Ooh, this should be good.
有好戏看了
Okay, Louis...
好了 路易斯
you heard what I said.
你听到我的话了
You can't have these.
不能买♥♥这个
Oh, Snap...
打脸
Crackle and Pop.
咔嚓啪啪
What are you doing?
你要干什么
I want Froot Loops.
我要果脆圈
Okay, I'm gonna count to three,
这样 我数到三
and if you don't get up, you're gonna be in big trouble.
你要是还不起来 麻烦可就大了
Ooh, counting. This is some groundbreaking stuff.
哟 倒数了 这下可刺♥激♥了
One...
一
...two...
二
...three.
三
One...
一
One and a half...
一点五
Well, you clearly have this under control.
看得出你镇得住场面
I'm gonna go check out the cuties in the produce section.
我准备去农产品区找找嫩到不行的果子
And I may or may not be talking about the tangerines.
"嫩"到不行的 可不一定真是指水果哦
You hear that, Louis? He's leaving.
你听到了吗 路易斯 他都走了
And I, now, I guess,
现在我...
now I'm leaving, so...
我也要走了 所以...
unless you want to live here in the cereal aisle,
除非你想住在早餐食品过道
I suggest you get up.
不然还是赶紧站起来
All right, okay. Here we go, then.
好吧 行 那我走了
Have fun.
你好好玩
I hope Captain Crunch can put you through college.
希望早餐脆脆船长会供你上大学
Next stop is the checkout aisle.
下一站 结款台
That's it.
够了
I am not kidding, I mean it. I am leaving.
我没开玩笑 我真的要走了
Attention shoppers,
顾客请注意
we are having a two-for-one sale
现在五过道正在促销
on meaningless threats in aisle five.
"无用牌威胁"买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
Can you help me out here? Help? Oh, oh.
能来帮帮我吗 帮你
You want me to help?
你要用我帮吗
Well, I suppose I could drop him on his head repeatedly.
我的确是可以总把他脑袋掉地上
Okay, you know what, I deserve that.
你没错 我活该
Yesterday I said some things that I regret.
我昨天说过一些让我懊悔的话
Mm. Like what?
什么话
God, do we have to do this now?
天 你非得现在这样吗
Why not? I'm not going anywhere.
为什么不 反正我也没别的地方去
Clearly, he's not going anywhere.
显然 他也哪都不去
Okay, fine, I said that-that you're not a very good father.
好吧 我说你不是好爸爸
And that is simply not true.
这话我说错了
Thank you.
谢谢你
That must have been hard for you to say.
你说出这话不容易
And Jake is a very bright and capable young man.
杰克是个聪明能干的青年
And that must have been damn near impossible to say.
你说出这话简直难到不可思议
But... very sweet.
但很贴心
Um, I shouldn't have gone behind your back with Louis.
我本来应该在路易斯的教育上听你的
But it just, it felt so good that he wanted to be with me.
但就是他想跟我在一起的感觉太棒了
And I've never been anybody's first pick before.
我从来没当过别人的首选
You were my first pick to help me raise a kid.
你是我共同抚养孩子的首选
Clean up on aisle five.
五过道需要清扫
The floor's about to be covered in tears.
地板马上要被泪水淹没
Okay. Can-Can you give me a hand here?
行了 你能不能帮我处理一下
Okay, I've seen this a million times before.
好 这情形我遇过无数次了
There is one surefire parental technique that always works.
有一个保准有用的家长技巧 百试百灵
He wanted Froot Loops.
他想要果脆圈
We're good parents. We really are.
我们是好家长 真的
Louis is all tucked in.
路易斯乖乖上♥床♥了
Oh, yeah?
是吗
No extra bedtime story?
没有额外的睡前故事
No secret dessert?
没有偷吃甜点
No dancing like no one's watching?
没有旁若无人的跳舞吗
No jazz hands were raised, no heels were kicked.
爵士手没举 鞋跟没敲地
I appreciate that. I got your back.
谢谢你 我支持你
And to say thank you,
为了表达我的谢意
I got you a special surprise.
我给你准备了一个特别的惊喜
Froot Loops!
果脆圈
** Secret, secret. We got a secret. *
* 秘密 秘密 我们有个秘密
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表