剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
我9岁 为什么这么问
I'm nine years old. Why do you ask?
你这是年龄歧视 桃乐丝
That's called age discrimination, Dorothy,
但我大人不记小人过
but I'm willing to let it slide.
你觉得我可爱是好事 但我是认真的
I'm glad you find me cute, but I'm deadly serious.
我需要资金来买♥♥电脑
I need funds to buy a computer.
不 房♥子不是在我名下
No, the house isn't in my name.
我9岁 我们已经确认过这件事了
I'm nine. We've established this.
但我父母的税都是我在帮忙报的
I do prepare the taxes for my parents,
如果我们勒紧裤带
and if we tighten our belts,
抵押资产的净值足够我们申请贷款
we'll have sufficient equity for the loan.
谢尔顿你在跟谁说话
Sheldon, who are you talking to?
桃乐丝·菲茨帕特里克
Dorothy Fitzpatrick.
桃乐丝·菲茨帕特里克是谁
Who's Dorothy Fitzpatrick?
是你学校新认识的女同学吗
Is she a new buddy from school?
她是梅德福第一国家银行的信贷员
She's the loan officer at The First National Bank of Medford.
你为什么在跟她说话
Why are you talking to her?
妈 能等会儿在说吗
Mom, can this wait?
我在跟她谈有利条件呢
I'm trying to negotiate favorable terms.
还在吗 桃乐丝
Hello. Dorothy?
你怎么没去上数学课
Hey, how come you weren't in math class?
太空总署来的那个人把我当小孩对待
That guy from NASA treated me like a child,
我要证明他是错的
and I need to prove him wrong.
你就是个小孩啊
You are a child.
小心说话啊 朋友
Tread lightly, my friend.
英格拉姆女士有因为我翘课不高兴吗
Was Ms. Ingram upset I wasn't in class?
她其实挺高兴呢
Actually, she was happy.
她还手足舞蹈了一会儿
She even did a little dance.
你知道谁那里有路由器吗
Do you know anybody with a modem?
睿侠电器行应该有 怎么了
I think Radio Shack has one. Why?
我需要进约翰逊航♥天♥中心的
I need to access thrust-to-weight ratios
ftp服务器来得到推力重量比数据
from the FTP server at the Johnson Space Center.
之后呢
Then what?
给太空总署的那人看我的计算啊
Then I show that guy from NASA my work
然后嘲笑在我面前俯首称臣的他
and laugh as he begs for mercy.
有时候你说话像个邪恶魔王
You know, sometimes you sound like a super villain.
安静
Silence!
等你长大变声后再说会比较有用
That'll be more effective after your voice changes.
安静
Silence.
妈 你能带我去睿侠电器行吗
Mom, can you take me to Radio Shack?
今天不行
Not today, baby.
我得先去买♥♥菜然后开始做晚饭
I have to go food shopping and get dinner started.
但我有重要的事
But it's important.
对不起啦 等周末看看吧
Sorry. Maybe over the weekend.
但我用不了多少时间啊
But it won't take that long.
谢尔顿 我说了不行
Sheldon, I said no.
-妈 -不许再说
- But, Mom... - Not another word.
笑什么
What?
我穷开心不行吗
Can't I just be happy?
妈妈 拜托了
Mom, please!
谢尔顿·李 我说了不行
Sheldon Lee, I said no.
我还在开心呢
I'm still happy.
求你了 妈 你这样很不公平
Please, Mom! You're being unfair!
-还是不行 -但我真的很需要推重比数据
- No. - But I really need those thrust-to-weight ratios.
你没看到我在做饭吗
Do you see I'm cookin'?
那晚饭后带我去嘛
Well, take me after dinner.
别再说了 今晚我哪里都不会带你去
Enough! I'm not takin' you anywhere tonight.
我并不引以为豪
I'm not proud of it,
我小时候 曾经也...
but as a child, I was prone...
偶尔会气到爆♥炸♥
to the occasional meltdown.
香蕉你个大西瓜
Cheese and crackers!
抱歉让你听到这污言秽语
I'm sorry you had to hear that.
好啦 我终于把他安抚好了
All right, I finally got him calmed down.
你怎么做到的
How'd you manage that?
很简单 给他个拥抱再喂一点感冒糖浆
Easy. Gave him a hug and a little cough syrup.
妈
Mom!
他又不用操作重型机械 嗜睡没事的
It's not like he's operating heavy machinery.
我们不能让他这么闹下去
We can't keep putting up with this behavior.
-我们得禁足他 -怎么禁足
- We need to ground him. - How?
你跟他说"不许你出去玩了"
If you say "No playing outside,"
他会说"谢谢"
he says, "Thank you."
我们总得管教他吧
Well, we need to do something.
就是闹脾气嘛 孩子都会这样
It's just a tantrum. It's what kids do.
你以前整天处罚我啊
You used to punish me all the time.
那不一样 你当年就是欠揍
That was different. You were a pain in the ass.
要不一个月不许去睿侠电器行
I say no Radio Shack for at least a month.
我看行
Sounds fair.
我去跟他说吧
I'll go tell him.
要我就会等到明天再说
I'd wait and tell him tomorrow.
他现在有点昏沉
He's a little loopy right now.
晚安啦
Good night.
她用药弄晕了我们儿子
She drugged our son.
之后开始了我人生最漫长的一个月
Thus began the longest month of my life.
失去了得到推重比数据的能力
Without the ability to access the thrust-to-weight ratios,
我周密的羞辱太空总署科学家大计
my well-intended effort to humiliate a NASA scientist
受到了严重阻碍
ground to a halt.
妈
Mom.
怎么了
Uh... what's going on?
谢尔顿好像不舒服
Something's wrong with Sheldon.
怎么啦 儿子 肚子疼吗
What's the matter, baby? Have a tummy ache?
有可能是胃溃疡
I think it's an ulcer.
别犯傻了
Don't be silly.
-你肯定是吃错什么了 -才不是
- You must have eaten something. - No.
我的症状符合胃溃疡的病徴
My symptoms are consistent with an ulcer.
谢利 还记得你以为自己得了麻风病
Shelly, remember when you thought you had leprosy,
结果只是有块皮肤有点干吗
and it was just a patch of dry skin?
还有你以为自己得了痛风 或前列腺肿大
And when you thought you had gout? Or an enlarged prostate?
还有疯牛症
Or mad cow?
那次是我的最爱
That was my favorite.
这次真的不一样
Well, this is different.
或许我们该带他去看医生
Maybe we should take him to the doctor.
听你老婆的话啊 胃溃疡是很严重的
Listen to your wife-- ulcers are serious.
我从没在这么小的病人身上看到
Well, I've never seen this in someone so young,
但你儿子的确是得了胃溃疡
but, uh, your son has an ulcer.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么会这样
How could this happen?
有好几个可能因素
Uh, there are a number of factors.
他最近有遭受什么特殊的压力吗
Has he been under some unusual stress lately?
有 她不带我去睿侠电器行
Yes. She won't take me to Radio Shack.
去外面等
Go wait outside.
我听过一些有趣的研究
I've heard some interesting research
说用抗菌剂可以治胃溃疡
about treating ulcers with antimicrobials.
出去
Go.
你还好意思惊讶我得了胃溃疡
And you're surprised I have an ulcer.
我还惊讶我为什么没得呢
I'm surprised I don't have one.
睿侠电器行是怎么回事
Um, Radio Shack?
他想算出怎么帮忙太空总署回收火箭
He's trying to figure out how to help NASA land rockets.
这挺不错的啊
Oh. Well, that's a nice thing.
但他是为了报仇才这么做
He's just doing it out of spite.
好吧
Okay.
这段期间别让他吃辣的食物
Well, keep him off spicy foods for the time being,
我再给你开胃溃疡药的处方签
and I'll write you a prescription for Zantac.
他抽烟吗
Does he smoke?
当然不抽 他才9岁
'Course not. He's nine.
我在他这年纪就开始抽了
I started at his age.
但只有在我喝酒时才抽
Uh, but only when I drank.
什么...
What the...?
谢尔顿 你在干嘛
Sheldon! What are you doing?
给我一分钟就好 这玩意太慢了
I just need a minute. These things are so slow.
这是你的家人吗
Is this your family?
感觉人都好棒
They're lovely.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表