还有个妓♥女♥被锁在衣橱里
That's absolutely him.
那就绝对是他了
Oh, my... Thank you so much.
真是太谢谢你了
This is a huge relief.
我们松了一大口气
Oh, you're welcome.
不客气
Uh, see you in the gym.
健身房♥见
Okay. Hasta la vista.
好的 再见[西语]
I'm telling you, I'm not Charlie Harper.
我跟你说了 我不是查理·哈勃
Then who are you?
那你是谁
My name is Christian Slater.
我叫克利斯汀·史萊特
I'm an actor, all right?
我是个演员好吗
I was in a bar, and this guy hands me a drink.
我本来在酒吧里 有个男的给我杯饮料
Next thing I know, I wake up in a hotel room
等我醒过来 就发现自己在旅馆房♥里
dressed like a 12-year-old,
穿得像个12岁小孩
with a screaming woman in the closet.
还有个女人在衣橱里尖叫
Yeah, right.
是是是
And I'm the governor of California.
我还是加州的州长呢[真事]
That bitch stole my watch.
那个贱♥人♥偷了我的表
What do you think Charlie will do
你觉得查理出狱后
when he gets out of jail?
他会怎么做
Well, if the past is any indication,
根据我过去的经验
he'll sober up and reflect on his past mistakes,
他会戒酒 然后反省错误
apologize to everyone,
跟所有人道歉
and then do something even worse.
然后做更糟的事
See, I'm not so pessimistic.
我倒是没这么悲观
I'm hoping someday he and I can be buddies.
我希望有天我跟他能成为好兄弟
Good one.
真搞笑
By the way,
对了
when this cigar is done, so am I.
这根雪茄抽完的时候 我也完事了
Yeah, you calling it a day?
你就要下班了吗
Calling it a career.
我就要下岗了
You're quitting?
你不干了吗
I didn't want to rub your nose in it,
我不想要在你面前炫耀
but Charlie sent me a big-ass check,
但是查理给了我一张很多钱的支票
so I'm out of here.
所以我不干了
Where you gonna go?
你想去哪
Don't know.
我也不知道
Somewhere the sun is bright,
一个阳光明媚
the pot is strong and the men are stupid.
大♥麻♥劲足 男人特蠢的地方
That's here.
就是这里嘛
You're right.
你说得对
I'm staying.
我不走了
Look at that.
你们看
Someone's having a piano delivered by helicopter.
有人用直升机运送钢琴呢
Mmm. That's the kind of extravagant thing
这种奢侈的事
Charlie would do.
感觉就像查理会做的事
Oh, uh, he had a baby grand just like that.
他也有一架那样的立式钢琴
It's coming right this way.
飞机往这方向飞呢
You don't think that it's possible
你们觉得有没有可能
that the cops got the wrong guy, do you?
警♥察♥抓错人了
Nah. Nah.
不可能 不可能
Winning.
我赢了
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表