Look, I'm sorry it happened like this.
听着 抱歉发生了这种事
And, well, if you want me to stop seeing her,
如果你不希望我再见她
just say the word, and it's over.
你一句话的事 都可以结束
Herb?
赫伯
Well, you had your chance.
你错失良机了
What do you think?
你喜欢吗
It's horrible. Take it off.
太丑了 赶紧脱掉
No!
不要啊
It's okay. Get it.
没关系 去看吧
Okay, babysitter wants to know
好 保姆想知道
if Lily can have ice cream for dessert.
莉莉的甜点可不可以吃冰淇淋
"Don't care. Getting laid."
"不想管 性事忙"
No, I just wrote "Yes."
没有 我只发了"可以"
Oh, hey, you know, next time, we should just get one babysitter,
下一次 我们可以请一个保姆
and then Louis can sleep over with Lily at my house,
让路易斯和莉莉都住在我家
and I can sleep over with you at your house.
我和你去你家睡
Yeah, maybe.
再看吧
Wait, wait, whoa, hold on.
等等 等一下
Do you not want there to be a next time?
你不希望有下一次了吗
I mean, please reserve your judgment
请将意见保留到
until after the first time.
第一次结束之后
I rarely disappoint a woman sexually before we have sex.
我极少在开始做♥爱♥前 就让女人意性阑珊
No, it's just... all kids have their differences.
不是的 只是孩子都各有不同
But I don't want to talk about Louis and Lily right now.
但我现在不想讨论路易斯和莉莉
In fact, I don't want to talk at all.
事实上 我什么都不想说
I got better things to do with my mouth.
我的嘴巴还有更好的地方要发挥
Wait a second. Wait a second. Hold on.
等一下 等一下
Wait. Louis and Lily don't get along?
路易斯和莉莉相处不来吗
Well, you know how kids are.
都是孩子嘛
One week, they like each other; the next, they don't.
俩人这一周好 下一周不好的
So Louis doesn't like to share.
路易斯不喜欢分享
Lucky for you, I do.
你倒走运 因为我喜欢
Louis does not have a problem sharing.
路易斯没有不爱分享
In fact, I just talked to him specifically about sharing.
事实上 我刚跟他谈完分享精神
I'm sorry. Lily must have made it up.
抱歉 一定是莉莉编的
That's probably it. Okay.
可能是这样
Wait a second.
等等
So you're okay with saying that Lily's a liar,
所以你宁可相信莉莉是骗子
but you can't admit that Louis has issues?
也不承认路易斯有问题吗
Oh. Okay, hold on.
等一下
I think I would know if my son has issues.
我儿子要是有问题我肯定知道
Right, 'cause you've been a parent for all of, what,
对啊 你都当了多久家长了
two weeks?
两周吗
Two and a half.
两个半
And fancy you lecturing me.
你还敢教育我
The mother of Lily the biter.
咬人莉莉之母
What? Lily's not a biter.
什么 莉莉才不咬人
All the other parents call her "Lily-goat."
其他家长都叫她"啃人莉山羊"
You know what? This was a bad idea.
我跟你说 这个主意太糟了
Oh, yeah, it was...
对 简直就是...
baa-aa-aa-aa-aad.
糟咩咩咩咩
That was a sheep.
你那是绵羊叫
And if this is how you talk to women in bed,
如果你在床上就是这么和女人说话
then no wonder you had to marry Alan.
难怪只能和艾伦结婚
You will leave my husband out of this!
你不要把我丈夫牵扯进来
You don't even know what you're missing.
你不知道你错过的是什么
You were about to have the hottest sex of your life!
你本来可以享受到此生最佳性体验
Oh, oh, easy for you to say
你说得倒容易
since you don't have to back it up.
反正也不用找证据证明
Oh, you want me to back it up?! 'Cause I'll back it up!
你想让我证明吗 我就证明给你看
Yeah, back it on up!
好啊 马上证明
Oh, what, are we gonna have sex?
我们要滚床单了吗
Shut up! Oh...
闭嘴
Okay, I see where Lily gets her biting.
我算知道莉莉跟谁学咬人了
Boy, I was angrier than I thought.
天啊 这怒炮比意想中怒许多啊
Boy, I was angrier than I thought.
天啊 这怒炮比意想中怒许多啊
Boy, I was angrier than I thought.
天啊 这怒炮比意想中怒许多啊
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表