剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
你在里面怎么样了 宝贝
How's it going in there, baby?
还行 但我需要更多漱口水
Okay, but we're gonna need more Listerine.
他试图克服恐狗症 我很骄傲
I'm proud of him for trying to overcome that damn dog phobia.
你应该告诉他啊
You should tell him that.
如果他从浴室出来 我会说的
Well, if he ever leaves that bathroom, I will.
我想不明白的是 那只狗为何这么喜欢谢尔顿
What I can't figure out is why that dog is so drawn to Sheldon.
问倒我了
Beats me.
-你说它的主人进监狱了对吗 -是的
- You say his owner's in the slammer? - Yeah.
不知道他是什么样的人
Wonder what kind of fella he is.
真是个谜
It's a mystery.
恐怕我们永远都不会知道
I guess we'll never know.
小饼饼
Hey, Moonpie.
我带了样东西
I got you a little something to help you
帮你克服对动物的恐惧
get over your fear of animals.
麻♥醉♥枪♥吗
A tranquilizer gun?
是一条宠物鱼
A pet fish.
为什么
Why?
我想着你可以从小的开始 循序渐进
Well, I thought you could start small and then work your way up.
瞧 它挺可爱的
Look, he's kind of cute.
它对我的存在毫不在意 我喜欢它
He doesn't even care that I'm here. I like him.
你打算叫它什么
What are you gonna name him?
鱼
Fish.
鱼吗
Fish?
我没准备好发生感情
I'm not ready to get attached.
鱼有点无聊
Fish are kind of boring.
我知道 太棒了不是吗
I know, isn't it great?
但连摸都不能摸
But you can't even pet 'em.
也许可以呢
Maybe we can.
宝贝 出什么事了
Baby, what's wrong?
我试着抚摸鱼 它身体好黏滑
I tried to pet Fish! Ah, he was so slimy!
鱼就是这样的
Well, yeah, he's a fish.
我把手指伸进鱼缸 然后我碰了它
I put my finger in the top of the tank, then I touched him,
结果它咬我
and he bit me!
它肯定没有咬你啦
Oh, I'm sure he didn't bite you.
我无法呼吸了
I can't breathe.
它的鱼血现在跟我的人血混在一起了
His fish blood is mixing with my human blood.
-也许它只是想亲你呢 -不
- Maybe he was just trying to give you a kiss. - No.
它讨厌我 我再也不想看到它
He hates me. I never want to see him again.
谢尔顿 别犯傻了
Oh, Sheldon, you're being silly.
这种小鱼不会咬人
Fish like this don't bite.
你瞧 毫无杀伤力
Look. See? He's harmless.
妈♥了♥个♥逼♥
Son of a bitch!
爸爸杀了我的鱼
Dad killed my fish!
乔治
George!
它不会有事的
He'll be fine.
把它放回缸里就好了
Just got to put him back in the bowl.
乔治
Oh, George.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表