Also, do you validate?
对了 你们消费抵停车费吗
We do.
可以
So, what kind of cut were you thinking?
你想要什么款式呢
Oh, well, a-a cushion cut is tres in vogue right now.
枕型现在风靡时尚界
Oh, on the other hand, ever since I was a little boy,
但是打我小时候起
I had my heart set on a princess cut.
我就特别喜欢公主方型
I think that she's asking what Lyndsey would like.
人家问的是林赛喜欢什么款式
Oh, uh, right, um, uh, the bride, uh, Lyndsey.
哦 对哦对哦 新娘是林赛
Um, uh, well, you know, she has very common taste,
她这个人是大众化品味
so, you know, probably round.
估计是喜欢圆形吧
Well, what do you think of these?
你们觉得这两个如何
They are both a minimum of four carats each.
它们都是四克拉
Oh, and, uh, how much are they?
我看看多少钱
Oh, dear Lord!
我勒个亲娘耶
I think I just dropped four carats in my pants.
我也在裤裆里拉出了"四克拉"
Don't worry about the price.
不要担心钱
Just get what you want.
选你喜欢的就好
Wow. Lyndsey is very lucky
林赛真是个幸运的女人
to have a man like you in my life.
拥有我这样拥有你那么有钱的男人
So, do you see anything you like?
你有没有中意的款式呢
They all look good under these showroom lights.
这些在珠宝店耀眼的灯光下看着都好看
I need something that looks good
我需要的是在郊区廉租♥房♥♥的
in a rent-controlled apartment in Van Nuys.
昏暗灯光下看着也漂亮的款式
Then I suggest this one.
那么我推荐这一款
It's flawless.
完美无瑕
Oh. Well, I'll take it.
很好 那就要这个吧
It'll remind her of me.
会让她想到我
Why? Does the diamond fart a lot?
为啥 这钻石也是放屁连连吗
I'll just go wrap this up.
我去把它包起来
It's really happening. Yeah.
这一天真的要来了 对啊
You're getting married.
你马上就要结婚了
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
Pretty soon, I'll be moving out of the house.
很快 我就会搬出那个家
I mean, I certainly wouldn't expect you
你应该不会让我和林赛
to let Lyndsey and I live in your guest room.
一起住在你的客房♥吧
I mean, that'-that'd be ridiculous.
那样就太荒唐了
Wouldn't it?
对不对
Wouldn't it?
对不对
Hm... I have the house all to myself.
以后房♥子都是我的了
I hadn't thought about that.
我还没想过这个问题呢
Yay!
好耶
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Well, we should do this more often.
我们应该经常这么聚会
We never get together anymore.
我们都好久没有聚过了
Oh, we wouldn't miss your 50th birthday,
我们可不会错过你的50岁生日
Here in 2030.
今年是2030年了
Why are you telling us what year it is?
你干嘛要把年份说出来呢
I don't know. I was just providing some context,
我只是想备注一下
in case people missed the subtitle.
以防观众没看到硬字幕嘛
Well, I really appreciate you all being here.
我很感激大家的光临
And, Louis, I'm glad you could take time away from college.
路易斯 也多谢你从大学抽空来参加
I wouldn't miss it, Dad.
我才不会错过你生日呢老爸
Although, today is the big game
不过今天是木星州
between Jupiter State and Moon University.
和月球大学的比赛日
Go... Craters!
火山口队加油
Wow. Things sure are different in the year 2030.
2030年事情都发展得好快啊
Yeah. Lots of things are different.
没错 好多"事"都发展起来了
All right.
好了
I'm out of here. What?!
我该走了 什么
No. You're leaving?
你怎么就走了呢
Yeah. I want to get home
我要回家去看
and watch the series finale of The Big Bang Theory.
《生活大爆♥炸♥》的剧终大结局
Matthew McConaughey is guest starring.
马修·麦康纳今天会来客串
I didn't know President McConaughey could act.
我不知道麦康纳总统还会演戏呢
We should really get going, too. Yeah.
我们也要回家了
Oh, no! No. Come on, stay, guys. The-the...
别这样啊 别走啊 再留一下下嘛
Wait, wait. Why don't you... why don't you stay the weekend?
等等 你们可以过完周末才走啊
I've have all these extra rooms.
我还有多余的客房♥
God, Walden, I am a successful businessman.
沃顿 我现在是事业有成的商人了
I don't need to live in your house for free anymore.
我不需要再赖在你家骗吃骗住了
I live in Lyndsey's house for free now.
我现在赖在林赛家骗吃骗住了
Bye, guys. Happy birthday.
回见了各位 生日快乐哦
Well, I guess it's just you and me.
现在就只剩下你和我了
And Louis.
还有路易斯
Oh, yeah, but he's just a hologram.
没错 可他只是一个全息图而已
I've got to go.
我也得走了
It's pancake day in the cafeteria.
今天是食堂的煎饼日呢
Now it's really just you and me.
现在是真的只剩下你和我了
You want some cake?
你想吃蛋糕吗
Hey, babe. Ready to go?
宝贝 可以走了吗
I sure am.
可以
Rain check on the cake?
下次再吃蛋糕吧
How the hell did you not age?
你怎么都不会老
I'm Michael Freakin' Bolton.
因为老子是迈克尔·牛逼·波顿
And thanks for introducing us. Mm.
谢谢你介绍我俩认识
Get out of my house, Bolton.
滚出我的家 波顿
Bye, Walden.
再见了 沃顿
Yeah, bye, Walden.
再见 沃顿
** When a man steals a woman. *
* 当男人偷走了女人
Wait, no! No, no, no, don't leave!
等等 别走 别走
I don't want to be alone!
我不想要孤身一人
I don't want to be alone.
我不想要孤身一人
Oh, Walden, what-what are you talking about?
沃顿 你在说什么呢
No. You can't leave me.
不 你不能离开我
I'll give you anything you want.
你要什么我都给你
You can sleep in the master bedroom,
你可以睡主卧房♥
and I'll sleep on the futon.
我去睡蒲团
Just, you can't marry Lyndsey!
你不能娶林赛
Wait... you can't ask that of me.
等等 你不能这么要求我
I'll give you the house!
我可以把房♥子给你
What's your return policy?
你们这怎么退货
You can't give back a BJ.
蔻娇不退不换
Oh, God... I'm gonna die alone!
天啊 我要孤独终老了
Well, Walden, relax.
沃顿 放松
No, I can't relax.
不行 我放松不了
I have seen the future!
我已经看到未来了
Ms. McMartin has beautiful new boobs,
麦克马丁小姐挺着傲人新胸
but I don't get the boobs.
但却没有我的份儿
Bolton gets the boobs.
胸是波顿的
And Louis-- he won't come home from Moon College!
路易斯 他不肯从月球大学回来
Oh, calm down. Calm down, Walden.
冷静 冷静 沃顿
Now, I want you to take a deep breath
现在我需要你深呼吸
and tell me every detail
然后把麦克马丁小姐的胸
about Ms. McMartin's boobs.
巨细靡遗的给我讲清楚
I can't breathe.
我喘不上气了
I need air.
我需要空气
Everything is spinning!
东西转不停
My whole world is coming apart!
我的整个世界要分崩离析了
Could you please buzz me out?
劳烦您开门放我出去
Hey, hey, don't beat yourself up about this.
别太责怪自己了
I mean, everybody freaks out a little bit every now and then.
人人都会有小崩溃一下的时候
I mean, it's like... it's like when I, uh, lost Louis
就像我在商场
for two hours at the mall.
把路易斯弄丢两小时的时候
What?
什么
Uh, he found a Wetzel's Pretzel in the trash.
他在垃圾桶里找到一块饼干
It was fine.
没事的
I'm sorry I caused a scene back there.
不好意思当时闹了这么一出
Everything hit me all at once,
所有事情都突然压过来了
and I had this terrifying vision of the future,
我突然有种恐怖的预感
where I-I ended up all alone in this house.
自己要在这所房♥子里孤独终老
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表