being comfortable with physical affection.
我们对身体接触不会有任何异样感觉
Like this.
像这样
Come on.
过来
Loosen up.
放松
I-I'm loose, it just feels a little forced, that's all.
我放松了 不过感觉有点勉强而已
Okay, well, let it be natural.
好吧 自然点
Just snuggle into these broad shoulders.
偎依在我宽阔的肩膀上
I do feel safe.
我感到很安全
Damn right, you do.
那必须的
You're with your Wally Bear.
你和你的沃熊熊在一起
Now, look into my eyes.
看着我的眼睛
Like this?
像这样
Yeah, exactly.
对 就这样
And don't look away.
不要把目光移开
We love each other.
我们深爱着对方
You're at home.
你现在在家中
Oh, I just noticed a little green fleck in your right eye.
我看到你的右眼有块绿斑
It's like a-a downy patch of moss
就像雄伟的橡树树干上
on the trunk of a majestic oak.
一块毛茸茸的苔藓
Thank you.
谢谢
Sometimes I worry that I'm not good-looking enough for you.
有时候我会担心 我的外表可能配不上你
Come on.
别瞎想
You're perfect just the way you are.
你的样子就是最完美的
My Alley Cat.
我的艾猫猫
A nickname.
对我的爱称
Sometimes...
有时候
I worry that you don't know how much you mean to me.
我担心 你不知道你对我有多重要
I want to be your everything.
我想成为你的全部
All right, yeah!
好嘞 就这样
That was convincing.
这样挺有说服力
We do that in front of Miss McMartin,
我们在麦克马丁小姐面前就这样表现
we'll get ten babies.
我们会领养到十个孩子
Yeah, yeah.
对对
That was good enough to fool just about anyone.
这出戏随便什么人都能忽悠
So, this is our kitchen.
这是我们的厨房♥
We love to cook together.
我们喜欢一起下厨
Uh, correction, I love to cook,
纠正一下 我喜欢做饭
he loves to eat.
他喜欢吃
See? This is what I wanted to see.
瞧 这就是我想看到的
The two of you just being yourselves.
你俩展现真实的自我
Happy, relaxed.
开心 放松
Oh, I'll get that.
我去开门
If you really want to see us relaxed
如果你真想看我们放松的状态
you should come by for brunch someday.
你应该改天来共进早午餐
The Mary's are bloody and the Lorraine's are quiche.
酒香浓 食美味
Oh, I can see why you fell in love with him.
我看出来你为什么会爱上他了
Really?
真的吗
What did you see exactly?
你到底看到了什么
Alan!
艾伦
Lyndsey?
林赛
Um, have you been drinking?
你喝酒了吗
Uh, ding-ding-ding, we have a wiener...
叮叮叮 香肠我来了
Whoa, whoa, okay, okay, shh!
好了 小声点
W-What are you doing here?
你来干嘛
Well, you said you and Walden
你说你和沃顿
are just getting married to get a kid.
为了领养一个孩子才结婚
So, there's no reason you can't have sex with me on the side.
那你跟我上♥床♥不会有什么问题啊
You know, the DL.that means Do Lyndsey.
"干林"意思是"干林赛"
Okay, okay, okay, this is not a good time.
好吧好吧 你来的不是时候
Uh, the-the social worker's here.
社工来了
Oh, that's great!
太好了
I can help you guys.
我能帮你们
I can tell her that you'll be good parents.
我会告诉她 你们会是好父母
And I know because I'm a g... Oh.
我知道 因为我是一位好...
...mother.
母亲
Okay, um...
好吧
maybe-maybe we should go to my room a-and talk.
不如我们去我的房♥间谈吧
I won't be able to talk much, 'cause my mouth will be full.
我不能说太多 因为我的嘴待会儿会被"塞满"
Wink, wink.
你懂的
Hopefully with breath mints.
希望有薄荷的味道
You wait in here and I will call a cab to take you home.
你在这等着 我去叫出租车来送你回家
My home is in your pants.
我的家就在你的裤裆里
What happened? Why did you start drinking again?
怎么回事 你怎么又喝酒了
Well, 'cause you married Walden.
因为你和沃顿结婚了
The only person in your life who's prettier than me.
你生命中唯一一个比我漂亮的人
But you know we're just doing that to get a kid.
你知道我们结婚只是为了领养孩子
Yeah, but if I wasn't so screwed up last year,
对 可是如果不是我去年一团糟
then we would still be together.
我们现在还会在一起
Then we could get married and have a baby.
我们就会结婚 然后生一个孩子
We could sell that baby to Walden.
我们可以把孩子卖♥♥给沃顿
'Cause let's face it,
因为我们要面对现实
we don't want to raise another kid,
我们不想再养一个孩子了
'cause both our kids suck.
因为我俩的孩子都不好
Okay, uh, refreshing, drunk honesty aside,
好了 清醒清醒 酒后真言放一放
um, d-don't blame yourself.
别怪自己
We all made mistakes.
孰能无过
But we shouldn't let those mistakes ruin things for Walden.
但是我们不该让这些过错坏了沃顿的事情
Shh. You talk too much.
你说太多了
Let's party.
疯狂起来吧
Lyndsey? Lyndsey?
林赛 林赛
Wow, a half-naked drunk girl is in my bed and I'm leaving.
有个半裸的醉女人躺在我床上 而我却走了
Maybe I am gay.
我可能真是同性恋
I like to imagine the family gathered here,
我能想象一家人聚在这里
eating an all-organic, gluten-free meal
一边吃着有机的无谷蛋白
of quinoa salad and kale chips
藜麦沙拉和甘蓝薯条[同性恋爱吃]
while watching the original reality TV:
一边看着原创真人秀
a beautiful ocean sunset.
美丽的海上落日
As long as this is a stable environment for a child,
只要这里环境稳定 适合抚育孩子
I don't care if you're eating Hot Pockets
我不管你们是吃冷冻食品
and watching Honey Boo Boo.
还是看脑残真人秀
Uh, uh, Wally Bear, uh, can I borrow you for a minute?
沃熊熊 借一步说话
Is it an emergency, Alley Cat?
有急事吗 艾猫猫
Uh, it's more of a-a pickle,
不只是小麻烦[鸡鸡]
uh, that needs immediate attention.
需要你马上来一下
Oh, it's okay. Go.
没关系 去吧
Yeah, I would never come between a man and his husband's pickle.
我可不会妨碍一个男人和他丈夫的小麻烦[鸡鸡]
Lyndsey's here. She's drunk.
林赛来了 她喝醉了
Why?
为什么
She wants to have sex with me.
她想和我滚床单
Why?
为什么
Wait... Where is she?
等等...她在哪里
She's passed out in my room.
她在我房♥间晕过去了
Okay, okay, we-we need to get Ms. McMartin
好 好 我们得赶紧把麦克马丁小姐
out of here as fast as we can.
送出去 越快越好
Right, right. Oh, um, by the way, when Lyndsey
行 对了 林赛亲我的时候
tried to kiss me, I was totally into it.
我也很陶醉
I don't know why I was worried.
亏我之前还那么担心
Worried about what?
担心什么
Nothing. Let's get her out of here.
没什么 我们快把她弄走吧
Everything okay?
出什么事了
Yes, we just had to reset the... The, um...
我们只是要重调一下
...flaven on the stave.
木棒上的线
But, uh, everything's
不过 现在没事了
okay now. Uh, c-can I get you anything?
你还需要点什么吗
Like directions for your drive home, or...
比如帮你指点一下回家的路
You know, I actually do have to get going.
我还真的必须走了
I did not realize it was this late. What?
现在已经很晚了 什么
No.
别走啊
I'm so disappointed.
我好舍不得你哦
I'll just get your things and walk you out.
我这就帮你拿东西送你出门吧
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表