剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
One time, I fell asleep while he was on the phone.
有一次 他讲电♥话♥时我睡着了
I wake up 20 minutes later and
我20分钟后醒来
he was still going.
他还在讲
I gotta say...
我得说
it concerns me.
我有点担心
Lately.
最近
No.
没这事
Come on.
别这样
People live alone, they get like that. It's sad.
一个人独自生活就会那样 太可悲了
I'm leaving for my card game.
我要去玩牌了
Are you two OK?
你们俩在这聊行吧?
Dinner was great, hon. Any time.
晚饭很好吃 随时欢迎你来
Thank you.
谢谢
That's a great girl you got there.
她是个好女人
The way she stood by you.
对你不离不弃
See, that's what Paulie doesn't got.
知道了吧 那就是Paulie没有的
Now I'm speaking to your point.
现在我分♥析♥给你听
He's got no wife.
他没有妻子
He's got no kids.
他没有孩子
He's got no steady income stream.
他也没有稳定的收入来源
Except for Barone, which is coming to an end.
最终就会像Barone那样
I told him, if you can't show legit income,
我告诉他 如果你不能提供合法收入
you're vulnerable to the Feds.
联邦调查局就会盯着你
He don't do shit about it.
他却一点都不担心
I think you're worrying for nothing, Tony.
我觉得你是杞人忧天 Tony
Things are going great.
现在事事顺利
Finally.
终于上了轨道
Maybe I'm just waiting for
也许我只是在
the other shoe to drop.
等着下一个危机
All I know is,
我所知道的是
Paulie Gualtieri is a stand-up guy.
Paulie Gualtieri是条汉子
Has he ever really been put to the test?
他有经受过考验吗?
You know, he had this painting of me in his house.
你可能知道 在他家里有我的画像
I was all dressed up like a fucking general.
我被画成一个将军
I heard about that.
我听说了
Yeah, it pissed me off.
我气疯了
I thought it was a fucking joke.
那时候以为是个玩笑
But I don't think it was. He loves you, Tone.
但我现在不觉得是那样 他爱戴你 Tony
You're all he's got.
你是他的全部
You, the guys and his image.
你和这帮兄弟 还有他的形象
I love him too.
我也爱他
You always did.
你一向都是
Hey, Sil.
嘿 Sil
I'm here with Bobby.
我和Bobby在这儿
He just got a call from Jenna. Who?
他刚收到Jenna的一个电♥话♥ 谁?
Karen's sister.
Karen的姐姐
Works in the courthouse.
在法♥院♥工作的
Yeah.
哦 是的 是的
And?
然后?
Are you sitting down? Just fucking tell me.
你准备好了吗? 只管告诉我
Jackie Aprile.
Jackie Aprile (Tony以前的老大)
What? You heard me.
什么? 你听到了
Larry told them JA was totally responsible
Larry跟FBI说J.A要
for the death of a certain African-American person.
对一个非裔美国人的死亡负全责
He covered your ass. Congratulations, Anthony!
他替你背了黑锅 恭喜你 Anthony!
Yeah, well,
是的 那么
you got to wonder what's next.
你又要担心下次是什么
Yeah, but for tonight, huh?
没错 但今晚这么开心?
All right, thanks.
好的 谢谢
Talk to you later.
过会儿再和你说
We're off the hook on this Willie Overall thing.
我们已经从Willie Overall的案子中脱身了
Thank God! That's fucking beautiful.
喔! 太好了!
Know what we ought to do?
我们该怎么庆祝?
We ought to treat ourselves before we leave.
在走之前好好享受一下
I was thinking maybe we'd do some sport fishing.
我在想也许我们应该去钓钓鱼
You serious?
你真的想去?
Yeah. Are you kidding,
是啊 你以为我开玩笑的?
the fucking marlin they got out here?
海里有钓枪鱼
We'll rent a boat.
我们去租条船
Yeah. Sure.
对 当然了
"What's that got to do with chicken farming?" he asks.
"那和养鸡有什么关系?" 他问
The whore says, "Last year, I raised over 5,000 cocks."
那个妓♥女♥说 "去年我养了超过五千只公鸡"
Where you going? The head. I gotta piss.
你去哪儿? 厕所 要小便
One more? Yeah. One more.
再来一个? 是的 再来一个
Two fags decide they want a baby.
两个同性恋决定要个孩子
So they jack off in a cup,
因此把精♥子♥射到杯子里
use the sperm to get a lady friend of theirs pregnant.
用精♥子♥使他俩的一女性朋友怀孕
Nine months later, they go to the hospital.
九个月后 他们去医院
They see all the babies in the nursery.
他们看着所有在育婴室的婴儿
"Look," they say. "Our baby's the sweetest one.
他们说:"看 我们的孩子是最乖的"
"He's not even crying at all."
"他连哭都不哭"
God damn it, what the fuck is it?
啊 见鬼 下面是什么
"Now he's not crying," the nurse says.
"现在他当然不哭" 护士说
"Just wait till we take the pacifier out of his ass."
"把奶嘴从屁♥眼♥拔♥出♥来♥看看如何"
Right, yeah.
对 就是这样
Oh, fuck me!
哦 操!
Accident! Accident!
有状况!有状况!
God fucking damn it!
天杀的!
Corrado, what happened?
Corrado 出什么事了?
Oh, Jesus Christ on the cross.
耶酥也左右为难
It's all right.
没事的
Come on.
来吧
I'm an old man. It was an accident, for Christ's sake.
我是个老人家 这是个意外
You're on Ditropan specifically to avoid incontinence.
你服用的尿多灵能够完全防止失禁
Not to mention Celexa, which should be curtailing your aggressiveness.
而西□普兰能减低你的攻击性
I'm taking my medication.
我有吃药
Ask Hormel, you don't believe me.
你不信我就去问Hormel
Jameel. He's been let go.
是Jameel 他已经被解雇了
There's a mutual trust
Soprano先生
among the staff and our patients regarding treatment.
医护人员和病人之间要有相互的信任
That means you have a choice.
意味着你有个选择
You can either wear Depends
要么你穿上开裆裤
while you await transfer to another facility
等着被转到条件差的看护所
or you can take your medication as prescribed.
要么就按处方服药
Here, Corrado. Time for your medicine.
Corrado 该吃药了
Where the fuck is my iPod?
我的ipod去哪了?
Every day it's your iPod, Carter.
Carter 你每天都在找ipod
Stop causing a commotion.
别搞事了!
What'd you do that for?
你为什么吃药?
I should piss myself again?
难道我还要再自取其辱?
But I did the thing.
但我做了该做的事
They're muscling me. What do you want me to tell you?
他们强迫我 你还想我怎么样?
I could have gotten in trouble.
我这样帮你可能会惹上麻烦的
You don't even give a shit.
你一点都不在乎
Let's get a card game together.
我们一起去玩牌吧
They fired Hormel. Jameel?
他们解雇Hormel了 Jameel?
Fuck him! You got me.
去他的 你还有我
Maybe tomorrow, kid. I don't know. I'm tired.
明天吧 我今天很累
Old lronsides!
铜筋铁骨号♥ (一首美国战舰 以生存力强著称)
You're supposed to say, "Who, Beansie?"
嗨! 你应该接 "谁 豆子?"
Yeah.
没错
Where you been?
你去那了?
You didn't come to lunch.
你没来吃午饭
I brought you these from Keith.
我给你带了些东西
He owed me money.
从Keith那儿拿的 他欠我钱
Hootie And The Blowfish.
"Hootie and the Blowfish" (Tony喜欢的乐队)
Thanks.
谢谢
That was a nice letter you wrote to Cheney.
你写给切尼的信写得很不错
But he don't read 'em himself, t
但他自己不读
hey got computers that do it.
他们用电脑自动回复
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表