Last year, I went to my granddaughter's graduation seven times.
去年我参加了七次孙女的毕业典礼
And with that face...
凭你那张小脸蛋
...you can get anything you want.
想要什么都可以
Welcome to Malibu, kid.
欢迎来到马里布 孩子
Can I come in?
我可以进来吗
What you drawing?
你在画什么
A sand castle.
沙堡
That's ironic.
真讽刺
Hey, uh, c-can we talk for a second?
我们能谈谈吗
Sure. All right.
当然可以
Great.
很好
Look, uh...
听我说...
I know it's got to be overwhelming being here
我理解你现在很难接受要住在这里
and being in new places all the time
总是不停地换新家
and with new people and a new bed.
要面对新的家人 适应新的床
I mean, heck, for all you know,
你懂的
there could be monsters under the bed.
万一床下有怪兽呢
There's monsters? No.
床下有怪兽吗 没有
That's a bad example.
例子没举好
In fact, before you got here,
其实在你来之前
I de-monsterized the entire house.
我把家里的怪兽彻底的清光了
My point is, is...
我想说的是...
I'm really glad you're here, Louis.
我很高兴你能来家里 路易斯
I just want you to be comfortable
我希望你能够和我
with Alan and I.
还有艾伦好好相处
So if, so if there's anything you ever need to talk about,
所以如果你有任何想说的话
like anything at all, you can come to me.
任何话 你都可以跟我说
So, that's all I have to say.
我想说的就是这些了
Is there anything you would like to say?
你有没有什么想和我说的
Nope.
没有
Really.
真的吗
Just, like, just nothing?
没有任何想说的话吗
Like, nothing at all?
一点都没有吗
Can I ask you a question?
我能问你一个问题吗
Uh, yes, of course.
当然可以问了
You can just, any time.
随时随地都可以问
That-That's why I'm here.
我来这就是回答你的
So you just ask away.
你随便问吧
Is it okay that I can draw by myself for a little while?
我可不可以自己安静地画画呀
Yeah.
可以
Okay, yeah.
行 可以
You-you want to be alone.
你想自己待着
I get that.
我懂
That is not a problem.
完全没有问题
So, you want your space,
你想要私人空间
and I shall give it to you.
我马上让出来给你
I will withdraw while you draw.
你挥着画笔 指挥我撤退
Son of a bitch.
真♥他♥妈♥难
Walden?
沃顿
Oh, God.
天呀
Oh, Louis.
路易斯啊
What's going on, man?
怎么了 小家伙
It's really late.
现在很晚了
I had a question, and you said we could talk any time.
我有问题想问 你说我可以随时随地来问
Well, that's-that's just
那...那不过...
something that people say,
都是客套话
but, I, uh...
但我...
Yeah, what-what's up?
好吧 怎么了
Am I gonna stay here with you?
我会继续留下来一直跟你住吗
What do you mean?
你是什么意思呢
Sometimes I go to a house for a weekend,
有时候我会到别人家里过周末
but then I don't stay.
然后我不能继续留下
Oh, buddy, that's what you're worried about.
小伙子 原来你担心的是这个
Well, come here, c-come here, okay?
来 上来
Jump up here.
跳上来
Listen.
听着
You can stay here as long as you want to.
你想在这待多久都可以
Do you want to?
你想不想待在这
Uh-huh. I really like it here.
嗯 我很喜欢这里
That's... great.
那...太好了
Really surprising, but it's great.
非常出乎意料 但太棒了
I'm not going anywhere,
我哪都不会去
and as long as you want to be here,
只要你还想待在这
you're not going anywhere, either.
你也哪儿都不用去
And believe me,
而且相信我
Alan is gonna be here longer than the both of us.
艾伦会比我俩在这待的更久
So don't you worry.
所以你不用担心
Thanks.
谢谢
So you really like it here, huh?
你真的喜欢这里吗
All right, what was the best part of the day?
好的 今天你最喜欢什么
The Cheez-Its. Yeah.
芝士饼干 我就知道
And I like Berta.
我还喜欢波塔
Berta's great,
波塔人很好
and you like me, too, right?
你也喜欢我的 对吧
Berta's so funny.
波塔真有意思
Patience, patience.
耐心 耐心
Listen, as long as you're happy.
只要你开心就好
Cool.
好
It is cool, Louis.
是很好 路易斯
It's very cool.
是非常好
Where's Alan?
艾伦在哪
Look at us.
瞧瞧我们
We're like the Three Musketeers.
简直像"三个火枪手"一样
I don't think the Three Musketeers shared a bed.
我不觉得三个火枪手会睡在一张床上
You don't know that.
你又不知道
They were French.
他们可是法国人
Where's Berta? No.
波塔在哪 不行
And then you pull the bird back,
然后你把鸟往后拉
and then let them go fly into the pig's house.
然后让鸟往猪的房♥子上飞
And then they roll around, and then they explode.
然后他们往前滚 然后会爆♥炸♥
And then it's fun.
然后很有意思
Angry Birds sounds like it's fun.
"愤怒的小鸟"听起来挺有意思
You know, I bet the birds are so angry
我敢说那些鸟之所以愤怒
'cause they don't get enough sleep.
是因为他们缺乏充足的睡眠
It's the pigs who should be angry.
愤怒的应该是猪猪
The birds are always crashing into their house,
小鸟总是拆它们的房♥子
even when they build them out of ice or in space.
不管它们是用冰盖房♥子 还是盖到太空里
I wonder if the pigs are from Three Little Pigs.
我猜这些猪是不是《三只小猪》里的
That's messed up because the wolf already broke their old houses.
因为它们的老房♥子都被狼拆了 才会这么坏心
Little help, Alan?
帮帮忙 艾伦
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表