You see how he handled that?
看到他怎么处理了吗
"Let the grown-ups talk."
"大人们要在这聊天"
Supportive and gentle,
正能量又温柔
not unlike your delightful beige work panties.
不像你那可爱的米黄色工作内♥裤♥
Alan, let the grown-ups talk.
艾伦 让大人们聊
I've thought about this a long time,
这件事我考虑了很久
and nobody wanted this to work out more than I did.
没人比我更希望这事能成了
Please don't do this.
求你不要这么做
I have to do my job,
我必须履行我的职责
and the fact of the matter is you lied.
而事实就是你们撒谎了
You committed fraud.
你们犯了欺诈罪
But we are legally married.
但我们是合法伴侣啊
He is my best friend.
他确实是我最好的朋友
We're-we're good parents.
我们都是好家长
And-and clearly, we love each other.
显然我们也爱着彼此
Yes.
没错
The-the only thing that we don't do
我们唯一没做的就是
is, well, "Love" Each other.
做♥爱♥做的事
But if that's the only reason that we don't get to keep Louis,
但要是仅仅因为这样 就不能收养路易斯
i-is because I don't put my man parts
就是因为我没有把我的雄风
into Alan's... mostly man parts...
放进艾伦的雄不起来风中
...then we will have sex right here in front of you.
那我们马上就在你面前来一发
I mean... come on, Alan.
来吧 艾伦
Oh, okay.
好的
Guys, stop.
你们别闹了
No, I am serious!
不 我是认真的
I will have sex with Alan right here
只要能留下孩子 我会和艾伦
on the living room floor if we get to keep this kid!
马上就在这里 在客厅地板上来一发
Now, how can you say
都这样了 你敢说
that this isn't a great home for a child?
这个家庭不适合小孩吗
I know you're upset.
我知道你们很难过
I am, too.
我也很难过
But I've made up my mind.
但我已经做决定了
No!
不
This can't be it!
不可以这样
I'm ready.
我准备好了
What are you doing, buddy?
你来这干嘛 小伙子
Whenever Ms. McMartin comes
每次麦克马丁小姐一来
and the grown-ups start yelling, I get taken away.
只要大人们开始吵架 我就会被带走
Oh, man.
天啊
I'm very sorry, Louis.
非常对不起 路易斯
What's going on?
怎么回事
She's taking him.
她要把他带走
What?
什么
Hey, Blondie, how many people know you're here?
金发妞 有多少人知道你来这了
Berta, it's okay.
波塔 算了
And she's not a real blonde.
她的金发也不是天生的
Come here.
过来
I want you to know that this isn't your fault.
我要告诉你 这不是你的错
You didn't do anything wrong and you're a great kid.
你没做错任何事 你是最乖的孩子
I really liked it here.
我真的很喜欢这里
We are, uh... we're gonna miss you, kiddo.
我们会...非常想你的 孩子
Me, too.
我也是
Here.
给
No.
不
T-Timothy's your best friend.
提摩西是你最好的朋友
He'll be your best friend now.
他以后是你最好的朋友了
Bye, Louis.
再见 路易斯
Bye. Bye, Berta.
再见 再见 波塔
So long, kid.
再见 孩子
Come on, Louis.
走吧 路易斯
I can't do this.
我做不到
What?
什么
No, the whole reason I took this job
我做这份工作的全部原因就是
was to help kids.
是要帮助孩子
No matter how we got here,
不管事情发展成什么样
this is the best place for him.
这个家是最适合他的地方
Oh, this is amazing.
太好了
Come here, buddy. Oh!
快过来 孩子
Did you grow while you were gone?
你走了之后是不是长大了
No.
没有
No?
没有吗
Get ready for a mama bear hug.
准备接受护犊子式熊抱
Mama bear.
熊妈妈
Oh, my goodness, thank you.
老天啊 谢谢你
No more lies.
不许再撒谎了
No. Unless my boss finds out about this.
不会了 除非我老板发现了
Then I totally need you to lie.
那我需要你们撒谎
Glad to have you back, kid.
欢迎回来 孩子
Oh, and, Ms. McMartin,
麦克马丁小姐
you might want to stay away from your house
你最好先别回家
until I can make some phone calls.
等我打完几个电♥话♥再说
Okay! Okay!
好 好的
Let's put your stuff away, buddy.
先把你的东西收起来 孩子
Hey, you know what?
我跟你说哦
You can have this now,
这个归你
'cause I got my best friend back.
因为我最好的朋友已经回来了
Technically, I'm your best friend.
严格的说 我才是你最好的朋友
And I never left.
而我绝对不走
Still, a touching moment.
依然是感人时刻
That was really sweet of you.
你这样非常窝心
I feel good about it.
我也很高兴
Today you earned your Target gift card.
你的塔吉特购物卡现在是你应得的了
Thanks.
谢谢
No, thank you.
没有 谢谢你才对
Oh. Oh, are you... are you crying?
你怎么哭了
Yes, but... tears of joy.
没事 喜极而泣
Those work, too.
依然有效
That was amazing!
太爽了
Yep.
没错
Alan may disappoint sometimes,
艾伦也许偶尔会让你失望
but a little blue pill never does.
但蓝色小药丸永远不会
Hey, could I ask you a personal question?
能问你个私人问题吗
What do you consider personal?
你觉得什么叫私人
I already let you try on my work panties.
连工作内♥裤♥我都让你穿了
Well... how do I put this?
我该怎么说呢
Ms. McMartin, what's your first name?
麦克马丁小姐 你的名是什么
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表