Oh. There we go.
好了给你
I got to say, you look at that view
我必须得说 这么美的风景
and you never want to leave.
真让人不想离开
And yet you must.
但你必须得离开
Unless you want to adopt me.
除非你们想领养我
You're so funny. Here's your jacket.
你好好笑哦 这是你的外套
Oh, my God.
我的天
What?
怎么了
This jacket, it's-it's fantastic.
这外套 太美丽了
What is this, wool? I think so, yeah.
什么做的 羊毛吗 应该是
Really? Because I... I would've thought it was linen.
真的吗 我还以为是...亚麻呢
Doesn't it feel linen-sy? Alan?
感觉很像亚麻[林赛] 对吗 艾伦
No, it's definitely wool.
不 这绝对是羊毛
Holy crap. What?
我的妈呀 怎么了
Uh... I forgot to flip the cushions on the deck furniture.
我...我忘了拍露台上的抱枕了
Imagine the mildew.
想想得有多少霉菌啊
Alan.
艾伦
Milady.
夫人请
Here we go, almost got it.
好了 马上就穿上了
If you could just stay still...
你站着别动就好
Yeah... Oh.
好的
Uh, all right, that's it. That wasn't so hard, was it?
看 都穿上了 一点也不难吧
Actually, it was a lot harder than it needed to be, but...
事实上比平时要难得多
That's what he said.
男人才总是这么说
Uh, well... Oh, your purse.
哈哈 你的包
Well, thank you, guys.
谢谢你们了
Uh, you'll be hearing from me soon.
我不久就会通知你们
Got it. Bye.
好的 再见
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Is Lyndsey okay?
林赛没事吧
Oh, sure. She's practically indestructible when she's drunk.
没事 她喝醉时简直坚不可摧
I've seen her fall down a flight of stairs
我见过她滚下楼梯
and not spill her mojito.
手中的鸡尾酒都没洒
I'm so sorry, I forgot my phone.
抱歉 电♥话♥忘拿了
Oh. Here it is, right here on the table. Hey.
就在这里 在桌上
Oh, hey. Ho!
接住 好的
Got it. And get the hell out of here.
接住了 拿着快走 吧
Oh, one last thing. Um, I'm not supposed to say anything,
还有一件事 我本不该告诉你们
but unless something crazy happens,
但除非天上下红雨
you're gonna get approved.
不然你们一定会被批准
Seriously?
真的吗
Get out of here.
别闹了[赶紧走吧]
Seriously.
我说真的
I'm here to help with the baby.
我来帮你们争取宝宝
Seriously?
这是真的吗
Who is this?
这是谁啊
Uh, uh, she is...
她是...
Oh, you know what, this happens all the time.
这种事常发生
Tourists get an out-of-date map to celebrity homes.
游客常常按照老地图来探寻名人的家
Honey, Charlie Sheen doesn't live here anymore.
亲 查理·辛已经不住在这里了哦
Lyndsey?
林赛
Hi.
你好啊
And who is this?
这位又是谁
I fell down in the sand.
我摔倒在沙滩上了
This is...
这位是...
I'm the next-door neighbor. Hi.
我是隔壁邻居 你好
Uh, we were having a get-together
我们正在聚会
and this one got away.
这家伙跑掉了
Our nextdoor neighbor. That... Oh, that's right,
原来是邻居啊 怪不得
I remember you
我想起来了
from the Fourth of July block party.
国♥庆♥节晚会上见过嘛
Yeah... Oh, which, by the way, is amazing for kids.
对了 那晚会超适合孩子玩的
A waterslide, shaved ice.
滑水道 刨冰
My waterslide's shaved.
我的滑水道也刨好了哦
Okay, time to go home.
好了 该回家了
And, um, you know what?
你知道吗
These guys are great. Ask anyone on our block.
这一对人可好了 不信你去打听打听
We're all pulling for them to get a kid.
我们都支持他们领养孩子
Thank you. You're very sweet.
谢谢 你人太好了
Okay, here we go.
好了 走吧
No, where are you taking me?
不 你要带我去哪里
To get a drink.
去喝一杯
Aw, you're my best friend.
你是我的好闺蜜
Boy. Glad I never gave her a baby.
幸好我不是让她养小孩
You and me both.
我深有同感
Hey. Alan,
艾伦
what is the one thing
你从未从你妈那里
you've never gotten from your mother?
得到过的东西是什么
Uh, let's see, uh, love, respect,
我想想啊 爱 尊重
a home-cooked meal, breast milk, um...
自家做的饭 母乳 还有...
Okay, this is gonna take too long.
你这么说就太长了
Approval.
是批准
Wait, are-are you trying to tell me
等等 你是说
Ms. McMartin approved us to adopt?
麦克马丁小姐批准我们领养啦
Yeah. Oh, my God.
是的 太棒了
Oh, my God, that's great.
真是太好了
I am really happy for you.
我为你高兴
Thank you. I-I couldn't have done this without you.
谢谢 这都是亏了你
And so, to say thank you, I got you a little something.
为了谢谢你 我有个小礼物给你
Oh, you didn't have to.
你太客气了
Oh, my God.
妈呀
Tickets to the Grease sing-along at the Bowl.
好莱坞露天剧场的《火爆浪子》演出票
You can take anyone you want.
你可以随便带谁去
* You're the one that I want? *
* 我想带的就是你 *
** You are the one I want, ooh,*
* 我想带的就是你
** ooh, ooh, honey *
* 宝贝
** We'll go together like...*
* 我们俩牵手一起走
Oh, my God, I'm turning into my husband.
哎哟 我跟我老公越来越像了
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表