Oh, I'm so sorry!
太对不起了
I thought you were an intruder.
我还以为你是闯空门的
But how did you get in my apartment?
不过你怎么进来的
Well, I was gonna, um...
我本来打算...
rent the vacant apartment above you,
租下你楼上的空房♥间
and then rappel down the building
然后拉着绳子爬下来
and smash through the window,
破窗而入 就像布鲁斯·威利斯
like Bruce Willis in Die Hard.
在《虎胆龙威》里那样
But then I just looked under your mat,
不过我翻了下门口的脚垫
and I found your spare key.
找到了你家备用钥匙
Oh! That's for my cat psychic.
给我家猫咪灵媒留的
Wha...? Your what?
什么...你家什么
What do you want?
你来干嘛
I-I remembered that your favorite meal was
我记得你最爱吃的是
pan-seared salmon with orange miso glaze.
香煎三文鱼佐橙汁味增浇汁
Oh, my God, you made that for me?
天啊 你给我做了吗
No. Uh, I made...
没有 我做的是...
uh, grilled cheese
奶酪三明治
since it's the only thing I know how to make.
这是我唯一会做的
But the important thing is I remembered.
重点是我记得
Well, that's very sweet.
非常甜蜜
But... why?
但...为什么
I wanted to give us another chance.
我希望你能给我们再来一次的机会
Oh... oh, I don't know, Walden...
我不知道 沃顿...
B-Before you say anything else, just... listen to this.
你开口之前...先听这个
** When a man *
* 当一个男人
** Loves a social worker. *
* 爱上一个社工
Hi. Uh, my girlfriend is about to leave for San Francisco,
你好 我女友要去旧金山了
and I need a ticket on the 7:35 flight.
我需要一张七点三十五起飞的机票
Unfortunately, there's only one seat left,
抱歉 只剩一张
and that's in first class.
头等舱的票了
Oh, how much is it? $1,100.
多少钱 1100元
Oh, go to hell!
死去吧
I'm sorry, that was not, uh, directed at you.
对不起 我不是对你说
Uh, you know what, uh, uh, Karen?
这样吧 凯伦
Uh, is it possible that someone
有没有哪个经济舱乘客
who already has a coach seat
因为某种原因
could be bumped for some reason?
会被升舱到头等舱呢
Or... say, if I give you...
或者说 要是我给你...
ten reasons?
十元因呢
And you give me five reasons back?
然后你再找给我五元因
Sir, I cannot accept a bribe.
先生 我不接受贿赂
And I certainly cannot give you change for a bribe.
更不会接受找零的贿赂
You don't understand how important it is for me to get this ticket!
你不理解这张票对我来说十分重要
I will do anything.
我什么都愿意做
Anything.
什么都愿意哦
Perhaps Karen wants to get her groove back?
也许凯伦想让她的激♥情♥回来
There is one thing you can do.
有一件事你可以做
Name it.
说出来
You can give me $1,100.
你可以给我1100元
I just... I just need to get to that gate
我只是想赶在我女友登机前
before my girlfriend boards that plane.
进到登机门里就行
I-I need to tell her that-that I-I love her
我得告诉她我爱她
and I was wrong and I want to spend my life with her.
我错了 我想和她共度一生
I'm sorry, you should've mentioned that before.
真抱歉 你早点说就好了
We have a special fare for big romantic gestures.
我们有为乘客示爱提供特殊折扣票
And it's $1,100.
票价1100元
Fine.
好吧
I'll go.
我走
Karen 1,100.
凯伦 1100元
Love, zero.
爱 无价
** When a man loves a woman*
* 当一个男人 爱上一个女人
I also remembered how you love Michael Bolton.
我也记得你喜欢迈克尔·波顿
Michael Bublé
麦克·布雷[加拿大男歌♥手]
** If she's bad, he can't... *
* 她的缺点 他看不...
Bolton.
波顿
You know any Bublé
你认识叫布雷的吗
God, no.
不认识
Okay, we're done here.
行了 你可以走了
What are you looking at?
你还看什么
Get the hell out of here, Bolton!
快点滚出去 波顿
Fine.
好吧
I gave up singing the national anthem
我放弃了去湖人比赛现场唱国歌♥
at the Lakers game for this.
就为了这个
** When a man loves grilled cheese sandwiches. *
* 当一个男人 爱上奶酪三明治
So, what do you say?
你觉得怎么样
Will you give us another chance?
愿意再给我们一次机会吗
Walden, this is kind of the man-woman playbook.
沃顿 这就像男女爱情剧本
I dumped you, and now you want to be with me
我先甩了你 你就又想跟我和好
because you want what you can't have.
因为你想拥有你得不到的东西
Oh, God, you're so smart. Let's make out.
天 你太机智了 我们亲热一下
I'm serious. Well, so am I!
我是认真的 我也是
Come on, you're kind and you're generous.
真的 你善良 慷慨
And it... and it's cute how you turn on the water
还有...你去厕所的时候打开水龙头
in the bathroom so you think I can't hear you peeing.
不让我听到你尿尿的声音 很可爱
Plus, we're good in bed together.
而且我们在床上很和谐
True.
实话
Although, after Alan, anyone was gonna look good.
不过看完艾伦 再看谁都是俊男美女
Okay, I will give you, like, a billion dollars
够了 我愿意你给你一百万美元
if you never bring that up again.
只要你不再提起他就行
Look, you don't have to give me money
听我说 你希望我做什么事情
when you want me to do something-- just ask.
不用给我钱 跟我说就好
Why can't you be my husband?
我嫁的怎么不是你呢
I have to admit, it would be kind of nice
不得不承认 这时候如果波顿在
to have Bolton singing right now. Oh.
听着他唱歌♥情调刚刚好
** When a man loves a woman... *
* 当一个男人 爱上一个女人...
Boarding pass? Oh!
登机牌
Here you go, good sir.
您过目 先生
This is a Chinese takeout menu.
这时候中餐外卖♥♥单
Okay, okay, um, I do not have,
好吧 我的确没有
uh, a boarding pass.
那个登机牌
But if you will let me go to that gate,
但如果你让我到那个登机门去
I'll do anything.
我什么都愿意做
Anything.
什么都愿意哦
You can't go to the gate without a boarding pass.
没有登机牌 就不能到登机门去
Have you ever been in love, sir?
你有没有爱过谁 先生
Yes. With America.
有 美国
Who I'm here to protect.
我在这保护的就是
That's why nobody gets through without a boarding pass.
所以没有登机牌的人 就到不了登机门
Someone left a bag unattended!
有人把包落那了
Lyndsey!
林赛
We've got a runner!
有人擅闯
Lyndsey! Lyndsey!
林赛 林赛
Alan?
艾伦
Lyndsey!
林赛
I-I-I-I-I love-love-love-love- love-love you-you-you-you-you!
我 我 我 爱 爱 爱 你 你 你
I'm-I'm-I'm-I'm-I'm-I'm p-p-p-p-peeing!
我我我尿尿尿了了了
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表