剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Phil was bad enough in the top spot,
Phil当老大已经够遭的了
but him I could have lived with.
但我还能忍♥受他
There was a time I was obsessed with being in charge.
当年有段时间我拚命争着要掌权
You remember. So do it.
记得吗? 那就出山啊
One night around then I had this dream.
有一晚我做了个梦
It's my pop's 100th birthday, even though he was dead.
是我爸百岁寿辰 虽然他已经死了那么多年
The whole family's there.
我全家齐聚一堂
He's wearing one of these gold paper crowns,
他带着一个金纸皇冠
like at Burger King.
象快餐店里那些
Anyway, I give him his present, this mellifluous box, ribbons.
我送给他一个用丝带捆着的盒子
He opens it up then looks at me.
他打开后看着我
This gaze of absolute disappointment.
目光里尽是失望
There's nothing in the box.
盒里空无一物
So he hands it back to me.
他就把盒子递回给我
"Go fill it up," he says.
"把盒子装满"他说
"Come back when I'm 200."
"我二百岁寿辰再回来"
So go for it, Carmine.
那你就把盒子装满啊
Fulfil that part of yourself.
做你该做的事
We have this ritual at my house for years.
我们家有个传统已经延续了很多年
Our kids are in boarding school.
我的孩子在寄宿学校读书
Every night I come home from work, I strip down, jump naked in the pool.
每晚我♥干♥完事回家 脱掉衣服跳进游泳池里
Nicole brings me a Scotch and water.
Nicole给我端来一杯苏格兰威士忌加冰
We sit, relax a little, talk.
我们安静下来谈一会
I go up to bed, the air conditioning.
然后回到睡房♥ 开空调
She brings me a light dinner on a tray.
她端来宵夜来给我吃
One night during all that fighting with John,
和John火拚那段时间的一个晚上
I come home, I'm exhausted.
我回到家 筋疲力尽
So tired, so tense, I skip the pool.
很疲劳 神经都绷紧了 我没去游泳池
I go right upstairs, flop on the bed.
直接回到睡房♥ 一头倒在床上
Nicole comes up with a drink.
Nicole拿着饮料进来
She says, "Darling,
她说"老公 ."
I think it's time you took a rest."
"我觉得是时候你休息一下了"
I say, "I'm gonna. We'll take a vacation."
我回答说"我会的 我们一起去度假"
She says, "That's not what I meant.
她说"那不是我想说的"
"l don't wanna be the wealthiest widow on Long lsland."
"我不想成为长岛上的有钱寡妇"
"l want you to quit now."
"我要你现在就洗手不干"
I'm not ashamed to say that she made me cry.
不怕你笑话 她的话让我哭了
That wonderful loving woman.
多么贤惠的女人啊
That dream with my father, the empty box...
那个我父亲的梦 那个盒子
It wasn't about being boss.
不是暗示要一统江湖
It was about being happy.
而是要快活做人
Warren, hi.
您好 Warren
Hi, hon. How's he doing?
他情况怎么样?
Listen, I've been meaning to talk to you about the smoking.
我一直想跟你谈谈吸烟那事
John shared with me how upset you were.
John跟我说了你有多生气
Psychologically, when a person's told they're dying,
从心理学来看 一个人被告知快要死亡
it's the ultimate loss of control.
会使他们最终失去控制
To hear him wheeze like that.
听见他那喘息的声音 .
I know. It doesn't make any sense.
我知道 道理上说不过去
I do know he's a leader.
我知道他以前是老大
I suspect his smoking on some level
我推测他吸烟是在某程度上 .
is an attempt to die as he lived,
是尝试在死前找回以前那种
in total control.
大权在握的感觉
Years ago I asked him to stop for me and the kids.
多年前 我叫他为我和孩子把烟戒了
I lost 27 lbs. He couldn't quit smoking?
我能减二十七磅 他不能戒烟?
I gotta go.
我得走了
Goodbye, Caitlin. I'll see you soon, muffin.
再见 小乖乖 我们很快会再见的
Oh, my God. I love these little hands.
我太喜欢这双小手了
Thanks so much for watching her.
非常感谢你照顾她
You'd think we're planning a coronation, not a christening.
你会想我们准备为她做加冕礼 而不是受洗礼
We all set? You know what? I'd better pee.
好了吗? 我要上厕所
Goody, I get to keep holding you.
真舍不得啊 多想继续抱着你
So how you doing? Tony said you got an offer on a house you built.
你还好吧 Tony说你建的房♥子有人出价了
Two, actually, yes.
其实有两个买♥♥家出价
Ivana Trump.
未来的地♥产♥女王
I gotta be honest. I am very disappointed at what you did.
说实话 我对你的所做所为感到很失望
What are you talking about? Your movie.
你什么意思? 你的电影
The boss sleeping with the other guy's fiancee?
老大和手下的未婚妻鬼混?
What? Like it wasn't based on Tony and Ade.
什么? 别装了 好像不是在映射Tony和Ade
What? No.
不是
Carmela, I didn't even write it.
Carmela 故事根本不是我写的
"Story by Christopher Moltisanti."
Story by Christopher Moltisanti
lsn't that what it said on the screen?
不是写在屏幕上?
That's just for the Writers Guild health insurance.
没错 但只是为了作家协会的健康保险
Oh, really? Come on, you can't be serious.
真的? 你不是认真的吧?
She's an Oriental, for Christ's sake.
天啊 她还是个东方人
Have you heard from Ade lately?
最近有Adriana的消息吗?
No. Why would I hear from her?
没 为什么我会有她的消息?
Would it be so surprising?
如果有会不会喜出望外?
She left me for some other guy.
她跟其它男人私奔
Is it any wonder?
你一点都不觉得奇怪?
Her poor mother is so upset, she's practically delusional.
她那可怜的母亲很伤心 可以说是神经错乱
She's convinced herself that Ade is dead.
她深信她女儿已经死了
Her mother's an alkie. You know that.
她母亲是个酒鬼 你也知道的
Regardless, Christopher.
随便你怎么样说
You're my cousin and I love you, Carmela,
你是我婶婶 我爱你
but I don't like what you're inferring,
但我不喜欢你在这里胡乱猜测
either with the movie or with how I treated Adriana.
无论是电影还是我如何对待Adriana
Kelli comes out, tell her I went to smoke.
Kelly出来告诉她我去抽烟
There's my pal. How you doing?
我的好兄弟 感觉怎么样了?
Billy Bathgate. They had it in the library.
<<胜者为王>> 图书室里有这本书
I thought of you.
我想起了你
I don't know if you heard, but Gerry Torciano,
不知道你听说没有
he was hit last week in Brooklyn.
上星期Gerry torciano在布鲁克林被袭击了
Who? Gerry Torciano.
谁? Gerry torciano.
It was all over the news.
消息很轰动
They whacked him in some restaurant.
他们在一家餐厅里杀了他
Did you know him?
你认识他吗?
Yeah.
认识
I don't know. Good guy.
人不错
It's hard to breathe.
很难呼吸
I'll talk to Gupte,
我会跟Gupte医生谈谈
see if I can get him to up the Beclovent.
看能不能让他给你用倍氯米松
I'm dying, aren't l?
我死期将至 是吗?
It's not good.
情况不妙
I won't lie to you.
我不会骗你
The aggressiveness surprises me
恶化的速度让我很惊讶
I gotta concur with Rosen.
我不得不同意Rosen的看法
I appreciate everything you've done, Warren.
感谢你做的一切 Warren
Who is it? You don't answer your phone?
谁啊? 你不接电♥话♥的?
I shut the ringer. It's the middle of the night.
我设静音了 这都半夜了
Honey, what's wrong?
亲爱的 什么事啊?
Nothing, sweetie, it's fine. Go back to sleep.
没事 回去睡吧
It ain't fine. We got a problem.
有事 我们有麻烦
That sequence with Sally Boy banging the fiancee,
整个Sally搞别人未婚妻的情节 .
you gotta tell Tony that was your idea.
你要告诉Tony是你想出来的
It wasn't my idea.
不是我的构思
What, are you fucking stupid? He probably thinks I put it in to embarrass him.
你是不是傻了 他可能会想是我加进去来羞辱他
Why did you put it in there? It was an idea.
那你为什么放进去? 只个想法
I don't know. Who knows where they come from?
谁知道从哪来的
Newton invented gravity cos some asshole hit him with an apple.
牛顿发现万有引力 不就是因为有个白♥痴♥用苹果砸他
It's bad enough that I don't get credit for my ideas.
我自己的构思没得到赞赏已经够遭的了
I must take responsibility for some shit that's gonna get me in trouble?
现在还要我为莫须有的罪名背黑锅?
Fuck that, man.
去他妈的
Humanitis Award. What's that?
人道奖? 什么来的
Humanitas. From the Paulist Brothers.
人道主义奖 保禄会发的
For writing socially redeeming...
褒奖我写了一些社会上 ..
Look out the window. You see a fucking Hollywood sign out there?
看看窗外 有看见好莱坞山的标语吗?
Maybe you talk to your agent like that,
或许你跟你的经纪人那样说话
but don't ever get snippy on me again.
但永远别在我面前装B
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表