And his favorite meal is swordfish.
他最喜欢的食物是箭鱼
Are you kidding me?
你是在耍我吗
That's what you love about me?
这就是你爱我的地方吗
That I've never been convicted of a felony?
就因为我从未犯过重罪
I told you it's a work in progress.
都说我还没写完呢
What do you want me to say?
那你想我怎么写
He masturbates with impressive frequency?
他打飞机的频率让人惊讶不已吗
At least that would show you're paying attention.
至少说明你有在关心我啊
And, by the way--
对了
my favorite meal is red snapper.
我喜欢的食物是红鲷鱼
Hi, Alan.
艾伦
Walden.
沃顿
Lyndsey, what's, uh, what's going on?
林赛 你怎么来了
I-I thought you were in rehab.
我以为你在戒酒中心呢
I was, I-I got out a couple days ago.
之前是 几天前我出来了
Oh, well, that's great. C-Come on it.
那太好了 快进来坐吧
How'd it go?
治疗得怎么样
It was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life.
戒酒是我这辈子做过最难的事情
But-but on the plus side,
但从好的方面来说
it was right up the street here in Malibu,
戒酒中心就在马里布
so ocean views, spa, chef,
那里有海景 水疗 美食大厨
it was like a five-star hotel.
感觉就像一家五星酒店
Except they take your shoelaces.
除了他们会没收你的鞋带
Well, I'm sure you two have a lot to talk about.
我相信你们俩一定有很多话要说
So, I'm just gonna go in the kitchen
所以我要进厨房♥
and pretend I'm not listening.
假装我没有在偷听
Um, so, Lyndsey, I-I'm so proud of you.
林赛 我真为你感到骄傲
Uh, how are you doing?
你过得怎么样
I'm good.
我很好
Um, I-I just got my 60-day chip. Oh.
我刚获得60天不碰酒精的奖章
And part of my recovery is to make amends
我恢复疗程的一部分是向
to the people I've hurt.
我曾伤害过的人道歉
So,
所以
I apologize for everything I did to you while I was drinking.
我为我酗酒时对你做的一切道歉
Oh, well, I appreciate that, um,
我很感激你这么做
but some of the things you did to me,
但你对我"做"的某些事
you don't have to apologize for.
其实不需要道歉
I mean, we had sex in a Chipotle.
我们在墨西哥卷饼速食店里做♥爱♥耶
I ate my burrito, you ate my burrito.
我吃我的肉卷饼 你吃我的"肉卷"
I ate your taco.
我吃你的"欲♥女♥饼"
And I later threw up in your car.
后来我在你车上吐了
Yes, uh, but chunks weren't the only thing you blew that day.
是啊 但那天你吐[吹]的可不止有食物
Um, there is one other thing.
还有另外一件事
If-if I haven't burned too many bridges,
如果我没有自断太多后路的话
I was wondering if maybe you and I could give it another try.
你愿不愿意跟我再试一次
Wow, that-that is flattering.
哇 真是多谢你的厚爱
Um, it's just...
只是...
You're seeing somebody else.
你跟别人在一起了
Uh, kind of, um...
算是吧
Uh, uh, I'm...
我...
You're married?!
你结婚了
That doesn't make any sense.
不可能啊
Who is she?
她是谁
Uh, she is-is actually, uh, a he?
她其实是个男的
It's... it's Walden.
就是沃顿啦
Oh, my God.
我的老天
Walden's gay?!
沃顿是同性恋啊
So, I guess what I'm interested in is
我感兴趣的地方是
how you two got together.
你们怎么在一起的
Uh, well, w-we met at the dog park.
我们在狗狗公园相遇
His Labradoodle sniffed my shih tzu.
他的拉布拉多贵宾狗过来闻我的狮子狗
I remember when I proposed.
我记得我求婚的时候
I-I got down on one knee,
我单腿跪下
and I looked up into his beautiful...
抬起头看着他美丽的...
...blue eyes,
蓝眼珠
and I asked him to share his life with me.
问他是否愿意跟我共度余生
I guess what I'm getting at is the fact
我注意到一个事实
that you've both been married to women before.
你们俩之前都跟女人结过婚
So, when did you realize you were gay?
那你们什么时候知道自己是同性恋
Oh, well, on some level, I've always known.
在某种程度上 我早就知道了
I mean, throughout, uh, both of my marriages,
在我整个婚姻的过程中
I was in complete denial.
我一直不愿承认事实
Um, but after I met Walden,
但在我遇到沃顿后
I finally felt safe to-to be myself.
我终于能放心地做自己了
Uh, I remember our first date.
我记得我们的初次约会
Uh, we went to the Bowl to see the Grease sing-along.
我们去好莱坞碗看歌♥舞片《火爆浪子》
Ah, tell me more, tell me more.
多说点 多说点
Well, uh, Walden was dressed as Danny Zuko,
沃顿打扮得像片子男主丹尼
uh, and I was Sandy--
我是女主珊迪
uh, hot Sandy, you know, in the leather.
性感的珊迪 穿着皮衣哦
No, no, no, I was doing the song, you know--
不不 我刚是在哼那首歌♥
** Tell me more, tell me more... *
* 多说点 多说点
Oh, my God!
天啊
Did I miss a show tune cue?!
我居然没听出来
Somebody take away my gay card.
快来人把我的基佬证收回
And how about you, Walden?
那你呢 沃顿
When did you know you were gay?
你什么时候知道自己是同性恋
I guess my first clue was when I saw Basic Instinct.
我第一次发现是在看《本能》的时候
All my friends were looking up Sharon Stone's skirt,
我所有的朋友都在看莎朗·斯通的短裙
and I was just looking at her shoes.
而我却在看她的鞋子
And I guess I got married because of social pressures,
我之前结婚是因为社会压力
but, eventually, I had to be true to who I am.
但最终我还是得忠于自己的内心
And I've never looked back since.
我从未回头后悔这个决定
Unless I'm behind him.
除非我在他"身后"
That's a good one.
这句话说得真好
You two are an interesting couple.
你们俩真是有趣的一对
Yeah, I see hundreds of potential parents,
我见过上百对想领养孩子的夫妻
but you two are different somehow.
但不知怎的 你们不一样
I'm not sure what it is.
我不确定是哪儿不一样
Well, uh, maybe it's the fact
或许是因为
that I-I look like I'm wearing makeup, but I'm not.
我看起来像有化妆 但其实没有
Y-You know, we may not be like other couples, but...
我们或许不像其他夫妻 但...
I know we can be good parents.
我知道我们可以当好家长
I get that, but it is my job
我知道 但我的职责就是
to be a hundred percent sure before I place a child.
在安排孩子前一定要百分百放心
No, n-no, look, look...
不 不 听着
I-I know we can provide unconditional love to a child,
我们可以给孩子提供无条件的爱
a-and w-we can create a safe, secure environment, and...
我们可以创造一个安全可靠的环境 还有...
What do people that get kids say?
成功领养到孩子的夫妻都怎么说的
How about this--
这样如何
how about I come out to your house?
我去你们家
We normally do a site visit anyway.
我们通常都会去实地考察
This way I could get to know you guys a little better.
这样我可以好好了解你们
Yeah, great, yeah, why don't you come on over,
很好 欢迎来我们家
and you'll see that we're j-just a normal loving couple.
你会知道我们是一对普通的恩爱夫妻
Right, sweetie?
对吧 亲爱的
That-that's right, Wally Bear.
没 没错 沃熊熊
I love this guy.
我爱他
Oh, flowers. Nice touch.
鲜花 好主意
Gives the house a homey feel.
让这屋子有点家的感觉
They're for you.
是送给你的
Really?
真的吗
I'm, uh, actually a lily man.
我其实更喜欢百合
Uh, but they're very nice.
不过这花也很好看
Alan, listen.
艾伦 听我说
Jenny was right.
珍妮是对的
We are not believable as a loving couple,
我们一点也不像恩爱夫妻
and I think that's why Miss McMartin wasn't sure about us.
所以麦克马丁小姐才不太相信我们
Now, this has to be real.
现在 我们必须像真的夫妻
And that includes--
这就包含
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表