剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
I agree with that Senator Sanitorium,
我赞成参议员所说的
who says if we let this stuff go too far,
他说如果我们让这些东西靠我们太近
pretty soon we'll be fucking dogs.
很快我们就将成为小人
I hear a lot of ambivalence.
我听到过许多褒贬不一的说法
This guy that got outed, look,
这人出局了 听着
the guys that work for me are asking for head.
为我做事的人都想当老大
His head. What the fuck?
做他的老大 都他妈怎么了?
You know, him and me, we're in the construction business.
你要知道 我和他 我们一起做建筑生意
Now some of these union old-timers, the contractors,
现在一些那些思想落伍的承包商
they're not gonna want to be seen with him.
他们都看不惯他是个同性恋
And I'm talking huge deals, major fucking dollars.
我说的是大买♥♥卖♥♥ 很多钱
A lot of your circle must have done jail time.
你圈子里的不少人都有过牢狱的经历吧
They can't be strangers to male-male sexual contact.
他们不会对同性接触感到陌生
You get a pass for that.
你给了一个暗示
Well, that's nice.
那好吧
Well, what are you gonna do?
你打算怎么做?
There's no women there.
那里没有女人
You're there five, 10 years.
你在那里呆上5年 10年
Just for the record, my incarceration was very short term,
就记录而言 我的刑期很短
so I never had any need for any anal-- you know.
所以我没有肛♥交♥的需要 你知道的
So this fellow who's been outed, what's he saying?
那么被赶出去的那个人 他是怎么说的?
You think I'm lying, don't you?
你认为我在说谎 是吗?
About when I was in jail.
有关我什么时候呆在监狱里
I've given you no indication I think you're lying.
我并没有给你任何暗示 认为你在撒谎
What the fuck, I suppose something inside me says
他妈的问题是 我内心却在说
God bless, a' salut'.
愿主保佑 干杯
Who gives a shit?
谁放的狗屁啊?
I mean I had a second chance. Why shouldn't he?
我的意思是我可以有第二个选择的话 为什么一定要是他呢?
Part of your new outlook?
你前景的一部分?
Maybe.
或许吧
I salute it, then.
对此我很钦佩 然后呢
Tall fuckin' order, I'll tell you that.
很多的定单 我会告诉你的
How so?
那又怎样呢?
You can talk about every day being a gift and stopping to smell the roses,
你每天可以谈论一样礼物 停下去闻闻玫瑰花
but regular life's got a way of picking away at it.
但是有规律的生活是一种你从中挑选的方式
Your house, the shit you own,
你的房♥子 你拥有的一切
it drags you down.
它会把你给拖住
Your kids, what they want.
你的孩子 他们会要什么
One bad idea after another.
又一个糟糕的主意
Just trying to work a cell phone menu is enough to make you scream.
就只是对着手♥机♥电♥话♥簿就已经让我发疯了
There's some cold pasta.
还有一些冷的意大利通心面
No, I ate already.
不用了 我已经吃过了
What's all that?
你在干什么?
For the silent auction.
无声拍卖♥♥
My busy little beaver.
我是不是有点太较真了
Not really.
没有啊
Look, Ton', I haven't wanted to bug you,
听着Ton 我本不想打搅你
but before you'd gotten hurt,
但在你受伤之前
you said you would get that building inspector
你说过你会给那幢大厦找一位监查员
to cut me some slack so I could get back to my business?
好让我放松一下 所以我能回来照看我的生意?
Oh yeah, right right. I will, later.
是的 没错 稍后我会的
Come here.
过来
No, uh, I'm still not ready for that.
不 我还没有完全好
Last time I thought I tore something from tensing my muscles.
我想上一次我划伤了一些地方 因为我那紧绷的肌肉
No, I got something for that scar.
我有一些能治那伤疤的东西.
Oh.
噢
Vitamin E.
维生素E
My facialist said it will help get the red out.
我的面部护理师说它有助于消除红肿
You were right about my uncle, Carm.
关于我叔叔的事你是对的 carm
All along.
一直以来
It doesn't give me any pleasure, believe me.
这不会让我感到任何快乐 相信我
I should have cut him out of my life.
我应该把他从我的生活中赶出去
I brought this all on myself.
我把这些都揽在自己身上
You did not. Don't ever think that.
你没有 永远都不要这么想
All this, you never once said "l told you so."
所有这些 你从来不曾对你说过 我告诉过你会这样
Accentuate the positive.
确实是这样
I wanted you to get better.
我希望你能好起来
You know my shrink...
你知道我退缩了
told me that, uh...
告诉我
I stood by Junior through all his jealousy and shit...
手下人对他的嫉妒和取笑我置之不理
trying to prove I'm a good guy...
试图证明我是一个虔诚的人
and that my mother couldn't hate a good boy like that.
我母亲也不愿意一个好孩子那样做
Imagine laying next to a guy 15 years
试想一下对准一个15岁的孩子
and all the time he's been playing for the pink team.
而且还一直干着肛♥交♥那种事情
Who told you? Tony swore me to secrecy.
谁告诉你的?Tony向我发誓会保密的
I'm not gonna burn my sources.
我不能透露我的消息来源
Anyway, it's all over the place.
总之 这件事传得到处都是
Those children... imagine when they find out their father's a finook.
想一下 有一天那些孩子发现 他们的父亲是一个同性恋
God, she's such a bright girl, Marie Spatafore.
上帝啊 Marie Spatafore 她是一个多么聪明的人
You think she and Vito had some arrangement?
你认为她和Vito会有什么安排吗?
I just hope she gets herself tested.
我只希望他自己能够禁受住考验
Still, Vito? He'd be like the last one you'd suspect.
Vito 也是的? 他好像是你最后一个怀疑对象
Suspect of what?
怀疑什么?
Wow, such a young lady!
多么年轻的女人啊
Yes, she's working two jobs.
是的 她有2份工作
Days she's interning at Gendler,
这段时间她对Gendler
Lookstein, Abruzzo & Abruzzo.
Lookstein Abruzzo & Abruzzo感兴趣
What about Vito?
Vito怎么样了?
Nothing. Him and Marie are having some problems, that's all.
没什么 他和Marie出现了些问题 就这些
I can probably guess. Excuse me?
我能猜到 请原谅?
Huh-uh, I'm not going first.
我不想第一个开口
Do you know something?
你知道些什么?
Okay...
好吧
he is possibly...
他有可能是
gay.
同性恋
Finn saw him giving some guy a blowjob.
Finn看见他和一些男人做口♥交♥
What?
你说什么?
When Dad got him that job in construction?
爸爸不是给了他一份建筑的工作么?
Finn showed up early one morning and he saw Vito
Finn那天早晨很早就到了
in a car going down on some security guard.
他看见Vito在车里和保安进行口♥交♥
Oh my God! He saw this?
我的上帝啊 他亲眼看见的吗?
He had Finn all freaked out. He still does.
他看见Finn出来后 他仍然这么做
Why didn't you say something?
你为什么不说出来?
Because Vito warned Finn not to.
因为Vito警告Finn不要那么做
You gotta hear what Meadow just told us.
你应该听听Meadow刚才告诉我的事情
Mom! The cat's out of the bag, Meadow.
妈妈 纸包不住火的 Meadow
Oh, it's "Dr. Yank 'em," the painless dentist.
Yank医生 没有疼痛的牙医
How you doing, kid? Hey Ton'.
你在干什么? 你好 Ton
Hey--
嘿
Unfortunately, Finn here has got some bad news,
很不幸 Finn到这里来是带来一些坏消息
so, uh, listen up.
都听好了
Sit down.
来 坐下
Go ahead.
说吧
Tell 'em what you saw.
把你看到的告诉他们
Don't be scared. It's all right.
别害怕 没事的
All right, if we can just head over and have lunch. Good morning.
好吧 一会我们回头一起去吃饭 早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Let me ask you a question.
让我问你个问题
Before he cornered you in the porta-potty,
在他为难你之前
when the security guard was sucking him off--
那个警卫在给他口♥交♥吗
Whoa one sec, it was the other way around. What?
等等 正好相反 你说什么?
Vito was blowing the security guard.
Vito在为警卫做
Son of a bitch!
这个狗♥娘♥养♥的杂种
Catchin', not pitchin'?
知道了吧 没疑问了吧?
He's not gonna know I told you?
他不会知道是我告诉你们的吧?
You ain't gonna have no problem from Vito, believe me.
Vito不会对你怎么样的 相信我
What are you gonna do? lt'll be okay.
你们打算怎么做? 一切都会好的
Get him to pay for some therapy.
揍到他进医院
Look, why don't you... why don't you go out front,
听着 你为什么不 为什么不到前面去
get yourself a sandwich,
给你自己弄份三明治呢
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表