it?
我不想说
I'd rather not talk about it.
不行 我现在就要知道是谁
No, I want a name right now.
玛丽
Mary.
你有欺负他吗
Have you been hurting him?
我只用我的语言欺负
Only with my words.
谢利 告诉我是谁欺负你
Tell me who it is, Shelly.
玛丽 你冷静点
Mary, slow down.
你别叫我冷静
Don't tell me to slow down.
有人欺负他
Someone is bullying him.
行 行
Okay. Okay.
谢尔顿 你不能穿成这样去上学
Sheldon, you can't go to school wearing all that.
回房♥间把它脱下来
Go to your room and take it off.
遵命
Yes, sir.
你去帮忙他
You go with him.
但我的麦片快要泡糊了
But my cereal's gonna get soggy.
去
Go.
我就想有个清静的早晨
I'd like one nice morning.
为什么这事情你都不生气的
Why aren't you more upset about this?
我不高兴啊 但是我们应该小心处理
I am. I just think we should proceed with caution.
-有人在伤害我们儿子 -我知道
- Someone is hurting our son. - I understand.
但处理恶霸的事很复杂
But handling bullies is tricky. It...
很容易弄巧成拙 害他更惨
It's easy to make things worse.
这事情你还是什么专家吗
And what makes you the expert?
亲爱的 我当年就是恶霸
Honey, I was a bully.
他说得对
He's right.
你用错误的方式插手此事
You get involved in this in the wrong way,
恶霸们就会在谢尔顿身上发泄
and they'll take it out on Sheldon.
抱歉啊 但我就是没办法不作为
Well, I'm sorry, but I can't just stand by.
小乔治 我有事情要跟你说 你也该起床了
Georgie, I need to talk to you, and wake up,
你会来不及的
you're gonna be late.
放心 我换好衣服才睡的
Got it covered. I slept in my clothes.
天啊 你听我说 有人在欺负你弟弟
Oh, Lord. Look, somebody has been picking on your brother.
你知道这事情吗
You know anything about it?
不知道
No.
你最好不是在帮别人隐瞒
You better not be covering for anybody.
我没有啊 学校里的大多数人都无视他
I'm not. Most kids at school ignore him,
而女生们全都觉得他很萌
and the girls all think he's cute.
还挺烦的
It's kind of annoying.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表