剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
-伴侣说 -好
- mates. - Sure.
你想说什么
What do you want to say?
这个怎么样
How 'bout this?
我们发生争吵
We had words,
场面差点变得难看
it almost got ugly,
但我们最终达成了共识
but we came to an understanding.
-我喜欢 -嗯
- I like that. - Yeah.
你想打我一拳吗
You want to take a swing at me?
好看起来更真实
Make it look real?
我忍♥痛能力高得离奇
I have a freakishly high tolerance for pain.
不了 但你的提议有心了
No, no. But you're sweet for offering.
-晚安了 -晚安 哥们
- You have a good night. - You, too, pal.
赫谢尔
Herschel!
你特么在哪儿
Where the hell are you?!
我在底下建了个藏身洞
I built a hidey-hole under here,
但只够我们一个人躲进去
but there's only room for one of us.
那个蠢肥猪到哪儿去了
Where is that fat dumbass?
信不信由你 但那表示我今晚有艳福了
Believe it or not, that means I'm gettin' lucky tonight.
你们的婚姻关系好奇葩
Y'all have an odd relationship.
爱是一件神秘的事
Love is a mysterious thing.
赫谢尔
Herschel!
在充满捕食者的世界生存 不是易事
Existing in a world of predators isn't easy,
但我们猎物发展出了一些自然防御机制
but we prey have developed several natural defenses
帮自己活下来
to help us survive.
有装死
There's playing dead,
警告的大叫 伪装
warning calls, camouflage...
还有 最后一点也很重要的
...and, last but certainly not least,
传统老式的落荒而逃
good old-fashioned running away.
伴随着一点尖叫也无伤大雅
A little screaming never hurts either.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表