剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
明喻直接地比较两个有共同特征的事物
A simile directly compares two things,
并用"像"与"如"来连接
using the words "Like" and "As""
"我睡觉沉得像个木头"
"I slept like a log"
"我饿得像只马"
"I'm hungry as a horse"
"你的爱就像劣药"
"Your love is like bad medicine."
这是歌♥手邦乔飞的歌♥词
That's Bon Jovi.
好吧
Okay.
他的头发超赞
His hair is awesome.
接下来
Moving on.
隐喻与明喻就不一样了
Metaphors are different from similes.
很多人都说我有洁癖
I've been called a germophobe,
但我觉得打个喷嚏还是可以忍♥受的
but I do find a single sneeze acceptable.
有可能是因为灰尘 过敏
It could be caused by dust, allergies--
或者各种能让你呼吸道不适的东西
really, whatever nasal irritant floats your boat.
但是呢...
However...
在流感季节
during flu season...
打第二个喷嚏就代表要天降瘟疫了
...a second sneeze means a plague is upon the land,
所有人只能自求多福
and it's every man for himself.
你要去哪里
Where do you think you're going?
远离你
Away from you.
为什么
Why's that?
我还想活着
I want to live.
我没生病 回座位坐好
I'm not sick. Get back in your seat.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
你懂校规
You know the rules.
没有同意证不许离开教室
You can't leave without a hall pass.
那我能要一张同意证吗
May I have a hall pass?
不行 不给
No, you may not.
回座位坐好
Now get back in your seat.
规矩是文明社会的柱石
Rules are the pillars of society.
我爱规矩
I love rules.
但规矩能给死人带来什么好处呢
But what benefit are rules to a dead man?
请问一下
Excuse me.
我看起来像是要生病了吗
Do I look like I'm getting sick to you?
你看起来有点苍白
You look a little pale.
那太好了 一切正常
Okay, good, that's normal.
我知道谢尔顿是个非凡的孩子
Now, I understand Sheldon is an exceptional child,
话虽如此 但是呢
all right, but
当他故意违抗老师的命令时
when he willfully disobeys the order of a teacher,
得让他明白会有什么后果
there needs to be some consequences here.
我们完全同意
Oh, we couldn't agree more.
您打算给他什么样的惩罚
What kind of punishment are you thinking?
玛丽 他这样的情况大概是几天留校察看
Well, Mary, in a case like this, a few days of detention.
真的吗 有点重了吧
Really? That seems a little harsh.
留校察看没那么严重啦
Oh, detention's no big deal.
我当年的校长还用拍子打我屁♥股♥呢
Now, my principal used to whup my ass with a paddle.
那可让我学乖了
That got my attention.
对啊 当年那好日子啊
Oh, yeah. Those were the days.
我的拍子还在
Still have mine.
三尺宝拍
Ol' Spanky.
-握把很不错啊 -是啊 乔治
- Got a real nice grip on that thing. - Yeah, George.
专门请别地方的设备经理为我打造
Had the equipment manager over at the Astros make this for me.
中间这些孔洞
The holes in it...
能有效减低风阻
cut down on wind resistance.
高招
Smart.
但现在要打孩子得有家长同意函了
But these days you have to have a consent form
取得同意才能打
to whack the kids.
真不知道这世界要变成怎么样啊
I don't know where this world's headed.
等小乔治不乖 你也去搞一只这个
You ought to get one of those for when Georgie acts up.
干嘛一副你从来没想过请小乔治
Like you never thought about going upside his head
吃一顿饱拳的样子
with a slab of wood.
想当年啊 挥这拍子都挥到得网球肘了
You know, there was a time this thing gave me tennis elbow.
谢尔顿 来...
Okay, Sheldon, come o...
他去哪里了
Where'd he go?
那边
Thataway.
你干嘛呢 小屁孩
What you doing, kid?!
好好享受这一幕
Enjoy this. It is, by far,
这是我此生运动量最大的两分钟了
the most athletic two minutes of my entire life.
不好笑好吗
It's not funny.
哪里不好笑了
Oh, come on, now.
谢尔顿被留校察看 笑死了
Sheldon in detention-- that's funny.
我觉得这其实对会对他有帮助
I actually think it'd be good for him.
他得学到他并不特别
He needs to learn he's not special.
但他就是特别的孩子啊
But he is special.
你知道我不是这意思 他不能
You know what I mean. He can't just
想走出教室就走出教室啊 他没有特权
walk out of a classroom 'cause he feels like it.
他是担心会感冒
He was worried about catching a cold.
这是个很合理的忧虑
That is a legitimate concern.
而现在他陷入了被一屋子小流氓
And now he's in danger of being mugged
勒索抢劫的危险当中了
by a roomful of hoodlums.
他不会被勒索好吗
He's not getting mugged.
也就是几个孩子在教室写作业
It's half a dozen kids doing homework
然后有老师盯着他们
while a teacher watches 'em.
不过你给谢尔顿身上留几块钱也不是坏事
Although it might not hurt to give Sheldon a few dollars
给他自己留点买♥♥命钱
to buy himself some protection.
这主意还真不坏
That's actually not a bad idea.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
没干嘛
Nothing.
那是嚼用烟草吗
Is that chewing tobacco?
是口香糖 你找我♥干♥嘛
It's chocolate Bazooka. What do you want?
我明天要被留校察看
I have detention tomorrow,
我觉得你可以给我一点建议
and I thought you could give me some tips.
你还蛮屌♥的 就这么直接走出教室
That was pretty badass, you walking out of class like that.
我不是故意想要那么"刁" 不过谢谢夸奖
It was not my intention to be bad "a" word, but thank you.
留校察看你唯一需要担心的一件事就是
The only thing you need to worry about in detention
就是离老师不够近
is staying close to the teacher.
当老师离开教室时 记得跟着他
If he leaves the room, you go with him.
为什么
Why?
你不跟着他 你小心被人"吊"起来打
'Cause you're gonna get your "a" word kicked.
你的意思是我可能受到人身伤害吗
Are you saying I'll be in physical danger?
全校最坏的孩子
It's all the worst kids in school
放学后被留在一个教室里一小时
in one room for an hour.
你觉得会发生什么事
What do you think's gonna happen?
我还以为我们要用那段时间反省自己
I thought we were gonna spend the time regretting our actions
然后想出我们未来该如何改进
and thinking about how we could be better in the future.
你想错了 退下吧
Well, you thought wrong. Get lost.
你对我又凶又好
You're both mean and nice to me.
好让人搞不懂啊
It's confusing.
或许我嚼法错了
Maybe I'm doing this wrong.
你被留校察看过吗
Have you ever been in detention?
没有
No.
不过我每天都是坐校车上学
But I do take the school bus.
车上也不是慈善之家
And that is no party.
更像是移♥动♥精神病院
It's like a mental hospital on wheels.
你这个明喻用得很好
That's a good use of simile.
谢谢
Thanks.
好啦 明天见吧
Well, I'll see you tomorrow.
希望吧
I hope.
大家好 我是来留校察看的
Hello. I'm here for detention.
老师在哪里呢
Where is the teacher?
还没到
Not here yet.
我有三块钱
I have three dollars.
欢迎你跟其他人分
Feel free to share it with the others.
你会想要写纸上吗
Would you prefer a piece of paper?
我手提箱里有一些
I have some in my briefcase.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表