剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Tony! Hey!
TONY!嘿!
I was just coming to see you.
我正要来看你
I'm on my way home.
我在回家的路上
It's just I haven't heard from you.
我这段时间都没你消息
Uh the fuckhead from fuckland?
噢 从哪鬼地方来?
Yeah. It's gonna be too much effort.
是的 那可太辛苦了
Well John was really counting on this.
是啊 JOHN就指望这事了
And Ginny needs the money
GINNY需要那笔钱
for Allegra for the family.
为了ALLEGRA 也为了家庭
What?
什么?
He changed the terms.
他对条款做了改动
What a bigger piece for his fat mouth?
什么 原先的还不能满足他胃口?
No smaller actually.
不 对他来说太少了
But it's the house.
事实上 他要的是房♥子
He wants you to unload it to his sister
他希望你让给他妹妹
at a reduced price.
报价低一点
Half actually.
事实上 希望你以一半价格
But the New Orleans thing...
但是在新奥尔良...
he'll knock 2% off his finder's fee
他们只减2%
and he'll make sure those pricks sell.
而且他很肯定他们会卖♥♥
I guess beggars can't be choosers.
凭我现在的状况 我大概是没有决定权
And the worst part is
最糟糕的是
I gotta sell the idea to Ginny somehow.
不知怎么我得把这主意给GINNY知道
Gab took me to her Moroccan tile place.
GAB带我去了她在摩洛哥的制瓦厂
By the way I don't wanna pester you
顺便问一句 我没有要烦你的意思
Did Sil make a visit?
SIL去过了么?
Yeah I meant to tell you.
恩 我正想告诉你
He didn't have any luck with that inspector.
他运气不佳 没过检查员那一关
Really? You're kidding.
是吗? 你没开玩笑吧
No. Sorry about that.
没有 真遗憾
Did he bring him a gift?
他有没有送点什么?
Cash.
钱
So how hard did he lean on the guy?
那到底哪不顺利呢?
Carm Sil knows his business.
别慌 SIL知道他在干什么
Look I know you're disappointed but...
听着 我知道你很失望 但是...
I just gotta put this out there
我刚好把房♥子卖♥♥了
just sell it. You'll get a good price.
这样就成了 会卖♥♥个好价钱的
30% return on your investment.
你能得回投资的30%
So that's it? You you just give up?
就这样了? 你 你就这么放弃了?
I don't think I ever heard that before.
我以前从没听你这么说过
Look the guy said no.
你要明白 那家伙一口拒绝了
How far do you wanna push this thing?
你还想怎么着?
Oh those sons of bitches.
噢 那些混♥蛋♥
All my planning for a fucking year!
我整整一年的计划啊 就这么付诸东流了!
And they let people build those fucking monstrosities!
他们竟然造这些破烂房♥!
You wanna go out to dinner tonight at least?
不管怎样饭还得吃 我们出去吃吧 ?
Why not put a runner here
在这儿放座雕像
or a large diameter round Oriental?
或放个大点的水晶球 你说怎么样?
It could cut down on the echo and warm it up.
能隔音又能保暖
Well I'd rather we spend on what we have to right now.
呃 我倒是喜欢用现成的
Window treatments.
保护玻璃
Mr. Sacrimoni during the time period
SACRIMONI先生 在这段时间内
beginning approximately January 1 1996 through today
大概是从1996年1月1日
were you employed by or associated with
至今 您跟LA COSA NOSTRA的纽约帮派或家族犯罪团伙
the New York faction of an organized crime family of La Cosa Nostra?
有没有发生过雇佣或合作关系?
Yes.
有
Sacrimoni allocuted in federal court
Sacrimoni在联邦法庭
admitting at least a 10-year connection with La Cosa Nostra.
承认与La Cosa Nostra至少有10年的合作关系
Fucking nauseating!
真让人作呕!
Could have been worse. He could have flipped.
比我想象的好点 原本以为他会抓狂的
Are you fucking kidding me?
你开什么玩笑?
You don't ever admit the existence of this thing. Ever.
你根本没有承认这回事 根本不
He should have stood trial like a man.
他应该坚持下去
I did 20 fucking years.
我♥干♥了20年
What?
怎么了?
Johnny Sack pleaded guilty.
JOHNNY SACK 认罪了
It was just on the radio.
刚刚广播里放了
He got 15 years.
他被判15年监禁
Fuck!
见鬼!
Hey! Hold on.
嘿!等一下
Wait a fucking minute.
等一下
Are you the owner of this vehicle? Yeah.
你是这辆车的主人么? 是的
I got a spot in the garage. I went in for a half an hour tops.
我去了趟车♥库♥ 最多也就半小时
Douchebags make that a red zone?
去拿一下冲洗袋也违法么?
This is a seizure order for all assets belonging to John Sacrimoni.
这是对JOHN SACRIMONI所有财产的查封令
No no. I bought it from his wife.
不 不 这是我从他妻子那买♥♥的
Well if she sold it she violated a court order freezing his assets.
如果是她卖♥♥的话 那她就违反了法令 她的财产被冻结了
Of course she sold it. I paid her fucking 25 grand cash.
当然是她卖♥♥给我的 我付了那女人2万5千块
It's going to be auctioned in May up in Parsippany.
这车5月份会在PARSIPPANY举♥行♥拍卖♥♥
You like it so much buy it again.
你既然那么喜欢 那再买♥♥一次好了
This is fucking insane you cocksucking motherfucker!
这简直毫无道理 你哪根筋搭错了
Keep talking like that. I'm gonna get a truck out here for you.
嘴长在你脸上 你爱说不说 我会叫辆拖车来
To think that piece of shit was my friend once.
只有我朋友会有那样的想法
I hope he dies in there.
真希望他死在那儿
You know how this looks?
你知道他当时是什么样的表情?
I wish I was on the courthouse steps to throw acid in his face
我希望能坐在法♥院♥上朝他冷嘲热讽
just to distance myself.
疏远自己
Excuse me Tony.
打扰一下 TONY
I've been meaning to ask you...
我一直想问你... 我只是好奇
I was just wondering about the Sacrimoni place.
关于SACRIMONI的房♥子
What about it?
现在怎么样了?
Well now that Mr. Sacrimoni is guilty
呃 鉴于SACRIMONI有罪
do you think I could maybe take him off my route?
你觉得我有办法摆脱他吗?
What the fuck did you just say Sal?
你说什么鬼话 SAL?
I don't know.
我不知道
The fucking lawnmower man just said John was guilty T.
该死的修草工刚刚说JOHN有罪
He pled guilty Sal. Okay?
是他认罪的 SAL 明白吗?
Yeah okay.
恩 明白
With this government no fucking trial.
这种法律下是没有公正的审判的
Maybe they stuck tasers on his balls
说不定他们严刑逼供
and beat him mercilessly with a rubber hose.
用尽卑鄙手段
You ever think of that? No.
这你想过么? 没有
But of course it makes sense.
不过这当然也有道理
Don't besmirch the man Sal.
别血口喷人 SAL
So about the yard...
那关于院子...
Do you believe this fucking guy?
你相信他么?
You're done with that.
走着瞧
Come on. Let's go check out these DVDs.
走吧 我们检查下这些DVD
Mead put the cavatell' in.
MEAD 让CAVATELL进来
Hey there. Hi.
嘿 宝贝 嗨
Where's Christopher? He went out to an AA meeting.
CHRISTOPHER在哪? 他去参加戒酒会了
Tony? Yeah.
TONY 你好
I just wanted to say
我只想说声
thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
客气了
No one's ever done something so so...
从来没有人为我做过这些 因此...
It's okay Janice. Really.
没事 JANICE 真的
Hey Tony? Uhhuh.
嘿 TONY? 呜
You got the wine? We're almost ready.
有酒么? 我们准备好了
Hey what happened?
嘿 发生什么了?
Jan.
JAN
No one knows what goes on in my head.
天晓得我到底在想些什么
What's the matter? What happened?
出什么事了? 到底怎么了?
She's happy... about the house.
她太高兴了... 关于房♥子
Oh honey it's okay.
噢 亲爱的 没事了
It's okay.
好了
Come on. You okay? Oh yeah.
好了好了 没事了吗? 噢 没事了
You all right? Yeah.
好点了吗? 恩
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表