剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
不要 那些是礼物
No. They're a gift.
抱歉
Sorry.
他还给我写了纸条
He even wrote me a note.
"来自你的秘密仰慕者 比利"
"Eggs from your secret admirer. Billy."
玛丽 你能进来一下吗
Mary, can you come in here?
我在做饭
I'm cookin'.
我真的需要你进来一下
I really need you to come in here.
到底要干嘛
What on earth?
怎么了
What?
你听
Listen to this.
"法国哲学家
"French philosopher,
数学家与物理学家布莱兹·帕斯卡
mathematician and physicist, Blaise Pascal,
表示理性的人应该相信神的存在
argued a rational person should believe God exists
因为如果你对了你就赚到了
because you have everything to gain if you're right,
而如果你错了 你也不亏"
and nothing to lose if you're wrong."
感觉没错啊
Sounds right.
姥姥马上就过来照顾你们 我得走了
Meemaw is coming over to watch you-- I gotta go.
-去哪里 -你们爸爸不舒服
- Where? - Daddy's not feeling good.
我们现在要去医生那边
We're gonna go see a doctor.
-他没事吧 -他会没事的
- Is he okay? - He's gonna be fine.
你们就乖乖坐着
You just sit right there.
姥姥等会就来给你们做晚饭
Meemaw's on her way over to cook you dinner.
我们能跟你们一起去吗
Can we come with you?
不行 乖乖坐着 不许离开
No. Just stay right there, don't move.
乔治 走吧
George, let's go.
我们得坐在这里多久啊
How long are we supposed to sit here?
我不知道
I don't know.
她说不许离开
She said don't move.
说得很清楚了
She was very clear.
希望我不会想上厕所
Hope I don't have to go to the bathroom.
安心吧
Don't worry!
姥姥来了
Meemaw's here!
一切都有姥姥在
Everything's under control!
我们还没吃晚饭
We haven't had dinner yet.
是吗
Really?
可我不想做饭
I don't feel like cookin'.
我丈夫好像心脏病发作
I think my husband's having a heart attack!
需要急救小组与抢救车
I need an RRT and a crash cart.
这边
Over here.
先生 你现在胸口疼吗
Sir, are you having chest pains right now?
是啊 有一点
Yeah, a little bit.
你的手臂有麻木感吗
Any numbness or pain in your arms?
这只手好像有点
Maybe this one.
喘不过气吗
Shortness of breath?
太多问题了吧
Enough questions.
他是个胸口疼的中年胖子
He's a fat, middle-aged man with chest pains.
做点什么啊
Do something!
抱歉说你胖 亲爱的
Sorry about the fat, honey.
你自己说你喜欢我这样
You said you liked me this way.
爸爸会没事的吧
Is Daddy gonna be okay?
没事的 你们姥爷以前
Oh, yeah. Your Pop-Pop used to have
也整天胸口有点疼
little chest pains all the time.
他不是死于心脏病了吗
Didn't he die of a heart attack?
为了保险理赔 是这原因
Well, for insurance purposes, yes.
怎么了
Hey. What's goin' on?
爸爸进医院了
Dad's in the hospital.
什么 为什么爸爸进医院了
What? Why's Dad in the hospital?
-他会没事的 -他胸口疼
- He's gonna be fine. - He had chest pains.
他会没事的
He's gonna be fine.
那我们还在这里干嘛 为什么不去医院
What are we doin'? Why aren't we going to the hospital?
大家哪里都不许去
Nobody's goin' nowhere.
我们只需要保持冷静
We're just gonna stay calm,
好好吃顿晚饭 等你们妈妈打来
have a nice dinner, and wait for your mama to call
告诉我们情况就行
and tell us what's what.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
你刚才说"为了保险理赔"是什么意思
What did you mean by "Insurance purposes"?
乖乖吃你的
Just eat.
哪门子德州人喝桃红葡萄酒啊
What kind of Texan drinks pink wine?
您好
Hello.
妈 孩子们还好吗
Hi, Mom. Kids okay?
他们挺好 乔治怎么样
Yeah, they're fine. How's George?
我也不知道 他们在做一些检测
I don't know. They're running tests.
不用担心我们
Well, don't you worry about us.
一切都在我的管辖之中
Everything's under control here.
好的
Okay.
有更多消息我会再打给你
I'll call you when I know more.
你还好吗
How you holdin' up?
还行吧
I guess I'm okay.
乔治能挺过去的 亲爱的
Well, George is gonna pull through this, honey.
我跟你保证
I guarantee it.
谢谢了 妈
Thanks, Mom.
谢谢你挺身而出
Thanks for bein' there.
那当然
You bet.
我之后再打给你
I'll call you later.
好
Okay.
拜拜
Bye.
她怎么说
What'd she say?
医生在进行一些检测 但我敢肯定
The doctors are doin' some tests, but, dollars to donuts,
你老爸只是严重胀气而已
your daddy's just got a bad case of gas.
你们都该上♥床♥睡觉了
Y'all two go get ready for bed.
我不想待在家里
I don't want to stay around here.
我想去医院看爸爸
I want to go to the hospital and see Dad.
我还想去拉斯维加斯看威利·纳尔逊呢
Well, I want to go to Las Vegas and see Willie Nelson,
但那同样不会发生
but that ain't gonna happen either.
这蠢爆了
This is stupid.
你知道什么才叫蠢吗
You know what's stupid?
我得喝桃红葡萄酒
I got to drink pink wine!
姥姥
Meemaw?
干什么
What?
爸爸真的没事吗
Is Dad really okay?
是的
Yes.
希望你不是在诈我们
I hope you're not bluffing.
你睡着了吗
You asleep?
没有
No.
我也没有
Me neither.
每次电♥话♥铃一响 我就好害怕
Every time the phone rings, I get scared.
我也是
Me, too.
我要去看爸爸 你们来吗
I'm goin' to see Dad. You guys want to come?
怎么去 姥姥说我们得待在家里
How? Meemaw said we have to stay here.
你到底要不要去
You want to go or not?
嘘
Shh.
嘘
Shh.
那我叫谁嘘
Who do I shush?
-嘘 -嘘
- Shh! - Shh!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我要开车去医院
I'm driving to the hospital.
你们可以跟我一起去或留在这里 随你们
You can come with me or stay here-- up to you.
我要去
I'm comin'.
谢尔顿
Sheldon?
你才14岁
You're 14.
你根本不会开车
You don't know how to drive.
我在4H营开过拖拉机
I drove a tractor at 4-H camp.
就是一回事
It's the same thing.
但你当时是坐在农民腿上开的
But you sat on the farmer's lap.
那你就待在这儿
Then stay here.
走吧 米希
Come on, Missy.
你在干什么
What are you doin'?
路上听听音乐
Travelin' music.
我跟你们一起去
I'm coming with you.
你为什么戴着我的头盔
Why are you wearin' my helmet?
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表