or we could play house, or we could build a house,
也可以玩过家家 也可以造个家
or we could listen to house music.
还可以听听家庭音乐
What's up, Miami!
迈阿密 你好啊
Or-or we don't have to do any of that.
我们也可以不做这些事
We could...
我们可以
do something else, like...
做点别的 比如...
Alan?
艾伦
Uh, uh, we could, we could go to the beach.
我们可以去海滩
Oh, that's a great idea.
好主意
Oh, but where are we gonna find one of those?
可是哪里有海滩啊
You live on the beach.
你们不就住在海滩边上吗
Oh! That's right!
对啊
It's your backyard.
后院就是海滩
So, what do you say? You want to go?
你觉得怎么样 你想去吗
Okay.
好
We got an okay. Okay. So let's go.
他答应了 那我们走吧
Let's do this. To the beach we go.
走吧 去海滩吧
Oh, hey, uh, if you need a bathing suit,
如果你需要泳衣
it's in the top drawer.
在抽屉的第一层
So why don't you change,
那你先换衣服
and we'll change, and then we'll go
我们也去换衣服 然后一起
have a party on the beach.
去海滩上开派对
Oh, my God, that was like pulling teeth.
我的天啊 这也太难了
Please tell me this gets easier.
之后会轻松点吗
It doesn't,
不会
but the good news is, you stop trying.
不过幸好 你之后就会放弃取悦了
Hey, Louis, look at this.
路易斯 你看
We're almost done.
我们快完成了
Yes, now all we need is a flag for the top.
现在我们只需要在顶上插一面旗帜
Oh, that's an old Band-Aid.
这是别人用过的创可贴
Uh, how about this?
这个怎样
We'll take this juice box,
拿这个果汁盒
flip it up here, and we'll put the straw in like this,
插在这里 然后把吸管这样插上
and ta-da!
完工
It's a flag!
这就是一面旗帜
Look at this, Louis!
快看啊 路易斯
All hail
万岁
the Kingdom of Mount Berry Cooler!
浆果冷饮之山王国
and here comes the king, uh, returning home from battle.
国王驾临 他从战场荣归故里
And what does he have with him?
他有何收获呢
The spoils of war,
他收获了战利品
all the Cheez-Its in the land.
大地上所有的芝士饼干
Isn't this cool, Louis?
很酷吧 路易斯
I want to go back inside.
我要回屋里去
What?
什么
It's kind of hot, and I have to pee.
这里很热 我想尿尿
Well, uh, you know,
其实
the ocean solves both of those problems.
海洋可以同时解决这两个问题
O-O-Okay.
好吧
Okay, w-w-we'll meet you inside.
好 屋里见
Hey, hey, Berta, he's coming in!
波塔 他回屋了
I've got him!
我接到他了
Well, he hates me.
他讨厌我
What?
什么
We spent an hour
我们花了一个小时
building a sand castle,
来建沙堡
and all he did was dig a hole.
而他却一直在挖洞
Who digs holes, Alan?
谁会挖洞 艾伦
Prisoners, they want to escape.
囚犯 他们想逃跑
Oh, Walden.
沃顿
Why are the pretty ones always so crazy?
好看的人为啥都这么疯狂
Crazy? Am I?
我疯狂吗
Really? What about earlier when he didn't want to unpack?
是吗 他之前不想整理行李的事怎么说
What was that all about?
那是怎么回事呢
Nobody likes to unpack. I hate it.
没人喜欢整理行李 我就不喜欢
Oh, is that why you've never moved out?
所以你一直都不肯搬出去吗
Um, misdirected anger,
点儿背
your table is ready.
就不要怪社会
You know what, he doesn't want to be here.
他根本不喜欢这里
That's it.
就是这样
I-I knew I couldn't do this.
我就知道我办不好这事
Come on, Walden, put yourself in his shoes.
拜托 沃顿 你设身处地想一想
He only spent half a day with us.
他和我们只相处了半天
He's gonna need more time to feel safe here.
他还需要多一点时间才会有安全感
Yeah, right.
对 没错
More time.
多一点时间
You think he'll love me by tomorrow?
他明天就会喜欢我了吗
Trust me, Walden,
相信我 沃顿
he'll warm up to you just like I did.
他会慢慢喜欢上你 就像我一样
Remember when you moved here?
还记得你刚搬来的时候吗
I wasn't sure I wanted you to stay.
我也不确定要不要让你留下来
I bought the house.
我买♥♥了这栋房♥子
And I made it a home.
我让这栋房♥子有了家的感觉
You're gonna have to have more patience with him.
你对他得再多点耐心
Fine.
好吧
Patience.
耐心
Where you going? The ocean.
你去哪里 海里
I'm hot and I got to pee.
我很热 还想尿尿
Well, be careful.
小心点
He hates me.
他讨厌我
Oh, there he is.
你好啦
Did you put the seat down?
马桶坐垫你放下来了吗
I never put it up.
我根本没推上去
Can I have a snack?
我能吃点零食吗
Do we have snacks?
我们有零食吗
Let's see.
我看看
Take a load off.
坐下休息会儿
When a guy named Charlie lived here,
以前一个叫查理的人住这里的时候
I had to keep this cabinet
我得把这个橱柜
stocked with coke...
装满可...[可♥卡♥因♥]...
...co powder.
可可粉
Because he loved hot chocolate.
因为他喜欢热巧克力[火♥辣♥黑妞]
I like hot chocolate.
我也喜欢喜欢热巧克力
Not like he did.
没有他那么喜欢
You like your crackers?
你喜欢你的零食吗
Yeah.
喜欢
You don't talk much, do you?
你不太爱说话 对吧
I get it.
我懂
I was a quiet child.
我以前也是个话不多的孩子
In fact,
事实上
you and I have a lot in common.
你和我有很多相似点
You like Cheez-Its, too?
你也喜欢奶酪饼干吗
I do.
喜欢
But I was also raised in a whole bunch of foster homes.
不过我也被很多家庭领养过
You were?
是吗
Yep, and I hated it.
是 我很讨厌那样
Moving around all the time,
总是回来搬家
having to make friends everywhere,
到哪儿都得交新朋友
and no one ever offered me grape juice.
而且从来没人主动给过我葡萄汁
Would you like to have some grape juice?
你想不想喝葡萄汁
Yes, please.
想 谢谢
But I got to tell you,
我跟你说
we both hit the lottery with this place.
能来到这里 算我们俩中奖了
Walden and Alan
沃顿和艾伦
are the best.
是最好的人
They're nice,
他们善良
they're fun,
他们有趣
and guess what else.
你猜他们还有什么优点
What?
什么
They're easy to fool.
他们超好骗
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表