剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
普通美国人平均一年
The average American consumes
会吃掉25公斤的牛肉
55 pounds of beef per year.
但美国有个地方叫德克萨斯
And then there's Texas,
在这里 我们只要几个月就能吃掉那个量
where we can knock that off in a couple of months.
甚至还能更快 如果有德州烟熏牛胸肉的话
Maybe faster, if we're talking about smoked brisket...
很奇妙的是 牛的这块牛胸肉
...curiously, the one cut of beef
是唯一让德州人与犹太人都爱不释手的部位
that Texans and Jews agree upon.
这真是太好吃啦 姥姥
This is really good, Meemaw.
还太好吃呢
Really good?
你把全德州最好吃的牛胸肉
You're spitting the best brisket in Texas
喷得整餐桌都是
all over the damn table.
嘴巴有东西不要说话
Close your mouth when you eat.
或者把你的脸朝向别的方向
Or aim your face the other way.
康妮 总有一天你得给我这食谱
Connie, one of these days, you got to give me the recipe.
你说会就会啦
You bet. For sure.
-总有一天 -别这样
- One of these days. - Oh, come on.
你总不能瞒一辈子
You can't hold on to it forever.
你这么想要吗
Mean that much to you?
当年我跟玛丽交往一个月左右时
Mary and I were dating about a month
她带我回家吃晚饭
when she brought me home for dinner.
我吃了一口这牛胸肉
I took one bite of this brisket,
我就知道我爱你的女儿
and I knew I loved your daughter.
我真是谢谢你啊
Gee, thanks.
有点像睡美人 不过爸吻的是牛肉
Kind of like Sleeping Beauty, except Dad kissed meat.
这样吧
I tell you what.
你去拿...
You go get a...
纸笔来
piece of paper and a pencil,
我给你写下来
I'll write it down for you.
好 终于到了这一刻
Okay. It's happening...
这是我见他跑得最快的一次
That's the fastest I've seen him run.
这是我第一次见他跑
It's the only time I've seen him run.
给
There you go.
好
Okay.
我可能这周末就做来吃
I might make it this weekend.
你也可以试试吃点蔬菜啊
Or you could try a vegetable.
吃蔬菜 你真幽默
Vegetable? That's funny.
好了
Okay.
这个只传给你
Now, this is for your eyes only.
你不许给别人看或分享
You're not to share it with anybody.
我绝... 我绝不会
I never-- I would never.
你真是缺德
You're a horrible person.
上面写什么了
What'd it say?
我想知道写什么了
I want to know what it said.
-我也想知道 -吃你们的
- Me, too. - Just eat.
我能看吗
Can I read it?
你还真的挺缺德
You are a horrible person.
可不是嘛
Ain't I?
好了 不要再聊这个牛胸肉了
All right, that's enough about the brisket.
你们期待明天的教会野餐吗
You kids excited for the church picnic tomorrow?
-不太 -不知道
- Not really. - I don't know.
别这样
Oh, come on.
你们都看到传♥单♥了 有三"有"
You all saw the flier. The three "F"s:
有吃 有玩 友谊
food, fun and fellowship.
我要带一大块我的牛胸肉去
And I'm bringing a big slab of my brisket.
我受够了
That's it.
当一家人15年了 这期间我一直都是
15 years in this family, and all the time I've been nothing
一个表现良好又负责任的女婿
but a good, supportive son-in-law.
我也一直都有好好对待你女儿
I always treated your daughter right,
给了你三个可爱的孙子女
I gave you three beautiful grandchildren.
我唯一要求的回报就是给我个破食谱
Only thing I ever asked in return was that damn recipe.
你说得对
You're right.
再去拿张纸 我给你写下来
Get another piece of paper. I'll write it down.
别再耍我 康妮
Don't mess with me, Connie.
快趁我改变主意前去拿纸吧
Get the paper before I change my mind.
你还要再耍他一次 是吧
You're gonna do it to him again, aren't you?
有点不耍不行啊
I kind of have to.
乔治 她就是跟你闹着玩
George, she was just fooling with you.
没 不是 她就是损
No, no, she's mean.
心都是黑的
She got a black heart.
她才不是
She does not.
你为什么总站在她那边
Why do you always side with her?
她是我妈啊
Well, she is my mother.
看吧
And there it is.
问题就在这
There's the problem.
你应该跟我同一阵线啊
You should be siding with me.
-为了个牛胸肉吗 -不单是为了牛胸肉
- Over brisket? - It's not just brisket.
是她从认识我第一天起就这么对我
It's the way she's been treating me since day one.
就是把我当个废柴 安慰奖
Like I'm some kind of loser, a booby prize.
-"安慰[胸部]奖" -什么声音
- "Booby prize." - What was that?
小乔治 你少多管闲事
Georgie, you mind your own business.
我做什么了
What did I do?
怎么了
What's going on?
爸妈在吵架
Mom and Dad are fighting.
为了什么事
What about?
牛胸肉
Brisket.
如果他们离婚了
If they get a divorce, who do you think
你会选择跟谁过
you'll pick to live with?
当然是选妈啦
Well, Mom, of course.
我要选妈 你换选一个
I want Mom. Pick again.
我还以为爸爸也会来
I thought Dad was coming.
他不来 他有工作
No, he had work to do.
什么工作 不知道 教练的事情吧
What kind of work? I don't know. Coaching stuff.
他不能野餐完再去吗
Can't he do it after the picnic?
-他没办法啊 米希 -为什么
- No, Missy, he cannot. - Why not?
别问了
Enough.
那为什么小乔治也没来
How come Georgie's not going?
他偷听我跟你♥爸♥爸说话被禁足了
He's grounded for eavesdropping on me and your father.
希望他学到教训了
Well, I hope he learned his lesson.
是为了食谱的事吗
Is this about the recipe?
我猜他是因为你总站在姥姥这边在生气
I bet he's mad 'cause you always side with Meemaw.
你怎么会知道这个
And how would you know that?
小乔治跟我说的
Georgie told me.
你跟爸爸要离婚了吗
Are you and Dad getting a divorce?
当然不会
'Course not.
如果你们离婚 我想要跟着你过
Well, if you do, I want to live with you.
谢尔顿 我们不会离婚的
Sheldon, no one's getting a divorce.
不过谢谢你选我
But thank you, honey.
你知道这个问题
You know this all goes away
只要你给他食谱 就会烟消云散了吗
if you just give him your recipe for the brisket.
我知道啊
I know.
然后呢
And?
我猜这问题是哪都不会去了
I guess it's not going away.
我没有偷听
And I wasn't eavesdropping.
没事啦
Don't worry about it.
我只是不懂我为什么被禁足
I just don't see why I got grounded.
你有什么好抱怨的
What are you complaining about?
你本来也不想去教会野餐啊
You didn't want to go to church picnic anyway.
我就喜欢抱怨 我特能哔哔
I like complaining. I'm good at it.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
你介意我喝一口你的啤酒吗
Mind if I have a sip of your beer?
你介意我把你脑袋塞进堆肥筒里吗
You mind if I dip your head in the compost heap?
你说介意不就好了吗
You could have just said no.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
没干嘛 滚出去
Nothing! Get out of here.
你在找姥姥的牛胸肉食谱
You're looking for her brisket recipe.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表