剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
而我现在在这看着你穿着内♥裤♥
Now I'm looking at you in your underwear.
要命了 赫谢尔 怎么了
Damn it, Herschel, what is going on?
你好啊 乔治
Oh, hey, George.
你好啊 布兰达
Hey, Brenda.
巴基跑进他们家里了
Bucky got in their house.
这还挺好笑
That's funny.
或许哪天回忆起来挺好笑 但现在不好笑
It might be funny one day, not right now.
真的很抱歉啦 乔治
Look, I'm real sorry, George.
我会把它拴上 下次不会这样了
I'll keep him tied up, it won't happen again.
你们晚安
Y'all have a good night.
乔治
George!
你绝对不敢相信 你看
You are not gonna believe this. Look.
他们的狗留了一只死松鼠在我们客厅
Their dog left a dead squirrel in our living room.
它有猎狗的血统
Well, h-he is part hunting dog.
我想这表示它喜欢你们
I think that means he likes you.
我对它的喜爱没有兴趣
I'm not interested in winning his affection.
我只对不让狗与啮齿动物进我家有兴趣
I'm interested in keeping dogs and rodents outside of my home.
等等
Well, now, hold on.
你怎么知道是巴基
How do we know it was Bucky that left
把这只松鼠留在你家的
that squirrel in your house?
或许这松鼠本来就在那里了啊
Maybe that squirrel was already there.
除了它 我家客厅怎么可能会有死松鼠
Why else would a dead squirrel be in my living room?
我哪知道你怎么打理你家的
I don't know what kind of house you keep.
我家一尘不染
My house is immaculate.
乔治 你告诉他们
George, tell them. Uh...
他的确把家里打理得很好
She does keep a nice house.
亲爱的 的确很可能是巴基留下的
Honey, it's a pretty good chance it was Bucky.
-你站谁那边 -你的 永远你这边
- Whose side are you on? - Yours, always yours.
好啦 现在大家情绪都不好 时间也晚了
All right. Everyone's upset, it's late.
我们今晚这事就先缓缓吧
Maybe we should drop this for tonight?
好主意 好啦
That's a good idea. Okay.
你把你家狗关得离我儿子远点
You just keep your dog away from my son.
-你又重启战火啦 -抱歉
- There you go picking it up again. - I am sorry,
但是他们家的狗偷闯进我们家
but their dog broke into our home.
或许是跟她哥哥学的
Something he probably learned from your brother.
你好大的胆子
How dare you.
好了 我觉得在这里停下挺好的
Okay, I think that's a good stopping point.
我们怎么知道不是你儿子
How do we know that your son didn't
引诱巴基 想在狗身上做什么奇怪的科学实验
lure Bucky in to perform weird science experiments on him?
我儿子当时已经上♥床♥睡了 你好大的胆子...
My son was asleep in his bed, and you have some nerve...
晚安啦 乔治
Night, George!
晚安
Night!
我真不懂那条狗
I don't understand why that dog
对谢尔顿这么感兴趣
is so interested in Sheldon.
或许巴基喜欢谢尔顿的味道
Maybe Bucky likes the way Sheldon smells?
你弟弟一天洗三次澡
Your brother washes himself three times a day.
他没有味道
He has no smell.
找到了 动物管理局
Here we go: animal control.
别 别
Oh, no, no.
不行 你怎么可以打给动物管理局呢
No, you don't want to go calling animal control.
-为什么不行 -因为
- Why not? - Because,
你还得住在这些人的隔壁呢
you have to live next door to these people.
小乔治音乐放太大声他们也打给警♥察♥了啊
They called the cops on Georgie when he played music too loud.
或许是他们 也可能是我
Maybe it was them, maybe it was me.
但重点是
Anyway, the point is,
你想灭火就不能火上浇油啊
you don't can't go throwing gasoline on the fire.
是他们自己放的火
Well, they started this fire,
现在准备引火自焚吧
and now, they're gonna get burned.
我觉得你咖啡喝够多了 再喝上脑
I believe you've had enough coffee.
我说 要不你让我去跟布兰达谈吧
Listen, why don't you let me talk to Brenda,
让我来摆平这件事
and just smooth things out?
你凭什么觉得她会听你的话
Why do you think she'll listen to you?
因为人们喜欢我多过喜欢你啊
Because people like me more than you.
大家喜欢我啊
People like me.
我没说别人不喜欢你 只说更喜欢我
I didn't say they don't, they just like me more.
总之 我整天在保龄球馆遇见她
Anyway, I see her all the time at bowling.
我知道怎么跟她相处
I know how to handle her.
行
Fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
很多人都喜欢我好吗
Plenty of people like me.
布兰达 最近好吗
Hey, Brenda, how's it going?
你女儿烦人得要死 你说好不好
Your daughter's a pain in my ass, that's how it's going.
你还真是明人不说暗话啊
You don't beat around the bush.
我一直都喜欢你这点
I've always liked that about you.
康妮 我今晚上班够累了
Connie, I've had a long night.
除非你是想打球 不然我懒得听你废话
Unless you're looking to bowl, I don't want to hear it.
来嘛 别这样
Aw, now, come on.
让我请你喝杯酒 咱们来聊两句
Let me buy you a drink, and we'll talk about this.
我比你想象中更支持你呢
I'm more on your side than you think.
-我莫名不太敢信呢 -是真的
- Somehow, i doubt that. - It's true.
你以为我就没觉得玛丽有时候是个...
Don't you think I realize that Mary can be a bit...
自以为是的臭婊♥子♥吗
Of a self-righteous bitch?
我本来要说"难相处" 但你这么说也可以
I was gonna say "challenging," but sure, let's go with yours.
说起来挺顺口的
It's got a nice rhythm.
布兰达 这不得不说
Brenda, this is, by far,
是我们这里保龄球馆中最好喝的玛格丽塔了
the best bowling alley margarita in town.
你跟赫谢尔结婚多少年了 18 19年了吗
How long you and Herschel been married? 18, 19 years?
19年 感觉像30年了
19, but it feels like 30.
你们也算是神仙眷侣啦
Well, y'all are a great couple.
我是想谢谢你
I just wanted to thank you
从我女儿跟她一家人搬过来之后
for being so patient and kind to my daughter and her family
就对他们包容又友善
since they moved in.
-这没什么 -不 我得说出来
- It's nothing. - No, it needs to be said.
玛丽养育那三个孩子很不容易
You know, Mary has a tough job raising those three kids,
尤其其中一个还挺...特别的
with one of them being, you know, somewhat special.
-我能理解 -是啊
- I can see that. - Yeah.
有友善的邻居让一切都好多了
And having a kind neighbor makes all the difference in the world.
我们尽力而为
Well, we try.
我知道你也很清楚压力有多大
And I know you know how stressful it is,
因为你也有一个
seeing as how you have your own child
很特别的儿子
who is special in his own way.
这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我知道比利是个很棒的孩子
Well, I mean, hey, I know Billy is a terrific little boy,
但他一定给你和赫谢尔带来过
but I am sure he has presented you and Herschel
不少挑战
with some challenges.
要说我们这区有哪个孩子怪异
If there's a weird kid in the neighborhood,
一定是你的外孙
it's your grandson.
等一下 我说的是"特别" 不是"怪异"
Now, hang on, I said "special," not "weird."
我听到了
I heard you.
我说的是"怪异"
I said "weird."
知道吗 布兰达
Okay, see now, Brenda,
劝你不要说我外孙"怪异"
you don't want to go calling my grandson weird
因为我刚刚才请你喝了玛格丽塔酒
when I've just treated you to a margarita grande.
不好意思 但你也不该暗示
Well, I'm sorry, but you shouldn't be inferring
我家比利有毛病
there's something wrong with my Billy.
亲 这不是暗示
Darlin', there's no inferring.
我见过你儿子坐在泥地上
I've seen the boy sitting in the dirt
吃他肚脐里的棉絮团
eating his own belly button lint.
真的吗 妈妈 你就是这样灭火的
Really, Mom? This is how you put out the fire?
至少她伤得比较重
Well, at least she got the worst of it.
你怎么得出这结论的
How you figure that?
我把她一大♥片♥头发给扯下来了
I ripped a big patch of hair out of her head.
这淤青一周就会好
This will be healed in a week.
而她到劳动节前都得戴帽子遮丑
She will be wearing a hat till Labor Day.
我长大后要像你一样
I want to be just like you when I grow up.
-不行 -三思啊
- No, you don't. - Pick again.
请问一下 哈钦斯老师
Excuse me, Ms. Hutchins?
谢尔顿好啊
Hey, Sheldon.
你能推荐克服恐惧的书吗
Can you recommend any books on overcoming phobias?
那些都在自助书籍区
That's in the self-help section.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表