You've been a good friend to Walden.
你是沃尔顿的好朋友
He's lucky to have you.
有你在 他很幸运
He's lucky to have you, too, Sister Berta.
有你在他也很幸运 波塔修女
And, listen, um...
我说
if, God forbid, the worst happens,
如果不幸发生了最坏的情况
I-I just want you to know that, uh...
我想让你知道
you'll always have a job at the house.
你永远可以留在那房♥子里工作
I mean, we'd have to talk reduced salaries, but, uh...
当然工资会减一点 不过
What makes you think he'd leave you the house?
你凭什么觉得他会把房♥子留给你
I'm his best friend.
我是他最好的朋友
There's nobody closer to him than me.
没人比我俩更亲近了
I clean his underwear.
我还帮洗他的内♥裤♥呢
I wear his underwear.
我还穿着他的内♥裤♥呢
Alan Harper?
艾伦·哈勃
Oh, oh, that's me.
我在这里
I'm Dr. Prajneep.
我是普拉吉尼普医生
Your friend had a mild heart attack.
你朋友犯了轻微的心脏病
We put in a stent to clear the blockage.
我们装了一个支架来疏通血管堵塞
Is that bad?
病情严重吗
In general,a heart attack is bad.
总的来说 心脏病都很严重
But, uh, he should make a full recovery.
不过他很快就会康复的
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
Oh, that is a huge relief.
真让人松了一口气
Um, is there anything we should do at home?
我们回家后有什么注意事项吗
I just want to make sure he has all the care he needs.
我想确保他能得到最好的照顾
Uh, any special diet, exercises, medications?
有什么特殊饮食 锻炼 药物吗
If it'd help,
如果需要
I'd chew up his food and feed him like a baby bird.
我可以帮他把食物嚼碎 像喂小鸟一样喂他
How could that possibly help?
他不需要这种帮忙
I'll tell you what doesn't help-- that tone.
我告诉你什么是不需要的 他那语气
Can we see him?
我们可以见他吗
Soon as he's in recovery.
等他醒来就可以了
Any other questions?
还有问题吗
Uh, no, we're just happy that he's gonna be okay.
没有了 他没事我们就开心了
Thank you.
谢谢
My pleasure.
不用谢
By the way, Ferris Bueller is my favorite movie.
对了 《春天不是读书天》是我最喜欢的电影
Wait, B-Berta. W-Where are you going?
等等 波塔 你要去哪儿
We're not supposed to go back there yet.
我们现在还不能进去
I'm a nun at a hospital.
我是穿梭在医院的修女
I can do whatever the hell I want.
我想干嘛就能干嘛
I'm dead.
我死了
And I'm in hell.
而且下了地狱
Relax.
放轻松
You're in the hospital.
你人在医院呢
You had a mild heart attack, but you're gonna be fine.
你犯了轻微心脏病 但一切都没事了
I don't feel very good.
我感觉很不好
That's because they put a stent in your heart.
那是因为他们给你装了一个支架
But also I feel really good.
但我同时感觉又很爽
That's because they put morphine in your veins.
那是因为他们给你打了吗♥啡♥
We should start keeping morphine in the house.
我们家以后该常备吗♥啡♥
I know a guy.
我认识有货的人
Berta, you're so funny.
波塔 你真搞笑
I would've missed you so much if I would've died.
我要是死了 一定想死你了
Oh, oh, but you don't have to worry about that.
你不用担心
Y-You're not going anywhere.
你不会死的
I love you guys.
我爱你们
We love you, too.
我们也爱你
You know, when I think about it,
当我想到
you guys are my only real family.
你们是我唯一真正的家人时
Oh, Walden, that's so...
沃尔顿 这真是太
Horrible.
太悲哀了
Okay.
好吧
Saved your life, but whatever.
亏我救你一命 算了
My life is pathetic.
我这辈子太可悲
I mean, thank you guys so much for being here.
我很感激你们陪在我身边
But you're not good enough!
但光有你们是不够的
Okay, now it sounds like my family.
好 这话听起来像我的家人了
Maybe you should rest.
你还是好好休息吧
You know, just go to your happy place.
想想让你开心的事
I know a shortcut.
我知道有种捷径
Say when.
说"爽"
Whe...
爽
Dressed as a nun, giving some guy morphine--
打扮成修女 给人吗♥啡♥
boy, does this take me back to high school.
感觉真是回到高中生活啊
Hey, how you feeling?
你还好吗
I'm all right.
我很好
Well, uh, I know
我知道
something that'll make you feel better.
什么可以让你感觉更好
I made some of my famous three bean salad.
我做了最拿手的三豆沙拉
The secret--
秘方就是
I use four beans.
我用了四种豆
Garbanzo.
加了鹰嘴豆
You ever look out at the ocean
你试过远眺大海
and think about how small and insignificant you are?
感觉自己无比渺小微不足道吗
I don't need the ocean; I can just call my mother.
我不用看海 给我妈打电♥话♥就够了
I almost died, Alan.
我差点死掉 艾伦
But the important thing is you didn't.
但重要的是你没有死
So, now you just have to listen to your doctors,
所以你现在要听医生的话
don't stress about anything and relax.
不要有压力 好好放松
Sorry, sorry, sorry.
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
That was supposed to scare the life out of trick-or-treaters,
这是用来吓要糖的小孩
not you.
不是吓你的
This sucks!
太糟糕了
How am I the one with a stent in my heart?
在心脏里装支架的怎么会是我
I'm healthy, I-I'm fit.
我这么健康 这么强壮
You sit in front of the TV every night,
你每晚都睡在电视机前面
shoveling a pint of ice cream down your throat.
大吃特吃冰激凌
Hey, I eat my feelings,
拜托 我是借食物来慰藉
and you are sending me right back to the freezer.
你一句话就把我打回冰箱了
You know, it just goes to show,
这一切告诉我们
your life can end in the blink of an eye.
生命可以在眨眼间结束
One day you're here, the next day you're gone.
今天你还在这里 明天你就不在了
That's why I live by the philosophy
所以我的人生哲学是
One day I'm here, the next day I'm still here.
今天我在这里 明天我仍然会在这里
You know, if-if I would have died, who would have missed me?
如果我真的死了 谁会怀念我呢
What are you talking about? I would, Berta would.
你说什么呢 我会 波塔也会
A-And you just got an e-mail from Netflix the other day
而且你还收到过网飞电视的广♥告♥电邮
that literally said, We miss you.
上面明确写着"我们想你了"
You know, other than you guys and my mom, I got nobody.
除了你们和我妈 就没有别人了
At least you got Jake.
至少你还有杰克
Well, that's true.
你说得对
I'll always have my little guy.
我永远有我的儿子
Although, in his last e-mail,
虽然 他上次写信问我
he, uh, asked me when the Fourth of July was this year.
今年的七月四日国♥庆♥节应该是在几月几日
But, yes, I'm very lucky.
不过没错 我还是幸运的
Do you know how much I would give to have a kid
你知道为了能有一个看不懂日历的孩子
who didn't understand the concept of a calendar?
我宁愿放弃多少东西吗
All I have is money.
我除了钱 啥都没有
Yeah.
没错
'Cause I wouldn't give up Jake for a billion dollars.
我不会为了十亿美元放弃杰克的
I got to make some changes.
我需要做些改变了
Changes are good.
改变是好的
Uh, you know, I remember when I switched
我记得我从《美国偶像》
from American Idol to The Voice.
换台到《美国之声》
My life turned around like Blake Shelton's chair.
我的人生就像布莱克·谢尔顿的转椅 转了一大圈
You know what?
其实呢
I want to have a kid of my own.
我想有个自己的孩子
What?
什么
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表