剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
Is ALF dead?
还没 不过也快了
No, but it's just a matter of time.
你不会相信有多少孩子有食物恐惧症
You'd be surprised how many children have food phobias.
-是吗 -是的 我像谢尔顿那么大时
- Is that so? - Oh, yeah. When I was Sheldon's age,
-很怕布丁上那层奇怪的皮 -真的吗
- I was afraid of that weird skin on top of puddin'. - Really?
我也是 你知道吗 要是覆上一层莎伦牌保鲜膜
Me, too. You know, you put a little Saran Wrap on...
乔治
George.
谢尔顿
Sheldon?
他跑哪儿去了
Where the hell did he go?
谢尔顿
Sheldon?
应该走不远
Couldn't have gone far.
为什么
Why not?
好极了 好极了
Right on, right on.
洗手间和楼梯间我都找遍了
I checked the bathroom, the stairs.
他不在这栋大楼里
He's not in the building.
我很担心 家里没人接电♥话♥
I'm worried. No one's answering at home.
保持冷静 我们会找到他的
Stay calm. We'll find him.
我小的时候...
You know, when I was a kid...
闭嘴
Shut up.
好吧
Well...
我不常独自在都市丛林转悠
It wasn't typical for me to wander out into
但我有任务在身
the urban jungle on my own, but I was on a mission.
我第一次尝到了超级英雄连载漫画的滋味
I had gotten my first taste of serialized superheroes,
我需要更多
and I needed more.
打扰了 你有《X战警》第137期吗
Excuse me, do you have X-Men #137?
我想知道接下来的故事 谢了
I'd like to know what happens next, please.
角落后面那个箱子
Back bin in the corner.
你怎么来这儿了
What are you doing here?
你好 丹
Oh, hello, Tam.
你不是说漫画是给小孩子看的吗
I thought you said comic books are for children.
我是一个复杂的年轻人
I'm a complicated young man.
我觉得我们应该报♥警♥
I think we should call the police.
不需要出动警♥察♥ 我们能找到他
We don't need the police. We'll find him.
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
他跑走都是因为我们带他去看心理医生
He ran away because we took him to a therapist.
那15块美金的诊费我们是要不回来了
That's 15 dollars we ain't getting back.
你担心的居然是这个吗
That's what you're worried about?
不 当然不是
No. Course not.
谢尔顿不会有事的
And Sheldon's fine.
你也知道他的个性
You know what he's like.
要是真有人把他带走了
If someone took him,
肯定也很快受不了 把他送回来
I'm sure they'll bring him right back.
我看得很开心 但我对里面的拟声词有意见
I'm enjoying this, but I'm having trouble with the onomatopoeia.
拟什么
The what?
拟声词
The onomatopoeia.
模拟声音的词
Words that imitate sounds.
"卡咚" "口胡"
KaThoom. SNikt.
"砰当"
BAmf.
作家不应该自己乱造词
Writers shouldn't make up words.
"拟声词"就是某人乱造出来的词
Somebody made up "onomatopoeia".
你挑战我 我喜欢
You challenge me. I like that.
姥姥 你还会再生小孩吗
Meemaw, are you gonna have more babies?
苍天啊 我才不要
Good Lord, no!
她太老了 生不出来了
She's too old to have any more babies.
不用生啊 等你活得够老
Don't have to have 'em. You live long enough,
头发和牙齿就开始脱落
your hair and your teeth start falling out,
你开始尿床 自己就变成宝宝了
you start wetting the bed, you get to be one.
真逗
That's funny.
我们以后要给你穿尿布了
We're gonna have to put a diaper on you.
等你帮我穿的时候就笑不出来了
You won't be laughing when you're doing it.
但我可能会笑
I might be.
姥姥 除了谢尔顿 我和小乔治谁更聪明
Hey, Meemaw, next to Sheldon, who's smarter, me or Georgie?
-当然是我啦 -为什么
- Me, of course. - Why you?
我的脑袋比较大
My head's bigger.
跟头大头小没关系
It doesn't matter.
今晚的重点不是谢尔顿
Tonight is not about Sheldon.
是啊 平常什么事重点都在谢尔顿身上
Yeah, right. Everything's always about Sheldon.
对啊 大多数时候
Yeah. Most of the time,
我们就好像不存在一样
it's like we don't even exist.
谢尔顿的确是得到了大部分的关注
I guess Sheldon does get most of the attention.
但或许这是好事啊
Maybe that's a good thing.
哪里好了
How?
如果不是有他
Well, if it weren't for him,
你们爸妈就肯定会严格管着你们俩
your parents would be on your ass all the time.
也是 我好像从来没从这角度想过
Yeah. I guess I never thought about it that way before.
拜托 要不是有他
You kidding me? Right now,
你们爸妈现在一定在唠叨让你们打扫房♥间
they would be nagging you about cleaning your room
催你们去做作业
and doing your homework.
可现在你们能坐在停车场里
Instead, you're sitting in a parking lot,
吃着冰激凌当晚餐
eating a Blizzard for dinner.
-还加了曲奇面团 -对啊
- With cookie dough in it. - Exactly.
而谢尔顿却被困在无聊的心理医生办公室
While Sheldon is stuck sitting in some boring shrink's office.
妈说他们是带他去剪头发
Mom told me they were taking him for a haircut.
对哦
Oh. Yeah.
是啦
Right.
那等他回家了 记得夸他头发剪得不错
Well, when he gets home, say his hair looks good.
怎么了
What?
没事
Nothing.
想来一根吗
You want one?
不用了
No.
那个...
Well...
如果你想吃了 你就自己拿
if you change your mind, help yourself.
我不用读太多漫画书
I didn't have to read many comic books
就知道每个英雄都有弱点
to understand that every superhero had a weakness,
那些弱点需要他们靠着
something they had to overcome
无与伦比的勇气来克服
through an extraordinary act of courage.
对镭射眼来说是失去琴·葛雷
For Cyclops, it was the loss of Jean Grey.
对小淘气来说 则是与人类触碰
For Rogue, it was human touch.
对我来说 是需要咀嚼的食物
For me, it was food that required chewing.
所以如果我真的也是变种人 就得克服难关
So if I truly was a mutant, I would have to do the same.
在这一天 我不能被打败
On this day, I would not be defeated.
因为这一天是我变成
Because this was the day I became...
咀嚼侠的日子
...The Chewer.
就这样 我克服了我对被噎到的恐惧
Just like that, I overcame my fear of choking.
唯一剩下的就只有怕狗
All that was left was my fear of dogs,
鸟 昆虫 细菌
birds, insects, germs,
拥抱 纽扣裤裆裤
hugging, button fly pants,
河 池塘 湖 海洋
rivers, ponds, lakes, oceans,
河口 灯芯绒 根茎类蔬菜
estuaries, corduroy, root vegetables,
气球的吱吱声 贴隔热纸的窗
squeaky balloons, tinted windows,
零钱小费盒 烟火
take a penny, leave a penny, fireworks,
大肚炉 积灰
potbelly stoves, dust bunnies,
水蜜桃上的绒毛
that fuzz on peaches. Ugh.
漫画中很多坏人都是科学家 这事很有意思
What I find interesting is how many supervillains are scientists:
章鱼博士
Doctor Octopus,
毁灭博士 雷克斯·路瑟
Doctor Doom, Lex Luthor,
绿魔 这名单还很长
Green Goblin, the list goes on and on.
所以呢
So?
所以如果世人们不尊重我
So if the world doesn't respect me,
我说不定也会黑化
I might change sides.
惨了
Uh-oh.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我试着跟我父母解释
I tried to explain to my parents
一个名叫镭射眼的变种人
that a mutant named Cyclops,
他能从双眼射出镭射光束
who shoots laser beams out of his eyes,
是他帮助我吃了根甘草糖
helped me eat a licorice stick.
但他们完全无法理解
Went right over their heads.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表