剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
What are you doing?
你觉得我在干什么
What do you think I'm doing?
把爪子收回去 否则我把它拧断
Move your arm before I rip it off.
气氛变得有些尴尬
It got a little uncomfortable.
为什么
Why is that?
莉比对我有意思
Libby's got feelings for me,
但我觉得保持朋友关系比较好
but I think it's better we just stay friends.
最近我又思考了一下地质学
I've been giving geology some more thought.
结果呢
Yeah, and?
我决定了 那不是真正的科学
I've decided it's not really a science.
-不是吗 -不是 比较像是爱好
- It's not? - No, it's more like a hobby.
收集石头
Rock collecting.
挺幼稚的
Childish, really.
我懂你意思
I can see that.
如你们所见
As you can see,
有时一个绝顶聪明的人
sometimes a person can be both incredibly intelligent
也会满口胡言
and full of baloney.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表