剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Bulls. My estimate historically,
当老大的 从历史来看
80% of the time it ends up in the can like Johnny Sack
八成机会我会像JoHn那样的下场
or on the embalming table at Cozarelli's.
或者在Cozarelli殡仪馆的停尸台上
Don't even say it.
别那样说
No risk, no reward.
不入虎穴焉得虎子
I mean, yeah, our line of work, it's always out there.
没错 我们出来混的经常出生入死
You probably don't hear it when it happens?
什么时候死都不知道 对吧?
Ask your friend in there on the wall.
问你墙上那只鹿吧
Listen to us. Morbid fucks.
听听我们在说什么 真变♥态♥
Come to think of it, you never popped your cherry in that regard, right?
我刚想起 你还没杀过人吧?
No.
没有
Yet your old man was the fucking Terminator.
你♥爸♥真是个杀人王
I come close.
我快和我爸那样了
I done other shit, but no.
我做过其它坏事 但还没杀过人
It's a big fat pain in the balls.
真是男人最疼
Especially now with DNA evidence.
特别是现在有DNA证据
My pop never wanted it for me.
我爸从来都不想我走这条路
He said there were times with the worry
他说过有时候在烦恼时会想
that he wished he could have stayed in the shop,
宁愿全部时间都呆在理发店里
just cut hair.
专心理发
To be honest, I'd rather he fucking shot me than cut my hair.
我宁愿他开枪打我也不要剪我的头发
There's somebody I've been bringing along to insulate myself
我一直在培养一个人
from the stuff that could bring down a boss,
让他上位来替我遮风挡雨
and take care of Carmela too, in case...
还有照顾Carmela 万一我出事了 .
God forbid.
菩萨保佑
Now, maybe
现在可能
between me and this person
我和那人之间
there's diverging agendas.
有了不同的想法
Sorry to hear it. It happens.
我很遗憾 见怪不怪了
Thing is, the Newark facilities manager,
事情是这样的 那个纽瓦克的工程设备经理
he's gonna fix it so we do all the
他会帮我们疏通 那我们就可以把工程里
window replacements in the projects.
所有更换窗户的活接下来
I was thinking maybe you should work that.
我在想或许你该去负责这项目
I'm honoured to be considered.
在你考虑之列 我感到很荣幸
Then we'll see what happens after that, long term.
那我们就看看以后会怎么样吧 长线
Time for presents. And grappa?
拆礼物时间到了 还有格拉巴酒
I told you I didn't want presents, just...
我跟你们说了不想要礼物 只要
Just a few kind words.
一些好话
That was my father's line every year.
那是我爸每年生日说的金句
I get the joke, believe me.
相信我 我明白那笑话
Soprano Home Movies.
Soprano家庭电影
I had the Super 8s from when we were kids transferred.
我把小时候的录像带都拿去转制成DVD了
Oh, cool.
噢 好啊
It's really very thoughtful.
真的很有心思
Thank you.
谢谢
Look at these. Look at this.
看看这些球杆
Tailor-mades.
特制的!
"To my husband. You're not just a funny, smart, lovable, good-looking guy.
老公 你不只是一个幽默 可爱 帅气的男人
"You're mine."
你是我的
Thank you, baby. Happy birthday.
谢谢 亲爱的 生日快乐
Wait, wait.
等等
To have my health,
为了我所拥有的健康
to be in this beautiful spot
为了能在这个美丽的地方
with people that I love...
和我所爱的人在一起
I couldn't ask for more.
我别无所求 干杯
Six.
六
Community Chest.
命运!
"Pay hospital $100." Fuck me.
交一百元药费 倒霉
What are you doing? It goes in the bank.
你干嘛 应该放进银行
We play the Free Parking rule. What?
我们玩免费停车规则 什么免费停车规则
Money from Community Chest and Chance goes in the middle.
从机会和命运扣的钱放中间
Whoever lands on Free Parking gets it.
谁走到免费停车场就拿走钱
You show me that in the rules.
你在游戏规则指出是哪条
It isn't in the rules but a lot of people do it.
原则上这不在游戏规则里 但很多人都这样玩
It adds a new level of excitement.
让游戏更刺♥激♥
I don't agree with that.
我不同意
When we were growing up this is how we played.
我们从小到大在家里就这么玩
The Parker Brothers took time to think this all out.
帕克兄弟花那么时间去创造这游戏
I think we should respect that.
我觉得应该尊重他们
Fuck the Parker Brothers. Just play the game.
去他妈的帕克兄弟 你玩就得了
Out of grappa. How about some Rémy?
格拉巴酒喝光了 来点罗姆酒怎么样?
9, 1 0, 1 1... -Yay!
9 10 11
Fuck. Marvin Gardens with two houses,
靠 有两所房♥子的马文花圆
360 simoleons.
收三百六
Don't throw the money at me. Hand it to me.
别把钱扔给我 递过来
I saw that.
我看见了
Saw what? You just kiped $500 from the bank.
看见了什么? 你刚从银行里偷了五百元
God damn it, Tony!
该死的
I beg your pardon, my sweet little potato.
你胡说什么啊 我可爱的小土豆
You asshole.
你这无赖
Free Parking, baby. This is bullshit.
免费停车场 这真是乱来
You take a game of skill and you make it just about luck.
你赢游戏靠技术 现在都靠运气了
Are you listening to this crybaby?
听听这没用鬼在说什么
How about I make up my own fucking rules?
要不我来订规矩怎么样
Every time I land on one of my properties,
每次我走到我的土地上
I get $1 00. How about that?
我得一百怎么样?
How about that?
怎么样?
Whose turn is it my turn?
到谁了 到我?
It was mine. OK.
到我
Here's $1 50.
这是一百五
I want to put a house on Ventnor.
我要加一栋房♥子
Daddy!
爸爸
She wants to say good night again.
她想再说一次晚安
You gotta go to bed, baby.
你得睡觉了 亲爱的
Come here, my sweetie.
来这里 我的乖女儿
Yes. So if you go to bed,
对了 如果你去睡觉
you know what?
你知道会怎么样吗?
Mommy will give you a Willy Wonka Laffy Taffy.
妈妈会给你一块包旺卡太妃糖
Laffy Taffy! Jan, we talked about this.
太妃糖! 老婆 我们谈过这事
You tell me the difference between bribery and positive reinforcement.
你跟我说说贿赂和鼓励的分别
That looked like a bribe to me.
我觉得是贿赂
You know what, Uncle Tony? Butt the fuck out.
Tony叔叔 说白了就是关你屁事
In front of the baby.
在小孩面前说脏话?
They're in the kitchen. Night-night.
糖在厨房♥里 晚安
I could tape you. Send it to Parents Magazine.
我可以拍下来寄给"双亲"杂♥志♥
What's that supposed to mean?
那算什么意思
When we were kids?
我们小时候 你记得吗?
You tape-recorded me and Barb fighting.
你拍下我和Babala打架
You blackmailed us for over a month.
勒索了我们一个多月
I did no such thing. Yeah, you did.
我没有做过那事 有 你有
You fed him a Milk Bone. You what?
你喂他吃狗饼 什么?
You want to swap family stories, Tone?
你想互爆家丑?
How about the time that Mom and Dad were coming back from the Copa?
说说爸和妈从COPA夜♥总♥会♥回来时的事?
That's enough, Janice.
够了
And Ma's hair...
妈的头发
That never even happened. And anyway, it's not for public consumption.
根本没那事 这不是拿来当饭后谈资的
Oh, my God, what? -They're driving back from Manhattan
天啊 什么事啊? 他们和叔叔还有他的女友
with Uncle Junior and his goomah.
正从曼哈顿开车回来
What was her name, Tony?
那女人叫什么来着?
Your ass. That's how we heard the story, through her.
叫你妈 反正是从她那听回来的
Rosemary. And...anyway,
Rose Marry? 没所谓了
my father's driving and
我爸在开车
she's ragging on his ass. You know how she'd get.
她在唠叨着他 你们知道她后来怎么样了?
He'd been drinking, I guess.
爸可能喝多了
And he takes out his gun. Oh, my God.
然后他把他的枪拿出来 天啊
Boom! Holy shit.
彭! 靠
Fucking blew it
开枪了
right through her beehive hairdo.
就从她的蜂窝发髻穿过
I can't believe you never told me that story.
真没想到你从来没告诉我这故事
Yeah, what's the big deal?
是啊 有什么大不了的
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表