剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Come on, baby. She's in the lead!
加油 她带头了
She's in the lead, come on. Come on, go, girl!
她领先了
Go, go, go! That a girl! Go, go, go!
加油 加油
Rounding the turn, Swelligant, Meadow Gold, Mestizo.
现在的排位是Swelligant -> Meadow Gold -> Mestizo
Kir Royale and Smoosh Baby falling back.
Kir Royale 和 Smoosh Baby正被抛离
It's Swelligant and Meadow Gold.
现在是Swelligant 和 Meadow Gold之争
Come on! Kir Royale on the outside.
加油 Meadow!
Swelligant and Meadow Gold. Fucking go!
Swelligant, Meadow Gold,加油!
And it's Swelligant by a nose.
Swelligant赢了一个马鼻的距离
By a cunt hair, T ony. Heartbreaker.
Tony 就输一条逼毛的距离
What are you gonna do?
你能怎么样
Madam, your dessert.
你的甜品
I didn't order nothing. I ordered for you.
我没点啊 我为你点的
You know I'm trying to watch my weight.
你知道我在减肥
What is this?
里面是什么
Oh, my God. Anthony.
天啊 Anthony
You like it? It's gorgeous.
喜欢吗? 太美了
I don't know what to say.
我不知道说什么好了
Look,I know you're scared, OK?
我知道你吓呆了
All the problems you had with Hector's dad... I'm not like that.
你和Hector父亲有过很多问题 . 我不是他父亲那种人
I know. It's not just that.
我知道 但不仅仅是那样
Well, what, then? I'm gonna work my ass off.
那是什么问题 我会努力赚钱
You know I'll always take care of you guys.
你知道我会照顾你们
In three months I made night manager of the pizzeria.
不用三个月 我就能当上比萨店的夜班经理
In another three I'll be in charge of the day shifts.
再过三个月就日班经理
A couple of years, I'll own a chain of restaurants, clubs.
三 五年后 我会拥有连锁餐馆 夜♥总♥会♥
You'll never have to work again.
你以后就等着享福吧
Look, I love you. I love you too.
听着 我爱你 我也是
So marry me, then. And we'll have kids.
那就嫁给我 我们会生儿育女
You always say you want Hector to have brothers and sisters.
你一直想Hector有弟弟妹妹
OK.
我答应你
Can I get you some coffee?
要点咖啡吗?
No, I think it's time for our talk here.
不用了 是时候我们好好谈谈了
So what happened at school today?
今天学校怎么样了
I get blamed for everything.
什么事都怪我
The girl was developmentally disabled.
你这小姑娘发育不健全
Uncle Phil said he talked to you.
Phil叔叔说跟你谈过了
Is he just wasting his breath?
他的话有用吗?
Is that what you're telling us?
你这态度就是答案?
This trouble you're causing,
你引起的这个麻烦 .
I'm disappointed cos you always were a good kid.
我很失望 因为你一向是个好孩子
You don't even know me. What is that supposed to mean?
你根本不认识我 你什么意思
Sometimes you call me Carlo Jr.
有时候你叫我小Carlo
I couldn't shut your dad up about what a good kid you were.
听着 我所知的就是 你♥爸♥以前整天说你有多乖
We were friends, you know. Butt buddies?
我和你♥爸♥是好朋友 床上的好朋友?
You're being funny.
你真会搞笑
That's good.
还算有个优点
Cos I'm sure you miss him a lot,
我肯定你很想念你♥爸♥
whatever he was.
不管他生前是如何
And now I wanna say some things.
现在我想说几句话
You're gonna look at me. I'm not moving to fucking Maine!
你要看着我说话 我才不去什么狗屁缅因州
You think anybody wants that? You know how much that's gonna cost your mother?
你以为谁想搬家?你知道搬去那你母亲要花多少钱吗?
Whatever. Listen to me, OK?
随便你怎么说 你给我听好了
I'm not some fucking social worker.
我不是什么讲大道理的社工
You knock this weird shit off
你现在要把这怪妆卸了
or I'll introduce you to a plate-glass window.
不然我就送你去少管所
Somebody should have told my dad to knock off the weird shit.
早就该有人这样告诉我爸爸
You go about in pity for yourself.
你开始要自怜自怨了
What about what your mother's been through?
你母亲怎么办? 她受的苦该怎么算?
What am I supposed to do about it?
我又能怎么样?
Your dad's gone. You're the man of the house.
你♥爸♥已经死了 清楚了吗? 你现在是一家之主
Start fucking acting like it.
你♥他♥妈♥的给我开始当个男人
You get me?
明白了吗?
Well, I just got back from the closing.
我刚签约回来
Come here!
过来
We should pop the champagne or go out or something.
我们该开香槟庆祝
Maybe. I don't know.
或者出去吃一顿 或许吧
Why not? You know why not, Tony.
为什么不呢? 你知道的 Tony
It's upsetting, this whole thing. Jesus, the lumber again?
只是有点不开心 整个交易 天啊 又想起那些烂木材?
Carm, your cousin Brian has fucked over a lot of people.
Carmela 你表弟不知骗了多少人
Trust me.
相信我
So how much in the end? All in?
纯利是多少?
Well, after construction,
减除建筑费
the purchase of the land, closing costs,
地价
it must be close to six.
手续费 肯定有六十万
Yeah.
噢
You know what you should do?
你知道该怎么花这钱吗?
Take a chunk of that and put it on the Jets.
你应该拿些出来 押到喷射机队上
Yes, very funny.
哦 对啊 真有创意
I'm serious. We can't get hurt. It's "we" now?
我是说真的 我们不会输 现在说"我们"了
It's a sure thing. Celia, she works at the Bing,
肯定赢的 Celia在夜♥总♥会♥上班
she's got a sister lives in San Diego,
她有个姐姐住在圣迭哥
she's an osteopath, and she says that the Chargers' QB
她是个骨科专家 她说电光队的四分卫 .
has a hairline fracture in his right leg.
右脚有骨裂
And even Vegas doesn't know about it.
连拉斯维加斯的赌博公♥司♥都不知道
I didn't say all of it.
我不是说全下
You know, just a piece of my half.
只是下我那半
You're rich, Tony. Use some of those bundles to cover it.
你有的是钱 Tony 拿几捆那些藏着的钱去下注吧
That money's for emergencies only, Carm.
那些钱是留紧急情况用的 你也清楚
My other money's tied up in asset allocation.
我其它资金又放在财产分配上
What is that?
什么财产分配
Listen to me, OK? This is the gravy.
你听我说 这些都是不义之财
Windfall cash.
天上掉下来的钱
This is the kind of shit you play with.
这些钱就是要这样花
I'm telling you, we are golden here.
我是说 我们现在衣食无忧 不缺那钱
Listen.
好了 听着
Forget it.
算了
I shouldn't have mentioned it.
我不该提这事
I mean it.
我认真的
It's all right, it's just I thought this was my money.
没事 只是以为钱是我的
You're right. You're right.
没错
It’s yours.
是你的
Renata?
Renata
What?
啥事?
Go to the bedroom and lock the door. What's going on?
回睡房♥把门锁了 出什么事了
Do as I ask.
按我说的做
What are you doing here?
你来这干嘛
Nice to see you too.
很高兴见到你
I was watching CNN. Fucking Hezbollah.
我在看CNN 那该死的真♥主♥党
We're running down to the boat show in Edison.
我们正要去Edison的游挺巡游
Thought you might want to join. I'd love to.
想起你或许也想去 我是想去
But Renata's got a migraine.
Renata的偏头痛发作
That's too bad.
太遭了
The vig. Three grands. Should put us up to date.
这里三千元利息
I can't take this. Give it all to me whenever you can.
我真的不能收 你什么时候方便才还吧
You're gonna do this every time? Whatever you say.
你每次都这么啰唆? 那你说了算
Sit down. Have a drink.
来坐 喝点东西
We should get going, probably.
我们要走了
OK. But next time.
好的 不过下一次
For sure?
我肯定去
Yeah, next time I'll call first.
下一次我会先给你电♥话♥
Did you see that pissy attitude?
你看见他那怕死的表情吗?
Come all the way out here to pick him up,
专程来接他去玩
not to mention give him his fucking vig in person.
更别提他还敢收我的利息
You believe this fucking guy?
有他这么爱钱的人吗?
Should tell him to go fuck himself for his 200K.
早就该叫他去死 还他妈的二十万
What's he gonna do about it?
他能把你怎么样?
To not pay my debts? Head of the family?
老大借钱不还?
How's that gonna look?
多难看啊
Who's gonna know?
谁会知道
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表