剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
有何不可
Why not?
世上至少该有一个人了解万物的起源
At least one human being should know the reason for everything.
谢尔顿
Sheldon,
在宇宙出现之前
before the universe began...
傻子
Hey, dummy.
你口水都流到书上啦
You're drooling all over your books.
不要啊
No.
0正准备告诉我那秘密 被你给打断了
Zero was about to tell me the secret and you ruined it.
我之后再也没遇到过1与0
I never heard from One and Zero again.
不过在我得水痘那会儿 9来找过我一次
Although, I was once visited by Nine when I had chickenpox.
他完全没有他自觉的那么有趣
He was a lot less funny than he thought he was.
好的 "神对我的意义"
Okay, "What God means to me."
谁想第一个来
Who'd like to go first?
比利
Billy.
我想当第三个
I'd like to go third.
好的
All righty.
谁要当最勇敢的啊
Who's feeling brave?
米希
Missy.
我当第二个
I'll go second.
好 有人想当第一个吗
Great. Does anybody want to go first?
我来
I'll go.
好的 你上台来 谢尔顿
Okay. Come on up here, Sheldon.
来听听你的想法
Let's hear what you got.
我上周花了一周时间了解别人的信仰
I've spent the last week studying what people believe,
我最后得到了一个结论
and I've come to a conclusion.
是什么
And what's that?
我要创立自己的宗教
I'm starting my own religion.
抱歉 你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
我取名为数学神教
I'm calling it Mathology.
核心主旨是宇宙是二进制的
It's based on a universal binary system.
非常棒 谢尔顿 但这里是浸信会主日学校
That's terrific, Sheldon, but this is a Baptist Sunday school.
我知道 我是来这里改变大家信仰的
I know, I'm here to convert everybody.
-有人吗 -好了
- Any takers? - Okay.
我们去跟你妈妈谈谈
Let's go have a talk with your mom.
数学神教唯一的罪就是当个笨蛋
The only sin in Mathology is being stupid.
欢迎来到数学神教教堂
Welcome to the church of Mathology.
今天我想谈谈质数
Today I'd like to talk about prime numbers
以及它们为何能带给我们喜悦
and why they bring us joy.
赞美上帝
Hallelujah.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表