剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
英格拉姆女士 我能提个建议吗
Ms. Ingram, can I offer a suggestion?
什么
What?
-没事了 你按你方式来吧 -不 不
- Never mind. You do it your way. - No, no.
你告诉我 告诉我错哪儿了
You tell me. Tell me how I'm wrong.
你多假设了一个欧几里德几何的公理
You assumed an extra axiom of Euclidean geometry
但你没有定义它
without stating it.
他说得对吗
Was he right?
当然对了
Course he's right.
他每次都对
He's always right.
告诉你我怎么做
Tell you what I do.
我让他去跑腿
I send him on little errands.
比如前几天 我叫他
Like the other day, I told him,
"去材料房♥帮我拿砝码斯坦"
"Go to the supply room and get me a framastan."
砝码斯坦是什么
What's a framastan?
没这玩意 我编的
No such thing. I made it up.
整堂课他都没回来
He was gone the whole period!
太有才了
That's genius.
我要借用这一招
I'm using that.
但别用"砝码斯坦" 这是我的词
Don't use framastan. That's mine.
这里是什么情况
What's going on here?
你说过他要转学的
You said he was going away.
骗子
Liar.
才早上11点你们就开始喝酒了吗
It's 11:00 in the morning, guys.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表