manage to put that bike together?
把那辆脚踏车组装起来的呢
The instructions couldn't have been any clearer.
说明上不是写的清清楚楚吗
"The bolts of turning shall revolve clockwords
"转向螺栓应放在上图的零件下
as in above figure below."
并按顺时针旋转"
Duh.
这有啥难
Yeah. Duh.
是啊 这有啥难
Do you guys have big plans for later?
你们一会有什么安排吗
Uh, no, just the usual.
没有 就和其他人一样
Open gifts, call family,
拆礼物 给家人打电♥话♥
hope that you get their voice mail.
祈祷是语♥音♥信箱 不用真的对话
Oh, the best part is Alan's gonna deep-fry a turkey,
好消息是艾伦准备油炸火鸡
so there's a 50/50 chance he'll catch himself on fire.
所以他有一半的几率会引火上身
Oh, I got you guys a little something for the house.
我有个家居饰品要送给你们
And I hope that every time you look at it,
我希望每次你们看到它
you'll think of me.
就会想起我
Oh! A cuckoo clock.
哇 是布谷钟
I get it. 'Cause you're...
我懂了 因为你...
What?
你说什么
No.
才不是
Because it's red like a rose.
因为钟是玫瑰红色
How could you hurt me on Christmas?
你怎么能在圣诞节伤我的心呢
I'm sorry. I-I...
对不起我 我
I thought it was... Oh, I'm just kidding.
我以为... 我开玩笑啦
No, it's totally 'cause I'm cuckoo.
原因就是因为我是疯子
Well, Merry Christmas, Walden.
圣诞快乐 沃尔顿
Merry Christmas, Rose.
圣诞快乐 罗斯
How cute is that? It's a tiny Rose.
好可爱啊 是个小罗斯呢
Wait, is that her real hair?
这是她的真发吗
No, it's yours.
不 那是你的头发
** You better watch out, you better not cry *
* 你最好小心 你最好别哭
You know,
知道吗
this is what Christmas is all about.
圣诞节就是应该这样
Family, Buble?
家人齐聚 听着布雷的歌♥
deep-fried turkey.
吃着油炸火鸡
Life is good, Alan.
生活真美好 艾伦
Hmm. It is.
你说得对
Um, can you cut mine for me?
你能帮我切一下肉吗
Deep-fried fingers.
我手指也被油炸了
That was sweet of Rose. Yeah.
罗斯真是好姑娘 没错
You know, I-I've always been so cynical of her.
我一直对她那么刻薄
Maybe she does just want to be friends, you know?
也许她真的只想做朋友呢
** Now, he sees you when you're sleeping... *
* 现在睡觉时 他也会看着你
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表