剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
They do take good care of you though.
他们会照顾好你的
I have shiatsu in about 10 minutes.
十分钟后我得去做指压按♥摩♥
Wow. But let's catch up.
哦 后会有期
Absolutely. Great to see you.
很高兴见到你
Thank you. As always.
谢谢 不客气
So nice meeting both of you. Enjoy your success.
很荣幸见到二位 享受成功
Uh that reminds me I have a scheduling problem.
我还有档期问题
This meeting was last minute and I'm supposed to be
会议很快就开始了
at the Luxury Lounge at 2:00.
下午两点 我得去奢侈品厅看看
Yeah but we haven't even gotten to the particulars yet.
但我们还未敲定细节
We'll walk with you.
我们和您一起去
I think this is going very well.
很好
You okay? You seem a bit distracted.
你还好吧? 看起来有些心烦意乱
It's fucking Sir Ben Kingsley is all. Lauren Bacall.
那可是Ben Kingsley Lauren Bacall
Yo. Murmur I'm chipping here major.
你好 Murmur 我已到达
Get on a plane.
进展顺利
Sir Ben Kingsley and... guests.
Ben Kingsley和... 客人
Janine will take you around.
Janine做您的导购
Hi Janine. Ben Kingsley.
嗨 Janine Ben Kingsley
We're offering the full services
今天我们提供整套的SPA服务
of the spa today including massage.
包括推拿按♥摩♥
Listen we're thinking about Sam Rockwell for the younger guy.
我们考虑让Sam Rockwell演那个年轻人
ls that a good chemistry for you? Hmm.
您是否满意? 哦
May I offer you champagne?
香槟要么?
Maybe later.
等会
This is Yael from Cosabella Lingerie. Sir Ben Kingsley.
这是来自Cosabella的Yael Ben Kingsley先生
I'll take an extra large in these.
我得要大号♥的
For a man White & Warm is giving this cashmere throw
这件开士米围巾温暖舒适
great for the airplane and here one for the car.
是飞行旅途中的必备佳品 这条是车上用的
Thanks Yael. They charge this shit to the room?
谢谢 Yael 这也算在房♥间费用里?
Hmm? This is Carla from Oris.
哦? 这是Oris公♥司♥的Carla
Men's and women's sporty and dressy.
男款和女款 运动型与优雅型
A lot of guys are going with the classic stainless chrono.
很多人对这款经典的无锈Chrono心动不已 收为己有
Oh my godson would love that. He's having his birthday in three weeks.
我的教子肯定会喜欢的 他还有三个星期就要过生日了
But for me... This is elegant.
但对我而言 这可是上品
Really is. Take the chrono too?
真的 还要Chrono么?
Are you sure? Of course.
确定? 当然
ls all this shit free?
这都是免费的?
I'm gettin' that.
不知道
Pam has a huge crush on you.
Pam可是很倾心于你
Thanks Pam.
谢谢 Pam
So Kingsley they do this all the time?
Kingsley 这种商会一直都有么?
It's Sir Ben actually. Sorry.
叫Sir Ben 抱歉
A couple of times a year mainly clustered around award seasons.
一年几次 颁奖季时便会纷至沓来
How is that even fuckin' possible?
怎么可能呢?
I know. It's embarrassing isn't it?
我知道 让人左右为难
I know I have one of these. Shelly from iRiver.
我就有一个 Iriver公♥司♥的Shelly
I don't know if you have this one.
我不知道您是否买♥♥过这件产品
It's got 20 gigs of space in a tiny package.
这个小东西有20G呢
That's 80 hours of video or 600 hours of music.
可存储80小时的视频或600小时的音乐
Shelly can I get one of these?
Shelly 我能要一个么?
Here you go Sir Ben. Thank you Shelly.
给你 Sir Ben 谢谢 Shelly
Sir Ben you've got a meeting with Doug in 10 so...
Sir Ben 您得出席10点的会议
Hey guys
嘿 二位
looks like I ate up all our time here.
看来没办法奉陪了
What do you say we catch up in New York?
纽约再会?
You got a lot of tables left.
你想招待一两个人 还是不成问题的
We're gonna make that work Sir Ben.
Sir Ben 我们会促成此事
They're giving away a Caddy over there!
他们还在那送车呢
Well no it's just a test-drive for a couple of weeks.
不 那这是试车而已 只有几周
You know my family gave me some sunglasses for Christmas
圣诞节时 家人送了我几付太阳镜
so why don't you have these?
送您们几付怎样?
I bet they'll look great on you Chris. I don't know. You think?
Chris 你戴着一定很合适 我不知道 你怎么看?
Sir Ben can we get a shot?
Sir Ben 能拍张照么?
The thing the Arabs.
那阿♥拉♥伯人
Chris wanted me to take care of you while he's away.
Chris说他走的这段时间 让我照顾你
This is one week? Yeah Murmur caught some big ones.
要一周的时间? Murmur要见些大人物
You're going to see your girlfriend over at Vesuvio?
你去Vesuvio与你女友见面?
Yeah.
是的
All right.
好
Uh...
哦
Give this to Artie. Put it on my tab.
把钱给Artie 把我的帐结了
We're not here to accuse anybody
我无意为难谁
'cause Mainie and I like to think of you all as family.
我和Mainie把大家当成家人对待
And this is very serious.
我们很严肃地对待此事
It is but know that as family
既然大家不分彼此 如同家人
you'll be treated with respect
你们应得到尊重
and if need be forgiveness.
还有 宽恕
Hector and you mustache...
Hector 还有你 小胡子
You got something to say?
有话要说?
We have no intention of pressing charges. It's just gotta stop.
我们不想起诉谁 事情到此结束
That's all we want. Any questions?
就是这样 还有问题么
Understand this is not about a 42-oz. jar of Moroccan olives
希望大家了解 这不是丢了一罐42磅的摩洛哥橄榄油
or a couple of rolls of toilet paper here.
或是几卷草纸这么简单
This is our livelihoods. Are you looking at me?
这是我们生计所在 你在怀疑我?
Nobody's looking at anybody.
我们没怀疑谁
I didn't take the toilet paper. But the olives?
我才不会偷草纸 橄榄油呢?
I'm joking here.
开个玩笑
I'm just saying if you don't come clean to us
希望大家能坦诚相见
those investigators
否则 那些调查人员
well they just might question the honesty
会质疑一个
of somebody that wears a coat
穿着从失物招领处偷来的夹克的
pulled from the lostandfound. Fuck this!
家伙的诚信度的
No fuck you!
靠 靠
Arthur I don't know which one of you pieces of shit did this
Arthur 我不知道这是哪个混♥蛋♥干的
but I've been good to you! getting us nowhere.
我对大家不薄 有什么说什么
And you pay me back with nonstop ass-rape!
可你们呢 却用这时不时的小偷小摸回报我
Well fuck all a' you!
一群混♥蛋♥
You know what? Just forget it.
大家别往心里去
I I'm so sorry everybody.
很抱歉
Um could you just get this cleaned up so we can open? Thanks.
可否打扫干净 我们得开门营业
No no. It's very bad.
这很糟
They had the credit card police.
信♥用♥卡♥警♥察♥都来了
Those companies are huge.
这是大公♥司♥
They come on tough but in the end they gotta eat it.
虽然来势汹汹 但最后都不了了之
Okay.
好
Everything okay in there?
一切正常?
For once I'd like to eat without you getting a call from work.
我希望进餐时 不要被你的工作所扰
Ah.
哦
God damn it.
靠
Arthur!
Motherfucker. Arthur
What do you want a repeat performance of the Fourth of July?
你想怎样 重温国♥庆♥日的欢庆场面?
That cop told you
那警♥察♥告诉你了
no firing guns in the borough limits.
不准在区内开枪
I brought those arugula seeds
我费尽心机 把这些芝麻菜种子 藏在剃须刀里
all the way back from Italy in my shaving kit.
从意大利带回来
Eden get the fuck out of there!
Eden 出来
Fuck off. I wasn't going through your purse!
不 我没动你的包
I was movin' it and it fell.
我根本没动它 是它自己掉到地上的
Go fuck yourself you guinea bastard!
你这个混♥蛋♥
Good afternoon Mr. Moltisanti.
下午好 Moltisanti先生
Room 812 please.
812房♥间
Yes. Hey Sir Kingsley.
你好 Kingsley先生
It's Chris Moltisanti from yesterday?
你是昨天来的Chris Moltisanti?
I spoke with Jay
我交待过Jay
and he's working on that New York meeting right now.
但他此刻正在纽约参加一个会议
Fine but that's not what I'm calling about though.
我并非为此事打电♥话♥
That Luxury Lounge thing can you get me in there?
奢侈品商会 您能带我去么?
I don't know. My publicist handles all that stuff.
我经纪人负责这些事
So can you call 'em? I don't know
你能告诉他们么? 不知道
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表