剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
你想知道什么才真的有趣吗
You want to know what's really interesting?
亚里士多德认为打雷的响声
Aristotle thought that the sound of thunder
是由两朵云碰撞产生的
was due to a collision between two clouds.
他认为云朵在排出空气
He believed the clouds were expelling air,
类似火堆上的木头发出噼啪声
in the way a log on a fire crackles...
直到很多年后 我才意识到
I didn't realize until years later
我爸爸问我关于闪电和打雷的问题
that my father was only asking questions
只是为了让我振作起来
about lightning and thunder to cheer me up.
其实呢 他经常装傻扮蠢
In fact, he would often pretend to be dumb
就为了让我好过些
just to make me feel better.
看起来下雨了
Looks like rain.
而我哥哥
My brother, on the other hand,
他不用装 是真的蠢
didn't have to pretend.
好了 数到三我们就跑到车那里去
Okay, on the count of three, we run to the car.
-准备好了吗 一 二 -等等
- Ready? One, two... - Wait.
回家路上我想坐副驾
I want shotgun going back.
好吧 你坐副驾 准备冲了
Fine, you get shotgun. Okay, here we go.
-一 二 -我觉得
- One, two... - I still think
还是应该等雨小点再走
we should wait till the rain slows down.
不行 我们得回家
No, we got to get home.
我明天要上班 你们要上学
I got work tomorrow, you guys got school.
你知道我会被淋湿的吧
You do realize I'll get wet?
只是水而已 谢尔顿
It's just water, Sheldon.
好吧 就是确认一下你知道
All right. Just making sure you realize.
好了 要冲了 预备
All right, here we go. Ready?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
小兄弟 我们不是计划好了吗
Buddy, I thought we had a plan.
是你计划好了
You had a plan.
我从没能亲眼看到航♥天♥器升空
I never did get to see a launch in person,
但那是我最快乐的一趟旅程
but that was the best trip I ever had.
真希望我能在他活着的时候把这话告诉他
I wish I had told my father while he was alive.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表