The cops would have never caught me
要不是图书馆关门了
if the library hadn't been closed.
警♥察♥绝对抓不到我
Well, call me if you need anything.
有事你就给我打电♥话♥
I got to run. I got to hit the craft store.
我得走了 我还得去手工商店
I am making each one of my cats a Christmas stocking.
我要给我家的每只猫都织个圣诞袜子
I should have stopped at "I got to run."
我说完"我得走了"时就该闭嘴了
Anyway, congratulations.
总之 恭喜你们了
Oh, hey, uh, Louis, could you come in here?
路易斯 你能过来一下吗
Oh, my God, we should tell him he can't stay.
我们应该骗他说他不能留下
How funny would that be?
他的反应得有多好玩啊
I'll follow your lead.
我还是听你安排吧
Hey, Louis, um,
路易斯
so Ms. McMartin said that you like it here
麦克马丁小姐说你喜欢这里
and you want to stay.
你想要留下来
I do.
是的
Well, we told her that we want you to stay,
我们也告诉她 我们想让你留下来
and she said... okay!
她说...没问题
Really? Cool!
真的吗 太酷了
Yeah. We should celebrate.
是的 我们好好庆祝一下吧
Can we get pizza, Zippy?
我们可以订披萨吗 废柴
That turned out funnier than I thought it would.
这比我想象中好笑得多了
You know, when my son was your age,
我儿子像你这么大的时候
we used to play video games just like this.
我们会像这样一起玩游戏机
Really? Yes, and I used to let him win,
真的吗 真的 我还经常让他赢
just like I'm letting you win...
就像我现在让你赢一样
Hey!
喂
How'd you blow up my car?!
你怎么把我的车炸掉的
All right, Louis, time to get ready for bed.
好了 路易斯 该睡觉了
Five more minutes?
再玩五分钟吧
No. You know the deal.
不行 你知道规矩的
One hour of video games a night. Now it's bedtime.
每天晚上只能玩一小时游戏 该睡觉了
Aw, no fair.
真不公平
Well, life isn't fair.
人生就是这样不公平
Look at my face, look at his.
看看我这熊样 再看看他
All right, I'm gonna go run you a bath.
好了 我带你去洗澡
Put your dishes in the sink and put away the controllers.
把盘子放在水槽里 把游戏柄放下
And, Louis, you help him.
路易斯 你帮着他做
Oh, I know you're upset, but rules are important.
我知道你不开心 但规矩是最重要的
It's just, we never got to play video games in the group home.
我们在领养之家里从来没玩过游戏
Oh, of course.
是吗
The group home.
领养之家
Okay, what if we just snuck in a few more minutes?
好吧 那就再玩几分钟
Really? Yeah, yeah, yeah, but, uh...
真的吗 真的 不过
but you can't tell Walden,
你不能告诉沃顿
and we have to play it really quietly.
我们得悄悄地玩
You're the coolest.
你最酷了
I'm the cool dad.
我是酷爸爸
I'm the cool dad.
我是酷爸爸
Oh, hey there, kiddo.
起来啦 孩子
How'd you sleep?
你睡得如何
With my eyes closed.
闭着眼睛睡啊
Ah, kicking it old school.
老哏笑话
I respect that.
佩服佩服
Can I have breakfast?
我能吃早饭吗
Sure. How about some oatmeal?
当然 想吃燕麦片吗
Cookies!
我要吃饼干
Well, do you like oatmeal cookies? Yes.
你喜欢燕麦饼干吗 喜欢
Well, this is a sugarless oatmeal cookie
这是无糖的燕麦饼干
in wet, pasty form.
比较湿 比较稀的版本
Why can't I have cookies?
我为什么不能吃饼干
Well, because cookies aren't breakfast food.
因为饼干不是早餐吃的
And remember what Walden said about eating healthy.
还记得沃顿说过要注意饮食健康吗
Yeah, I know.
我知道
My last foster family wouldn't give me cookies either.
上一户寄养之家也不让我吃饼干
I suppose one wouldn't hurt.
吃一片也不会死人吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, Louis, are you up yet?
路易斯 你起来了吗
Oh. Uh, in here!
在这里呢
Eat it. Wipe your mouth.
快吃掉 擦干净嘴
Chocolate lips sink ships.
千万别暴露你的巧克力嘴
Morning. Morning.
早安 早
Just making Louis some oatmeal.
我在给路易斯弄燕麦片呢
That's good, 'cause we got a big day for you, big guy.
真好 我们今天要做的事还多呢
I got a bunch of errands to run,
我有好多事要办
but Alan is gonna take you to the store
艾伦会带你去商店
and buy you a new backpack.
给你买♥♥个新书包
I saw one that looks just like Yoda.
我看到有个书包就像尤达大♥师♥一样
To school you will wear it.
背着它上学
Okay. Hmm.
好吧
What are you eating?
你在吃什么
Show it to me.
给我看看
Is that a cookie?
这是饼干吗
Where did you get a cookie?
你从哪里拿到的饼干
Louis, where did you get a cookie?
路易斯 你从哪里拿到的饼干
Hey, uh, Louis, why don't you go get dressed
路易斯 你去换衣服吧
and-and I'll make you some oatmeal,
我再帮你弄点燕麦片
and then you can get going.
然后你就可以出发了
Okay.
好吧
Oh, and-and don't forget to brush your teeth.
别忘了刷牙哦
And-and wash your hands.
还有要洗手
Oh, and put on clean underwear.
还要换干净内♥裤♥
Clean underwear?
干净内♥裤♥
We're going to Target, not the White House.
我们去百货而已 又不是去白宫
Why would you give him a cookie for breakfast?
你为什么让他早餐吃饼干
I couldn't help it. He gave me orphan face.
我没办法啊 他摆出孤儿的可怜脸
Please, sir, can I have a cookie?
拜托 先生 能给我块饼干吗[雾都孤儿]
Me tum-tum is all empty and growly.
人家肚肚都饿瘪了
When it comes to Louis, we have to be a team.
在教育路易斯的问题上 我们必须团结一致
If I make a rule, you got to have my back.
我定了规矩 你就得照我的来
You're right, you're right, and-and from now on,
你说得对 你说得对 从现在开始
I will ignore him like I ignore all those calls
我会像无视讨债公♥司♥的电♥话♥一样
from the collection agency.
无视他
Great.
很好
Okay, now, please, today, just take him to the store,
拜托今天带他去商店
get him a backpack, and then bring him home.
给他买♥♥个背包 然后就带他回家
I want to do something fun later.
晚点我想做点有趣的事
has to do with miniature golf
和小型高尔夫游戏有关
and it rhymes with "What-what."
而且与"What-what"押韵
That sounds great.
听起来不错
I'll, uh, take him out right after breakfast.
我早饭后就带他出去
And while you're out, get some more of these cookies.
出去的时候 再买♥♥点这种饼干
They make me tum-tum all smiley, governor.
它们让我的肚肚都笑起来了 长官[雾都孤儿]
See, I can do accents.
瞧 我也可以模仿英国口音
Okay, here's the fun part. Wait. Wait.
好玩的部分来了 等着
* - Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto, Domo. - Domo. *
* -非常感谢 机器人先生 非常 -非常 *
* * - Domo. - Domo. *
* -非常 -非常
** - Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto, Domo. - Domo. *
* -非常感谢 机器人先生 非常 -非常
** - Domo. - Domo. *
* -非常 -非常
I like that song. It's about robots.
我喜欢这首歌♥ 写的是机器人
Yup. If you have to have one cassette stuck in your dash,
对 如果只能挑一卷卡带永远卡在机器里
make it Styx.
非"冥河乐队"莫属
Look, laser tag! Can we go?
真人CS 我们能去玩吗
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. No, no.
不不不
We're just gonna go buy a backpack and go straight home.
我们去买♥♥了背包 就得马上回家
Please?
求你了
Oh, no, do not give me that face.
别 别那样看着我
It is not gonna work.
没用的
I thought you were cool.
我还以为你很酷
Well... I suppose one game of laser tag couldn't hurt.
好吧 玩一局真人CS也没什么
Awesome!
太棒了
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表